Can't leave minecraft beta at all

Discus and support Can't leave minecraft beta at all in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's been a around a year since I downloaded minecraft windows 10 and I recently downloaded it and it has been putting me in the beta AGAIN after so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by elhadjdiallo, Dec 2, 2021.

1. elhadjdiallo
    elhadjdiallo Guest

It's been a around a year since I downloaded minecraft windows 10 and I recently downloaded it and it has been putting me in the beta AGAIN after so many years. I have tried everything but I am still being put into the beta!

:)

elhadjdiallo, Dec 2, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

3. SamQY Win User

Can't leave minecraft beta

I'm Samy an independent advisor.

Welcome to the community. How are you?

Did you do the steps exactly that are on this link?

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/07/09/minecraf...

Before running the command in PowerShell, remove the game from your system.
  4. SamQY Win User

Can't leave minecraft beta

Do you have other accounts on your PC?
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

Can't leave Minecraft Beta

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey mate, how are you today? Hope you're well.

So, try this on your console:

First clean the cache of your console that way:

1. Hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until you hear a small sound.

2. Wait 10 seconds.

3. Turn it back on.

Note: It may take a while for him to call, don't worry, it's normal.

Then, restore your console keeping the games and apps:

***IMPORTANT*** If you share accounts with someone, you will have to redo the process of placing the account as the main one again, be aware of the chances you still have to do this, as Microsoft makes available per year, only 5 chances so you can make some account your console's main account.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console Information >

3. Select Reset console > Restore and keep my games and apps.

4. When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

5. You will have to log in your accounts again, and when you sign in with your account, make sure you turn it has your home console also, that's it.

NOTE: Rest assured, you won't lose games or saves.

Then, try to leave the beta again through the insider hub.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Can't Leave Minecraft Beta

Is this beta for Windows 10 or Xbox One?
Thema:

1. Can't leave minecraft beta at all - Similar Threads - Can't leave minecraft

2. Can't save minecraft bedrock to microsoft account and can't leave on device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't save minecraft bedrock to microsoft account and can't leave on device: I can't save or leave on device my Minecraft bedrock, I'm doing this on my pc and every time I try it shows error cauldron but after checking everything this error might be because of it still...
  3. Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Beta: I have been trying to leave the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta for a few days now with no luck. I've unenrolled in the beta on the Xbox Insider app with no luck. I tried a clean install of Minecraft...
  4. Why can't I leave Minecraft beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I leave Minecraft beta?: Last time I uninstalled Minecraft windows 10 edition I was in the beta. Now I've reinstalled it and I cannot leave it. Can I do anything? a477d40a-1351-4d51-b72c-a38f15ab3792
  5. Can't leave the Minecraft beta program

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't leave the Minecraft beta program: The other day, I installed the beta on other account in the same device. The next day, I started Minecraft with my account and I was in the beta. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but when I...
  6. I STILL CAN'T LEAVE MINECRAFT BETA AT ALL!

in XboX Insiders
    I STILL CAN'T LEAVE MINECRAFT BETA AT ALL!: I have tried everything! The Powershell thing, the check for other accounts enrolled thing, the leave xbox insider thing. NOTHING WORKS! submitted by /u/celutav [link] [comments]
  7. Can't leave Minecraft Beta Windows 10 PC version

in XboX Insiders
    Can't leave Minecraft Beta Windows 10 PC version: Hi first sorry for bad english last year i joined Minecraft Beta on the old xbox insider app in the meantime app got deleted and i seem to have remained trapped in the beta because i tried to...
  8. Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Edition BETA. The Xbox Insider Hub app is deprecated....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Edition BETA. The Xbox Insider Hub app is deprecated....: I have two devices on Windows 10 Pro, on both devices I cannot use the Xbox Insider Hub app because it is out of date. And the Xbox Insider Bundle application is simply not available for...
  9. Can't leave minecraft beta

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't leave minecraft beta: I can't leave the minecraft beta. I've unenrolled through the insider hub I've deleted the files via powershell I've rebought the game NOTHING works. DISENROLL ME from the beta!...
  10. Can't Leave Minecraft Win10 Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Leave Minecraft Win10 Beta: I've been trying to leave the beta for months and no matter what i do nothing works. I've tried all three Trouble shooter methods several times INCLUDING the power shell method and nothing seems...