Cant leave Minecraft Win10 beta

Discus and support Cant leave Minecraft Win10 beta in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've been in beta since 1.10 and have tried to leave countless times but couldn't. I don't know what's causing this but I've tried everything. The... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Morstem, Aug 1, 2019.

1. /u/Morstem
    /u/Morstem Guest

I've been in beta since 1.10 and have tried to leave countless times but couldn't. I don't know what's causing this but I've tried everything. The command Get-AppxPackage -allusers *minecraftUWP* | remove-appxpackage -allusers wont work for some reason.

submitted by /u/Morstem
    [link] [comments]

/u/Morstem, Aug 1, 2019
  2. bombheadreturns Win User

Minecraft - Multiplayer

You cannot, The Minecraft win10 beta is a ported version of the pocket edition, which means you can't play with anyone unless they have the beta as well, you're probably best buying the PC version of minecraft, but you still can't play with Xbox One unfortunately.
  3. Golden Subz Win User

minecraft xbox one - village

Hey bit late but have you checked if the villager has a job most villagers dont have a job and thats why you probably cant trade with him.

If you are in the minecraft beta then that might be the reason why you cant trade

To leave the Minecraft Beta:

1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    2. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft (or Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC)
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select Done.
    5. Wait an additional 30-60 minutes after unenrollment completes (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).
    6. Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft.

Hope it helps <3

sorry for being late
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

minecraft not giving me the better together update

5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Minecraft W10 Beta Opting Out Problems

Hi there Jasbre,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with opting out of the Minecraft Beta. I recommend to try the following article:

How to Join (and leave) the Minecraft Beta

Try this out and let us know the results.
  6. Leo Ascendent Win User

Minecraft beta - Outdated server error message.

Pretty sure beta builds can only play with other beta builds.

Edit: Yup, first bullet.

Minecraft Beta FAQ
Thema:

1. Cant leave Minecraft Win10 beta - Similar Threads - Cant leave Minecraft

2. I cant dowload sea of thieves from xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant dowload sea of thieves from xbox game pass: Hello, I am trying for 3 days to dowload sea of thieves when i try to dowload it i am getting the error 0x803f8001 its not even starting just saying error then i tried to download anniversary...
  3. Cant process update Status code. xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-C000-000E On xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant process update Status code. xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-C000-000E On xbox 360: Cant process update Status code. xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-C000-000E On xbox 360 1e15b398-9e91-4e4a-bb14-f5eca98f5b70
  4. cant use my apps or play games online - xbox360

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant use my apps or play games online - xbox360: hi there i have created and microsoft account but cannot download, play online or watch netflix or youtube on my xbox360. continues to tell me i need to sign in or contact xboxlive.com. how do...
  5. Cant install PC games with my Xbox Games Pass Ultimate...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install PC games with my Xbox Games Pass Ultimate...: Please Help. I am connected to my Microsoft account. i have the Xbox companion app on my pc. when i want to install a game its greyed out and when i check all my devices to install nothing is...
  6. Cant leave group chats

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant leave group chats: Well, first of all, i cant leave my group chats. I tried restarting my xbox, unplugging it, everything! But nothing worked. All it says is: Sorry, we were unable to remove you from the group chat....
  7. Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...: So im stuck on dev mode ..... d6e56d38-3b2f-4abc-bdf6-5ab9c38d0b72
  8. Cant leave xbox preview to join a new one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant leave xbox preview to join a new one: So i was going to try to go and leave the 1st ring and go to the delta ring so I tried to leave the preview but when I try to leave the preview and switch to preview Delta I get a already...
  9. Cant Leave the Insider Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Leave the Insider Program: Hi Support, I was about to leave the Insider program. But everytime i wanna do this i get the Messege, login with the Email on which i joined the Preview Program back in the Days. A while ago i...
  10. Xbox freezing cant leave home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox freezing cant leave home: Hey my names John I am part of the insider program, my xbox has been freezing and will not allow my to go to anything but the home screen. tried to hard boot did nothing please help...