Can't load any worlds in Minecraft Xbox One Bedrock Edition

Discus and support Can't load any worlds in Minecraft Xbox One Bedrock Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This started a couple weeks ago. I can open Minecraft and hit play, then it shows a list of worlds. But when I try to open any of them, it looks like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by theDevilmanX666, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Can't load any worlds in Minecraft Xbox One Bedrock Edition

This started a couple weeks ago. I can open Minecraft and hit play, then it shows a list of worlds. But when I try to open any of them, it looks like it's trying to sync up and load but then freezes and kicks me out to the main Xbox One dashboard.

It does the same thing for all of my kid's accounts, and on three different consoles. We've tried restarting the game, restarting the Xbox, hard powering the Xbox, uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft to both the external and internal hard drives, and
    tried deleting game save data locally. None of that has made a difference. No other games are having issues.

According to the update message when the game loads on at least one of the Xboxes, we have version 1.14.30. I know that at certain points we have gotten beta updates. I know I've turned the beta program on and off at different times because the kids have
    had problems playing with friends online. I'm honestly not sure which consoles still get the beta updates and which don't. But the problem is across all of our consoles.

Today I tried creating a new world to see if maybe it was just corruption in our current saves. It does the same thing. It looks like something is about to happen, then freezes and kicks me out to the Xbox One dashboard.

I haven't tried a factory reset on any of the Xboxes yet, but it can't be a coincidence that it's doing the same thing across all accounts on three different Xboxes. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Thank you.

:)

theDevilmanX666, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

Can't load any worlds in Minecraft Xbox One Bedrock Edition

1. Can't load any worlds in Minecraft Xbox One Bedrock Edition - Similar Threads - Can't load worlds

2. I can't sign into Xbox Live in Minecraft Earth (It takes forever to load)

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't sign into Xbox Live in Minecraft Earth (It takes forever to load): When I installed the Minecraft Earth app and after downloading the files it tells me to sign in which I did and it took a long time to sign in. Does anyone know why it's taking forever to load?...
  3. Can't buy game DLC - infinite loading after confirming the payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game DLC - infinite loading after confirming the payment: Hello, Today I have bought Asura's Wrath game. I have installed the game on my Xbox One X and it is working fine. However, I would like to buy the game's DLCs. I can't find them while searching...
  4. Can't load fh4 after today's update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't load fh4 after today's update: Can't load fh4 after today's update, gets as far as the intial loading screen then goes back to home page. 79b60f3e-2675-4978-ac44-1e77f2f5ad95
  5. Takes long to start can't load games or join parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Takes long to start can't load games or join parties: My Xbox one takes like an hour to get out of the Initial launch screen initial launch screen and once it dose I’m unable to load games join party’s or pretty much do anything...
  6. XBOX ONE X - GAME PASS ISSUE - CAN'T LOAD ANY GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE X - GAME PASS ISSUE - CAN'T LOAD ANY GAMES: I have an active subscription for the normal xbox live game pass, however, I cannot load any of the game I have downloaded. I get a variety of messages ranging from "please sign in to the account...
  7. Outer World on Game Pass PC can't load saves in offline mode

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer World on Game Pass PC can't load saves in offline mode: I have Game Pass for PC and have my laptop designated for offline play. I've been playing Outer Worlds while online and it uses cloud saves automatically. When I try to play while offline, it...
  8. XBox Game Pass - Outer Worlds - Can't load save after reinstall

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Pass - Outer Worlds - Can't load save after reinstall: I had to reinstall Outer Worlds recently owing to annoying circumstances, but now I can't load any saves from before I reinstalled. They are there, but whenever I select them my game crashes to...
  9. Can't load anything

in XboX Insiders
    Can't load anything: For the past few days, I'm having a issue where I can't load, install, or uninstall things. Does anyone have this problem or is it me? (If anyone could help me out, that would be extremely...
  10. I can't load my worlds please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't load my worlds please help.: Okay so when i try to load my worlds it crashes and goes back to the Xbox 360 dashboard it will let me load Minecraft but it won't load my worlds please help. 8b3fe5fd-a818-424b-ac44-7c3a6d01675d