Can't leave a group chat.

Discus and support Can't leave a group chat. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone else had a problem with this? I was added to a group chat about a week ago and after all my friends left it i found i couldn't leave the chat.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Corax_Was_Taken, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Can't leave a group chat.

Anyone else had a problem with this? I was added to a group chat about a week ago and after all my friends left it i found i couldn't leave the chat. "Try again - we couldn't remove you from the chat" is the error message i keep getting when trying to leave.
    The chat window only appears on the console.

I've also tried a hard reset to no avail.

:)

Corax_Was_Taken, Aug 3, 2019
Thema:

Can't leave a group chat.

1. Can't leave a group chat. - Similar Threads - Can't leave group

2. I want out but I can't leave

in XBoX Rewards
    I want out but I can't leave: I am TRYING to end this rewards program thing I'm trapped in. no matter how many times i try to click the link to "end participation" i get stuck in a loop on a page. I want out of it, and no...
  3. Second Hand Xbox Can't Leave Preview Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Second Hand Xbox Can't Leave Preview Program: Hello, I recently purchased second hand Xbox One console that is enrolled in the preview program. When I try to un-enroll the console through the Xbox Insider Hub app it says I need to sign in...
  4. I can't leave the beta!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't leave the beta!: I can not leave the beta i want to play on my freinds worlds btu when I go to the XBox Insider hub and press uninstall from the beta I delete minecraft like it says and then reinstall it but...
  5. Can't leave beta for Minecraft Windows 10 edition on xbox insider hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't leave beta for Minecraft Windows 10 edition on xbox insider hub: I joined the Minecraft Windows 10 1.3 beta update and I want to go back. I've already left the beta several times but it keeps installing the beta. Thanks 4836a625-76bf-4daf-aaab-284b7655fe2f
  6. Can't log in to an account after leaving a family

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to an account after leaving a family: Family settings don't allow cross-platform play on games, so I want to remove family features. When one of the accounts leaves, it is unable to sign in again until it joins a family. How can I...
  7. Can't leave family

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't leave family: Hello, Here is a basic rundown of whats going on... for the past year i have been trying to leave a family i was placed in by my step dad, and are unable to recover that parent account due to...
  8. In a family I've never seen and can't leave to join real one

in XBoX on Consoles
    In a family I've never seen and can't leave to join real one: I just bought a Xbox gift card but can't use it because I'm on a child account and I looked at the family and I'm in a family with the gamer tag TarryLive339436 which I've never seen and I can't...
  9. I can't leave group chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't leave group chat: Every time I try to leave a group chat on my Xbox one this message pops up: This is very annoying as I get added into group chats all the time. PLEASE HELP 568b2048-0830-48fc-baaa-f958dd1af86a
  10. Can't send messages & can't leave group chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send messages & can't leave group chat: hello So after the group chat update that happened a while ago It stopped every account on my Xbox from sending messages or leaving a group chat , and now I have about 14 group chats that I can't...