Can't Link Xbox to Discord (Discord To Xbox worked, but Xbox refuses to recognize Discord)

Discus and support Can't Link Xbox to Discord (Discord To Xbox worked, but Xbox refuses to recognize Discord) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have images to show what's going wrong. But this subreddit doesn't allow images which makes trouble shooting very different. Well played. I'll try... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kill_Kayt, Aug 6, 2022 at 2:42 AM.

1. /u/Kill_Kayt
    /u/Kill_Kayt Guest

Can't Link Xbox to Discord (Discord To Xbox worked, but Xbox refuses to recognize Discord)

I have images to show what's going wrong. But this subreddit doesn't allow images which makes trouble shooting very different. Well played.

I'll try to explain it but I'm not good at it...

If I try to Link to Discord via the Xbox App it tries to download a Zero kb file after pressing Authorize. If I try to Link to Discord via the console it says "this page isn't working at this time" after pressing Authorize.

In the cases where it it does show "Connecting" and says successful Discord Remains in the Unlinkex Connections list as if I did nothing at all.

Because it's in the list today I no longer have the option to use Discord Voice. Which ruins my entire plan for my day off.

submitted by /u/Kill_Kayt
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kill_Kayt, Aug 6, 2022 at 2:42 AM
  2. Smuk777 Win User

My Xbox Game Bar clips get stuck/frozen

from what i saw my xbox game bar was recognizing discord as the game, i just restarted discord and it went back to normal
  3. FxdBrokenLight Win User

Xbox Connecting to Discord

When I connected my xbox account to discord I did it on my phone but maybe this link will help you.

https://www.techjunkie.com/install-discord-on-xbox-one/

I'm assuming this is how you did it, but if it doesn't work try the discord app on your phone.

Hope this helps,

Fxd
  4. Sir_Petros Win User

Razer Kaira for Xbox Series X does not connect with Discord

I found out what was wrong. When you connect the headset, press CTRL + R, this will refresh discord, and it will recognize your headset once discord reboots.

Can't really explain the why, just that it happens and it works.
  5. Jr Etwon Win User

I am new 1 hour new and just wanna connect more with the community

6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

How to claim Discord Nitro?

Hi In You Xbox, Go until the Play Free in Home, then you go see EA Access/Discord Nitro, Click there and go down to select Discord Nitro, the console go open a Pop Up to you showing a Link with QR Code, get the link and open in your PC to active the Discord
    Nitro.

When you done this, go In your Discord and go in Activity/Rewards to Claim more 3 months of Game Pass to Xbox
Thema:

1. Can't Link Xbox to Discord (Discord To Xbox worked, but Xbox refuses to recognize Discord) - Similar Threads - Can't Link Discord

2. Still can't link xbox to Twitch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still can't link xbox to Twitch: Tried linking my xbox to Twitch using xbox app on mobile, Microsoft website via my PC and xbox personal settings on my xbox. All fail. Tried logging out of all apps and then back in. No joy. All...
  3. I can't link my twitch account to my Xbox account on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't link my twitch account to my Xbox account on PC: Split from this thread. I am experiencing the same EXACT issue. After receiving a code to login from Twitch the XBOX app gets hung up on the picture below. Twitch emails a successful login but...
  4. I can't link my twitch account to my Xbox account on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't link my twitch account to my Xbox account on PC: Split from this thread. i definitely am :/ dad38457-5f56-45b7-b8f6-e96987ceae72
  5. I can't link my twitch account to my Xbox account on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't link my twitch account to my Xbox account on PC: I am trying to link my Xbox account to my Twitch account using the PC Xbox app or the Xbox gamebar on PC but it doesn't work. When I click the link button under my account I get taken to the login...
  6. Can't link xbox and EA account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't link xbox and EA account: Hi, When i try to attempt to download Fifa for example, the screen says "something went wrong, try again". I have seen tips such as uninstalling EA play and reinstalling, trying to install from...
  7. Bought game on Work/School account, can't link to personal account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game on Work/School account, can't link to personal account.: I bought a game using the microsoft account that my school provided me, but now I'm out of school, so I have set up a personal account. I will lose access to the school account at the end of the...
  8. Can't change privacy settings: links lead to dead ends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change privacy settings: links lead to dead ends.: I'm trying to change my settings so that I can play Minecraft Realms. I've found several links that supposedly say how to do it, but the end result is always a dead end with no way to actually...
  9. Since I can't get in to my old Microsoft account that is linked to my XBOX360 Xbox live...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Since I can't get in to my old Microsoft account that is linked to my XBOX360 Xbox live...: Can't get in to my Xbox live account that I just redeemed a 12month Xbox live account 3fd4b8c9-8ea7-4ff5-82b1-e1c909011c7a
  10. Can't link discord to my account

in XboX Insiders
    Can't link discord to my account: I haven't used my Xbox One in a while, so when I was going to get back on I decided to link my discord. When I click on the link button it only loads for a bit, but doesn't open a menu for any way...