Can’t load any game, can’t report this because insider won’t even open. Already reset...

Discus and support Can’t load any game, can’t report this because insider won’t even open. Already reset... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/_rubg_ [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/_rubg_, Nov 18, 2019.

1. /u/_rubg_
    /u/_rubg_ Guest

Can’t load any game, can’t report this because insider won’t even open. Already reset...

/u/_rubg_, Nov 18, 2019
  2. The36Chambers Win User

Can’t play Rocket League, says I need to renew Game Pass

Tried restarting, doesn’t work. Can’t quit the game because it won’t even open. I’m signed in, I’m the owner of the Xbox. Social and gaming is up and running, and I’m not about to purchase a game I should be able to play with my subscription. Any other
    help would be appreciated.
  3. das54das45d4asdsa Win User

Minecraft PE crashing

I can’t do anything directly inside the app because it keeps on crashing right as it’s on the loading screen!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
  4. WhiteFoodStamps Win User

Compensation for Xbox Live

Yeah I can’t even play games because the game data won’t sync. I have close to 80 games on my console and have spent plenty of money towards microsoft. Why can’t I get compensated for this? Sounds like they’re just into ripping people off and running away
    with my money.
  5. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

Disappointing. I can no longer play certain genres like I used to due to my old age.

Can’t stop, won’t stop.
  6. TippierBacon194 Win User

Why won't Forza 7 launch?

Same here. Glad I’m not the only one. Btw don’t uninstall and reinstall, it won’t download. I think you can’t even play their videos.
Thema:

1. Can’t load any game, can’t report this because insider won’t even open. Already reset... - Similar Threads - Can’t load game

2. iOS Xbox App: Can’t Search Names

in XBoX on Mobile
    iOS Xbox App: Can’t Search Names: On the the Xbox App for iOS, I’m unable to search for and find people that have spaces in their gamertag. At least, that seems to be the criteria causing the problem. Tested it on a friends iPhone...
  3. Can’t load anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load anything: Im trying to add a sign in because my xbox was being slow so I removed my account and im trying to load it back on 2f4b9765-ea57-4d0b-af35-a5503d6de3de
  4. Can’t load a game to play I can load every game except one. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load a game to play I can load every game except one. Why?: Anyone having problems loading the Division 2? a90464b6-0187-4d11-a35d-76a9879d792e
  5. Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition: a friend recently bought a minecraft realm for a couple of us to use and build on. The other day a buddy and I were on the realm and we randomly got disconnected from the realm and when we try to...
  6. Can’t load Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load Fortnite: Hello, my son has been experiencing problems when trying to load the game. When he clicks on fortnite it goes to the main screen then turns white and goes back to the app screen. This seems to be...
  7. Can’t Load Games Onto Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t Load Games Onto Console: When I try to load a game with my Xbox One X connected to the Internet, it takes forever to load the game. I was told that I can go off-line and load games from the disc much quicker. So I...
  8. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t load any games or start any party’s ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t load any games or start any party’s ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t load any games or start any party’s and it’s says the servers are down Hi there, please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on...
  9. Xbox live can’t connect gray loading circle glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live can’t connect gray loading circle glitch: WiFi connection perfect, but when my Xbox turns on, the Xbox home background is gray and it says I’m not logged into my Xbox live account. So I select my gamer tag and it looks like it’s gonna...
  10. Can’t load game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load game: this is my situation from 1 week...it says:can’t download the game It is digital version on XBOX ONE X PLEASE HELP ME I try everything and called support 2 times...thanks ✌️...