Can't link NFL network,because I can't find my cable co.

Discus and support Can't link NFL network,because I can't find my cable co. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I get NFL network and Xfinity is my cable provider,but I don't seem to find them on the list. Am I blind or is it just not on there? Any help is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PanicPrankster, May 28, 2014.

1. Can't link NFL network,because I can't find my cable co.

I get NFL network and Xfinity is my cable provider,but I don't seem to find them on the list. Am I blind or is it just not on there? Any help is appreciated, ty!

:)

PanicPrankster, May 28, 2014
  2. Engine251
    Engine251 Guest
    NFL app not activating Redzone even when I am subscribed to it.

I downloaded the nfl app and selected my provider. I am subbed to both nfl network and nfl redzone from my cable provider (optimum) and after I link my provider, it says NFL NETWORK: ACTIVE, NFL REDZONE: INACTIVE.

Engine251, May 28, 2014
  3. Jamesx82x
    Jamesx82x Guest
    Xbox nfl

Wait I thought the Xbox One was supposed to get NFL Redzone??

Edit: Nevermind, its linked to subscribing to a participating cable provider where you pay for Redzone and NFL network my bad.

Jamesx82x, May 28, 2014
  4. User 9242019 Win User

NFL App - DirecTV not a provider option

That is funny as in my area I see DTV as a choice but not Comcast which is my cable provider. Even though I have access to both the NFL Network and NFL Redzone I can't activate either one since the provider isn't listed.
  5. UnnDunn Win User

NFL App- Time Warner Cable

There is nothing Microsoft can do about it; even if you go to the
    NFL Network streaming site
    , you can't use Time Warner Cable to stream NFL Network. TWC has to do a deal with NFL Network to provide streaming access to TWC customers; until that happens, there's nothing Microsoft or anyone can do.

However, you can stream NFL Network and NFL Redzone through the Time Warner Cable app, which is available on the Xbox Store.
  6. al3x.vu Win User

Streaming Xbox if it's on an ethernet connection?

I unplug the ethernet cable because I can't connect to the Xbox when its linked Via ethernet. As for my network setup, I have the xbox connected to the router with an ethernet cable and my router is tri band, so my pc is connected wirelessly to one of the
    three networks.
  7. CountryGentlman Win User

Frustrated

It does not see my network. I can't provide the info you're wanting because I can't find a network to log on to.
  8. DRFISH91 Win User

NFL app on Xbox One

I was able to watch nfl redzone live on my 360 the first couple weeks then recently last week Im not able to watch anything live...just clips of videos. Did the app change? I had no problem signing in to my cable provider and everything was fine until last
    week. I can't watch redzone or nfl network live.
Thema:

Can't link NFL network,because I can't find my cable co.

1. Can't link NFL network,because I can't find my cable co. - Similar Threads - Can't link NFL

2. I linked my microsoft account to the wrong ps4 account and can't undo it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I linked my microsoft account to the wrong ps4 account and can't undo it: I linked my Microsoft account to my brothers ps4 account by accident and pressing unlink and deleting save data doesn't work, could someone help me I would like to play Minecraft....
  3. Can't Link Microsoft Account To PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Link Microsoft Account To PS4: I've been searching for over an hour and have found multiples of this question, but no real answer so I thought I would post my own. I'm trying to play Minecraft on PS4, so I'm trying to sign...
  4. Trying to figure out why I can't remove my credit card/ where it is linked

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to figure out why I can't remove my credit card/ where it is linked: I got an xbox recently and when I went to buy live, I saw credit card information was already on it. I bought a year of gold (but no recurring subscription) and tried to then delete my card (not...
  5. Não consigo linkar minha conta de desenvolvedor com o Xbox[I can't link my developer...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo linkar minha conta de desenvolvedor com o Xbox[I can't link my developer...: Possuo duas contas cadastradas na Microsoft. [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. A conta [Mod Removed - Personal Information] é a que eu uso como principal, inclusive no Xbox. A outra eu parei...
  6. I can't link my Xbox to Partner Center

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't link my Xbox to Partner Center: Hello. I am triyng to connect my Xbox One X to the Partner Center. I installed the app in the Xbox and I can see the code. I enter in the computer to the website aka.ms/activatexbox. OK. When I...
  7. Can't link discord to my account

in XboX Insiders
    Can't link discord to my account: I haven't used my Xbox One in a while, so when I was going to get back on I decided to link my discord. When I click on the link button it only loads for a bit, but doesn't open a menu for any way...
  8. Can't link Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't link Microsoft account: Whenever I go to link my account I get a message saying that I can't link the two because my Microsoft account has been linked with another ps4. This is impossible because I've only tried linking...
  9. My friend can't link her microsoft acount to her mojang account because she's using a mac...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend can't link her microsoft acount to her mojang account because she's using a mac...: Please help and feel free to ask for more details 4976221a-950f-4d3e-a3b8-0df41d88961c
  10. why can't i link my xbox 1 controller to my laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    why can't i link my xbox 1 controller to my laptop?: I have a windows 10 laptop, and i don't know how to link my controller to it. I've looked up how to do it but nothing helps. ' 1161deab-2591-434d-91b2-769a886268f3