Can’t leave beta.

Discus and support Can’t leave beta. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I joined the Minecraft Beta a long time ago and now that I wan’t to leave it to play with friends it’s messing up. It says that I’m not on the program... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nitemurr, Dec 3, 2019 at 5:42 AM.

1. /u/Nitemurr
    /u/Nitemurr Guest

Can’t leave beta.

I joined the Minecraft Beta a long time ago and now that I wan’t to leave it to play with friends it’s messing up. It says that I’m not on the program anymore but Minecraft itself is still on beta. (I think the beta is why I can’t join my friends, it says ‘outdated version’)

submitted by /u/Nitemurr
    [link] [comments]

/u/Nitemurr, Dec 3, 2019 at 5:42 AM
  2. A Fuzzzy Qausar Win User

I can’t leave minecraft beta

Hi! I understand you have tried uninstalling an reinstalling, but it also depends on where you install from. I suggest unenrolling from the insider program, an doing a hard reset [how to hard reset. Hold the power button on your console for ten seconds than
    wait then turn it back on] that should help, than go to the Minecraft store page and installing from there.

Let me know if this helped :D
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

Uninstall the game beta, go to the hub insider and leave the beta content, go to the store and installed your game version normal
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

You will need to opt out of the beta and wait until it shows you are no longer signed up. Then uninstall the game. Remove your account and do a hard reset on the console. Once you switched it on again then readd your account and download the game again.
    Should be able to get the current public release of the game.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Can’t leave home

so I can’t leave my home screen. Every time I scroll over it sends me right back to home. I tried a hard reset. Didn’t work. Thought maybe it was the controller but I switched and it’s still happening. Help me😭
    That is definitely an odd issue. Can you please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds till it shuts down then unplug it and let it sit for 5 minutes before trying again.
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

Can’t leave home

Have you tried to resync the controllers or run the controllers wired? Does it happen when you are in a game?

It works fine in game. No problems.
    That is weird. I would try a resync of the controllers and make sure don't need an update by checking the Accessories app. Also are you able to access the Store through the Guide?
Thema:

Can’t leave beta.

1. Can’t leave beta. - Similar Threads - Can’t leave beta

2. I can’t play special ops. I have both special ops dlc packs 1 and 2 installed. I even tried...

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t play special ops. I have both special ops dlc packs 1 and 2 installed. I even tried...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]
  3. I can’t get Xbox original games to play on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get Xbox original games to play on my 360: I have 3 original xbox games that won’t play on my xbox 360. They are all on the list of games that are backwards compatible. I get an error saying the game couldn’t start, try downloading again....
  4. My Xbox can’t log in any help???

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox can’t log in any help???: Hi my xbox will not allow me to go past the password stage of sign in any help please??? 7919881b-82ca-440e-a6fe-4db3f5f82fc4
  5. Can’t connect to XBOX Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t connect to XBOX Live: I’m posting in regards of my brother’s account that has had trouble connecting to XBOX Live within the last couple of months. At first I thought he had gotten IP banned, but recently I had...
  6. Can’t download my profile on Xbox 360 error code 8483000E Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t download my profile on Xbox 360 error code 8483000E Help!: I deleted my profile off my xbox 360 by mistake without copying it first. When I try to download it to my xbox 360 it gets to about 80% and I get a message saying the are problems with the...
  7. Can’t Purchase Gamepass After Card Cancelled

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t Purchase Gamepass After Card Cancelled: I had a credit card on my Xbox when I had the gamepass. I lost my card and had it cancelled, and now I cannot purchase the gampass again because the card was cancelled while paying for the...
  8. I can’t leave minecraft beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t leave minecraft beta: This has been a problem for me since Ive gotten the minecraft beta for Xbox Insiders. I have tried everything to leave! I’ve tried leaving the Insider access to the minecraft beta then...
  9. Can’t leave home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t leave home: so I can’t leave my home screen. Every time I scroll over it sends me right back to home. I tried a hard reset. Didn’t work. Thought maybe it was the controller but I switched and it’s still...
  10. Whenever I’m in a party I can’t hear game audio, when I leave it starts working again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I’m in a party I can’t hear game audio, when I leave it starts working again.: When I’m not in a party I can hear game audio (I don’t mean game chat) absolutely fine. When I create/join a party game audio does not work, even if I was on the game before I created/joined the...