Can’t load anything

Discus and support Can’t load anything in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im trying to add a sign in because my xbox was being slow so I removed my account and im trying to load it back on 2f4b9765-ea57-4d0b-af35-a5503d6de3de Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoseRENDEROS, Sep 18, 2019.

1. JoseRENDEROS
    JoseRENDEROS Guest

Can’t load anything

Im trying to add a sign in because my xbox was being slow so I removed my account and im trying to load it back on

:)

JoseRENDEROS, Sep 18, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Can’t load anything

Hey there JoseRenderos,

Please try and
    Power Cycle your Xbox One
    and then give it another try, refreshing the console helps resolve many of these issues.

If the issue persists then I would advise that you
    Reset your console and Keep Games and Apps
    . Make sure that you have your account information (email & password) for your account and any other account on your console as It will remove all accounts and you will be required to sign back in.

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
  3. das54das45d4asdsa Win User

Minecraft PE crashing

I can’t do anything directly inside the app because it keeps on crashing right as it’s on the loading screen!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
  4. boulcy1989 Win User

Can’t buy anything

wont let me buy anything now. Just takes me back to home screen
  5. onyxishere Win User

Can’t buy anything

Sorry to hear it. Let's try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps. If it does not then do a factory reset on the console. There is an option to keep installed games and apps
    so you won't need to reinstall them.

If all else fails then give phone support a call for more assistance. Please click this link to get the number for your region http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?isChatCallAvailable=false
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Can’t play anything!!!

Hi Blue,

Thanks for reaching out to us! We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We had received the information
    from other users which led us to believe it was a widespread outage. We had announced an outage for Purchase and Content usage, however, everything is up and running right now. Please check our
    Xbox Live Status for
    our current status.

Thank you!
Thema:

Can’t load anything

1. Can’t load anything - Similar Threads - Can’t load anything

2. Can’t log onto Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log onto Xbox account: Hi All Two issues 1. cant log onto xbox account, says sorry *** sign in using a controller, controller is connected but just wont log on, just keeps the error messge. 2. for months now my son...
  3. Can’t buy Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: I try to purchase a 360 game on my Xbox One. When I try, it always tells me that I have no valid payment options on file and the price changes to dollars $ and it shows the ESRB rating. I live in...
  4. Can’t load a game to play I can load every game except one. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load a game to play I can load every game except one. Why?: Anyone having problems loading the Division 2? a90464b6-0187-4d11-a35d-76a9879d792e
  5. Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition: a friend recently bought a minecraft realm for a couple of us to use and build on. The other day a buddy and I were on the realm and we randomly got disconnected from the realm and when we try to...
  6. Can’t load Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load Fortnite: Hello, my son has been experiencing problems when trying to load the game. When he clicks on fortnite it goes to the main screen then turns white and goes back to the app screen. This seems to be...
  7. Can’t Load Games Onto Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t Load Games Onto Console: When I try to load a game with my Xbox One X connected to the Internet, it takes forever to load the game. I was told that I can go off-line and load games from the disc much quicker. So I...
  8. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t load any games or start any party’s ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t load any games or start any party’s ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t load any games or start any party’s and it’s says the servers are down Hi there, please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on...
  9. Xbox live can’t connect gray loading circle glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live can’t connect gray loading circle glitch: WiFi connection perfect, but when my Xbox turns on, the Xbox home background is gray and it says I’m not logged into my Xbox live account. So I select my gamer tag and it looks like it’s gonna...
  10. Can’t load game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load game: this is my situation from 1 week...it says:can’t download the game It is digital version on XBOX ONE X PLEASE HELP ME I try everything and called support 2 times...thanks ✌️...