Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

Discus and support Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Beta in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to leave the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta for a few days now with no luck. I've unenrolled in the beta on the Xbox Insider app with no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HillyPlanet27, Jan 5, 2022.

1. Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

I have been trying to leave the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta for a few days now with no luck. I've unenrolled in the beta on the Xbox Insider app with no luck. I tried a clean install of Minecraft Windows 10 and it still downloaded the beta. I even deleted my insider account to see if it helped and so far it hasn't. I did a full wipe on my PC last night and tried installing it again today but I still get the beta version. I'm at a complete loss right now on what to do next. Any ideas?

:)

HillyPlanet27, Jan 5, 2022
  2. Echo4Ent Win User

Been gifted game yet won't let me access it properly.

You will need to leave the Xbox Insiders Minecraft Beta. Try following these steps:

To leave the Minecraft Beta:

1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and
      launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    2. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft (or Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC)
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select
      Done.
    5. Wait an additional 30-60 minutes after unenrollment completes (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).
    6. Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft.

Good Luck!
  3. TheEmeraldEye Win User

How to i leave minecraft beta

How to Leave the Beta
    1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select Done.
    5. Wait an additional 30-60 minutes after unenrollment completes (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).
  4. Echo4Ent Win User

Gifted game not working correctly on receiver's end

Your friend will need to leave the Xbox Insiders Minecraft Beta. Have them try following these steps:

1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and
      launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select
      Done.

Good Luck!
  5. Golden Subz Win User

Minecraft Beta

1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select Done.

Read more at https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/07/09/minecraft-beta-guide-and-faqs/#pQmjDCmz1kPfPbaM.99
  6. KleDab Win User

I can't leave minecraft beta for windows 10.

Nothing. I tried but nothing. Thank you for your help and time!
Thema:

Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

1. Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Beta - Similar Threads - Can't leave Minecraft

2. Can't save minecraft bedrock to microsoft account and can't leave on device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't save minecraft bedrock to microsoft account and can't leave on device: I can't save or leave on device my Minecraft bedrock, I'm doing this on my pc and every time I try it shows error cauldron but after checking everything this error might be because of it still...
  3. Why can't I leave Minecraft beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I leave Minecraft beta?: Last time I uninstalled Minecraft windows 10 edition I was in the beta. Now I've reinstalled it and I cannot leave it. Can I do anything? a477d40a-1351-4d51-b72c-a38f15ab3792
  4. Can't leave the Minecraft beta program

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't leave the Minecraft beta program: The other day, I installed the beta on other account in the same device. The next day, I started Minecraft with my account and I was in the beta. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but when I...
  5. I STILL CAN'T LEAVE MINECRAFT BETA AT ALL!

in XboX Insiders
    I STILL CAN'T LEAVE MINECRAFT BETA AT ALL!: I have tried everything! The Powershell thing, the check for other accounts enrolled thing, the leave xbox insider thing. NOTHING WORKS! submitted by /u/celutav [link] [comments]
  6. Can't leave Minecraft Beta Windows 10 PC version

in XboX Insiders
    Can't leave Minecraft Beta Windows 10 PC version: Hi first sorry for bad english last year i joined Minecraft Beta on the old xbox insider app in the meantime app got deleted and i seem to have remained trapped in the beta because i tried to...
  7. Can't leave minecraft beta at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't leave minecraft beta at all: It's been a around a year since I downloaded minecraft windows 10 and I recently downloaded it and it has been putting me in the beta AGAIN after so many years. I have tried everything but I am...
  8. Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Edition BETA. The Xbox Insider Hub app is deprecated....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Edition BETA. The Xbox Insider Hub app is deprecated....: I have two devices on Windows 10 Pro, on both devices I cannot use the Xbox Insider Hub app because it is out of date. And the Xbox Insider Bundle application is simply not available for...
  9. Can't leave minecraft beta

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't leave minecraft beta: I can't leave the minecraft beta. I've unenrolled through the insider hub I've deleted the files via powershell I've rebought the game NOTHING works. DISENROLL ME from the beta!...
  10. Can't Leave Minecraft Win10 Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Leave Minecraft Win10 Beta: I've been trying to leave the beta for months and no matter what i do nothing works. I've tried all three Trouble shooter methods several times INCLUDING the power shell method and nothing seems...