Can't leave family safety

Discus and support Can't leave family safety in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to leave my family, even though i'm the only one in it. I am 14 years old, and i tried to change my age, but i couldn't do it. I just... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kovács Péter_, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Can't leave family safety

Hi, I'm trying to leave my family, even though i'm the only one in it. I am 14 years old, and i tried to change my age, but i couldn't do it. I just want to play minecraft with my friend on PC, but i can't because of this. Can I get any help?

:)

Kovács Péter_, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If you're the only one on the family page and you're still a minor, you need to ask an adult or your parent to add you as a member via https://account.microsoft.com/family under their account in that way, they'll be the one managing your settings.

Once they have added you as a member, ask them to sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings then click your Gamertag and then make sure that the setting that has an arrow on this screenshot is set to "Allow".

[​IMG]
  3. Mister Taurus Win User

Can't leave family

Hi there,

This particular feature doesn't require access to the e-mail account itself. The account can still be logged into on our
    account page. But ngocphi is correct that your stepfathers account would need to be accessed to change this features settings. Happy gaming!
  4. ngocphi Win User

Can't leave family

his email being active has nothing to do with his parental ms account

He has to signin at accounts.microsoft.com

If he forgot the password he has to work with them to reset it
  5. AL3X3LA Win User

parental lock

6. blueamcat Win User

child account

Thema:

1. Can't leave family safety - Similar Threads - Can't leave family

2. Can't leave minecraft beta at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't leave minecraft beta at all: It's been a around a year since I downloaded minecraft windows 10 and I recently downloaded it and it has been putting me in the beta AGAIN after so many years. I have tried everything but I am...
  3. Can't Leave Microsoft/xbox family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Leave Microsoft/xbox family: I created a new account under a different email address but it seems to have automatically added me to a family, of which I am the only member of, and am listed as a child so I can't change any...
  4. Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Edition BETA. The Xbox Insider Hub app is deprecated....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Edition BETA. The Xbox Insider Hub app is deprecated....: I have two devices on Windows 10 Pro, on both devices I cannot use the Xbox Insider Hub app because it is out of date. And the Xbox Insider Bundle application is simply not available for...
  5. Can't leave the club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't leave the club: My Xbox account had joined a club a long time ago Now I want to leave the old club and join another one But I can't find the 'leave club' button 9a6b1230-321f-4f76-b568-23787bf9e5b4
  6. Can't log in to an account after leaving a family

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to an account after leaving a family: Family settings don't allow cross-platform play on games, so I want to remove family features. When one of the accounts leaves, it is unable to sign in again until it joins a family. How can I...
  7. Can't leave family

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't leave family: Hello, Here is a basic rundown of whats going on... for the past year i have been trying to leave a family i was placed in by my step dad, and are unable to recover that parent account due to...
  8. In a family I've never seen and can't leave to join real one

in XBoX on Consoles
    In a family I've never seen and can't leave to join real one: I just bought a Xbox gift card but can't use it because I'm on a child account and I looked at the family and I'm in a family with the gamer tag TarryLive339436 which I've never seen and I can't...
  9. Stuck in Xbox Family, impossible to leave. Can't buy ANY games on Xbox One, and can't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck in Xbox Family, impossible to leave. Can't buy ANY games on Xbox One, and can't ...: This has seriously been bugging me for the last 5 days, I can't buy anything on my Xbox One, I've been looking for an hour how to post a new post on Xbox.com, because the 'new post' button is...
  10. I can't leave my original family

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't leave my original family: I got an Xbox one a month or so ago and I added my account from my Xbox 360. When I added my account to my Xbox one it said I was a teen and I couldn't buy anything. I tried to add my account to...