Can't leave Minecraft Beta Windows 10 PC version

Discus and support Can't leave Minecraft Beta Windows 10 PC version in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi first sorry for bad english last year i joined Minecraft Beta on the old xbox insider app in the meantime app got deleted and i seem to have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ZliRobi, Dec 6, 2021.

1. /u/ZliRobi
    /u/ZliRobi Guest

Hi first sorry for bad english last year i joined Minecraft Beta on the old xbox insider app in the meantime app got deleted and i seem to have remained trapped in the beta because i tried to install new insider hub app joining beta then leave it but everytime i open minecraft it's in beta so please anyone if you can help me thanks in advance

submitted by /u/ZliRobi
    [link] [comments]

/u/ZliRobi, Dec 6, 2021
  2. Steve-246 Win User

minecraft windows 10 mobile获取beta版 (Mod Translation: Minecraft Windows-Mobile gets beta version)

I bought a bedblock edition of minecraft from windows 10 mobile(1.9.0) but I want to play the beta version(1.11),and I don't know how to do it(or maybe I can't get the beta version of minecraft windows 10 mobile,just like the ios version?)
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

no puedo salir de la beta que de por cierto me metio a la beta sin mi autorización [Translation-I can't get out of the beta that by the way got me into the beta without my authorization]

Hi Adrian,

That's is pretty much the official way of leaving the beta per Mojang's article, "How to Join (and leave) the Minecraft
    Beta
    ".

If that doesn't work for you then I found another way of removing all Minecraft services from all users on your PC using PowerShell. This should hopefully re-install the live version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition:

To remove the beta version of Minecraft from all registered users on the PC:

1. On the PC, press Windows Key + X.
    2. Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    3. In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type: powershell
    4. Press Enter.
    5. In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type or copy & paste: Get-AppxPackage -allusers *minecraftUWP* | remove-appxpackage -allusers
    6. Press Enter.
    7. You can now close the Command Prompt window.

After entering the commands and closing the window, you will need to uninstall/reinstall Minecraft to complete the removal of the beta version. If this does not work, then there has to be another user/account on your PC that is still enrolled
    in the beta that is flagging the PC to continuously download the beta.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

I can't get out of the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

Hello Marshmellow,

Do you own the PC version of Minecraft? If not you only have the beta and wont be able to upgrade unless you purchase the regular Minecraft for windows 10. If you do own the PC version of Minecraft you should be able to upgrade to the Minecraft windows 10
    edition for free. Check this website on the PC and see if it says to install or purchase.

https://www.microsoft.com/p/minecraft-for-windows-10/9nblggh2jhxj?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
  6. TheEmeraldEye Win User

How to i leave minecraft beta

How to Leave the Beta
    1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    2. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft (or Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC)
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select Done.
    5. Wait an additional 30-60 minutes after unenrollment completes (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).
    6. Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft.
Thema:

1. Can't leave Minecraft Beta Windows 10 PC version - Similar Threads - Can't leave Minecraft

2. Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Beta: I have been trying to leave the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta for a few days now with no luck. I've unenrolled in the beta on the Xbox Insider app with no luck. I tried a clean install of Minecraft...
  3. Why can't I leave Minecraft beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I leave Minecraft beta?: Last time I uninstalled Minecraft windows 10 edition I was in the beta. Now I've reinstalled it and I cannot leave it. Can I do anything? a477d40a-1351-4d51-b72c-a38f15ab3792
  4. Can't leave the Minecraft beta program

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't leave the Minecraft beta program: The other day, I installed the beta on other account in the same device. The next day, I started Minecraft with my account and I was in the beta. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but when I...
  5. I STILL CAN'T LEAVE MINECRAFT BETA AT ALL!

in XboX Insiders
    I STILL CAN'T LEAVE MINECRAFT BETA AT ALL!: I have tried everything! The Powershell thing, the check for other accounts enrolled thing, the leave xbox insider thing. NOTHING WORKS! submitted by /u/celutav [link] [comments]
  6. Can't leave minecraft beta at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't leave minecraft beta at all: It's been a around a year since I downloaded minecraft windows 10 and I recently downloaded it and it has been putting me in the beta AGAIN after so many years. I have tried everything but I am...
  7. Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Edition BETA. The Xbox Insider Hub app is deprecated....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Edition BETA. The Xbox Insider Hub app is deprecated....: I have two devices on Windows 10 Pro, on both devices I cannot use the Xbox Insider Hub app because it is out of date. And the Xbox Insider Bundle application is simply not available for...
  8. Can't leave minecraft beta

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't leave minecraft beta: I can't leave the minecraft beta. I've unenrolled through the insider hub I've deleted the files via powershell I've rebought the game NOTHING works. DISENROLL ME from the beta!...
  9. Can't Leave Minecraft Win10 Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Leave Minecraft Win10 Beta: I've been trying to leave the beta for months and no matter what i do nothing works. I've tried all three Trouble shooter methods several times INCLUDING the power shell method and nothing seems...
  10. I can't leave Minecraft Beta on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't leave Minecraft Beta on PC: Sometime in February, I was watching videos on youtube about the RTX MCPE ray-tracing, so I installed the Xbox Insider Hub app and I joined the beta preview. After a week i stopped playing and...