Can't leave Minecraft beta, it's stuck. Tried almost everything.

Discus and support Can't leave Minecraft beta, it's stuck. Tried almost everything. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I tried everything, also searching here on reddit, i just can't leave the beta. it's stuck and now i can't play online since i am on a different... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/leonardofiori, May 19, 2020.

1. Can't leave Minecraft beta, it's stuck. Tried almost everything.

I tried everything, also searching here on reddit, i just can't leave the beta. it's stuck and now i can't play online since i am on a different version.

I tried to rejoin the beta and leave it again = nothing

I tried to follow this = nothing https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/8l12h9/cant_opt_out_of_minecraft_beta/

I tried to totally delete my xbox insider account = nothing

The beta still gets downloaded.

submitted by /u/leonardofiori
    [link] [comments]

/u/leonardofiori, May 19, 2020
  2. MithrilFlame Win User

Minecraft Won’t install

Yes i did join the minecraft beta and i notice i couldn’t join my friends so i unsubscribed to the beta unistalled minecraft then when i tried installing it back i had issues which leads me to where im at now
    Ah, thanks for that info.

This is almost certainly the cause of the issue.

Please read, start to end, and then follow start to end the following guide, from Minecraft support:

https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360004438671-How-to-Join-and-leave-the-Minecraft-Beta

So, to try to reset your game/account, follow start to end that guide. Join again, to make sure it is recognised, and then follow that guide to Leave after that, with restarts of the Xbox in between steps to make sure it "sticks".

There is a section on what to do if you get stuck in the beta also at the bottom.

And please reply back after that and let me know how it goes :)
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Can't Leave Minecraft Beta

Is this beta for Windows 10 or Xbox One?
  4. With Tupac InCuba Win User

Can't Leave Minecraft Beta

Windows 10
    did you find out how to fix it?
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

minecraft not giving me the better together update

6. SoulDogWarrior Win User

NAT problems tried almost everything

So on the linksys wrt320n it's possible the settings are set up incorrectly. What is the ip that your are DMZing.
Thema:

Can't leave Minecraft beta, it's stuck. Tried almost everything.

1. Can't leave Minecraft beta, it's stuck. Tried almost everything. - Similar Threads - Can't leave Minecraft

2. I can't leave the Minecraft Beta

in XboX Insiders
    I can't leave the Minecraft Beta: A while back, I managed to get an adult account to install it for me. Only to realize my graphics card is not capable of rendering the GTX. I have no idea how to leave the Beta, as when I log into...
  3. Can't leave Minecraft RTX beta, tried almost everything

in XboX Insiders
    Can't leave Minecraft RTX beta, tried almost everything: I tried everything, also searching here on reddit, i just can't leave the beta. it's stuck and now i can't play online since i am on a different version. I tried to rejoin the beta and leave it...
  4. Can't Leave Minecraft Beta Tried Everything

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Leave Minecraft Beta Tried Everything: I have tried everything, all the steps on the insider hub, solution a, b, and c don't work, I have been searching the internet and can't find anything either, anyone have a solution? Minecraft rtx...
  5. I can't leave the Minecraft Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't leave the Minecraft Beta: Hi! I joined the Beta for testing the new Stuff, but after that I realised that I can't play with my friends anymore. So I decided to leave the Beta in the XBox insider Hub. I left the Beta and...
  6. i can't leave minecraft beta help

in XboX Insiders
    i can't leave minecraft beta help: i joined the beta 2 years ago cause i was curious now its just annoying and when i tried to leave today it didnt even say i was in even tho it say beta in-game, whenever i go to the xbox insider...
  7. I can't leave Minecraft RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    I can't leave Minecraft RTX Beta: I enrolled to the RTX Beta program only to find out it doesn't work on my computer (obviously) and when I try to unenroll, it doesn't work. I've tried everything i've found but nothing works....
  8. can't leave minecraft windows 10 RTX beta

in XboX Insiders
    can't leave minecraft windows 10 RTX beta: i tried unenrolling the official way, i tried doing Get-AppxPackage -allusers *minecraftUWP* | remove-appxpackage -allusers, and i tried uninstalling and reinstalling on another account. I only...
  9. Can't leave beta Minecraft (did all from tutorial)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't leave beta Minecraft (did all from tutorial): Hi, I have really wierd problem. I've stucked in beta minecraft version 1.16. Ive tried to change it o 1.15 RTX but it's not changing. Afterall i want to go back to official 1.14, i enroll from...
  10. Can't leave Minecraft beta how do I fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Can't leave Minecraft beta how do I fix?: Tried reinstalling mc everything idk what to do submitted by /u/ZpexGamingYT [link] [comments]