Can't Launch Sea of Thieves

Discus and support Can't Launch Sea of Thieves in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have already ordered the game via MMOGA via key but it isn't playable in my XBOX beta app anymore. I have already played it previously... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by zendahen, May 23, 2020.

1. zendahen
    zendahen Guest

Hello,

I have already ordered the game via MMOGA via key but it isn't playable in my XBOX beta app anymore.

I have already played it previously though... but it only gives me the buy option now.

What's the problem?

Greetings

:)

zendahen, May 23, 2020
  2. Ibalith Win User

Pre-order Sea Of Thieves

Hi there .

You should receive a code for the Black Dog Pack in Sea of Thieves within 7-10 days of the launch of Sea of Thieves.

We appreciate your patience with this :)
    Thank you :D i like so much the outfit! i can't wait to get it ^^
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Insider hub problem with network try again.

If you're trying to play the Xbox Insider version of Sea of Thieves, then be aware that this was the closed Beta before the game launched.

Unless they added an Insider Version after I checked two days ago, you can't play that version, as the servers don't accept the Sea of Thieves Beta client anymore.

You will have to buy the actual game, or have an active Game Pass subscription to be able to play Sea of Thieves.
  4. Onset Yakuza Win User

What device do you play on? so i can assist you
  5. sedi3774 Win User

Can confirm, he played with me. Phone Support is unavailable. Help please, want to continue playing with my buddy ASAP.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

are you getting any kind of error? you may want to remove and reinstall if you cannot get rare support on the phone to help you. i have the game via game pass and it just started up fine on windows 10 for me so it hasnt been removed.
Thema:

1. Can't Launch Sea of Thieves - Similar Threads - Can't Launch Sea

2. Can't Launch Games or Apps after update today 6/4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Launch Games or Apps after update today 6/4: My Xbox One automatically updated today at 12:38pm and since then, all my pins and groups have been removed from my home page, and when I try to launch a game or app from the Game & Apps section,...
  3. Xbox running very slow, can't launch any game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox running very slow, can't launch any game: I have a original 2013 XB1. About two weeks ago I had multiple game updates come at the same time. I have fairly slow internet and that week there were a series of storms where I live, resulting...
  4. I can't get games I have downloaded from Game pass to launch

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get games I have downloaded from Game pass to launch: None of the game I have downloaded through the new xbox beta are launching. I have the game pass it shows up on my account profile but the games don't launch. Sea thieves briefly shows a splash...
  5. Can't sign into Microsoft account on Halo MCC Launch *steam version*

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Microsoft account on Halo MCC Launch *steam version*: Hi all, I haven't played MCC for awhile but in anticipation of tomorrows H2 launch I decided to start up MCC and get excited by playing CE. Unfortunately, I have recently changed my microsoft pw...
  6. Can't launch digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch digital game: My brother bought Borderlands: The Handsome Collection on the Xbox store back when it was on sale for $15, and now it says he does not own it. It was not the Game Pass version and I was the one to...
  7. Can't launch xbox gamepass games on windows 10- "The configuration registry database is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't launch xbox gamepass games on windows 10- "The configuration registry database is...: Hello everyone, I'm unable to launch any games on the xbox app or through the Microsoft store because every time I get an error that pops up and says "The configuration registry database is...
  8. Can't Launch BF1 Because of gold Renew? I have gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Launch BF1 Because of gold Renew? I have gold.: So I've had BF1 Since it was free with Games With Gold and it gives the error code (0x803f800f) But the thing is, is that I have gold and I have a lot of other games that are with Game with...
  9. Can't launch game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch game: Hello, I just installed the games with gold game called knights of pen and paper 2 but when I try to play the game it gives me the "do you own this game or app?" message, I don't know what to do...
  10. Subscribed to Gamepass but can't launch/download games

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscribed to Gamepass but can't launch/download games: The experience on the PC, so far, has been unnerving. I bought an XBOX controller that came with a free gamepass for 14 days. I joined and apparently Ori and The Blind Forest and its sequel are...