Cant load gears war 3 after recent system update. Anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks you

Discus and support Cant load gears war 3 after recent system update. Anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks you in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Cant play gears war 3 after recent system update. Asking I should insert disc which I have lost 0ea9615f-43d5-42b2-8784-465648d1eaa4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoshanLegend, Jul 6, 2020.

1. JoshanLegend
    JoshanLegend Guest

Cant load gears war 3 after recent system update. Anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks you

Cant play gears war 3 after recent system update. Asking I should insert disc which I have lost

:)

JoshanLegend, Jul 6, 2020
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Can't find the tweet now but i'm 99% sure i saw on twitter that if you are in the insider program there's an issue with the latest update that's affecting Gears 3 & they are aware of it.
  3. XAimerGamerX Win User

if in doubt I would suggest uninstalling then reinstall
  4. Bandido1508 Win User

If you did have the disc before then this is going to be required. The disc is your proof that you own the game, so it is your license. If you bought the game digitally, the license is attached to your account
  5. BigDaddyJD723 Win User

Yeah the game is not in my all owned games section now as it had previously been. Now it only appears as a game pass title. & says can play or purchase to own. Whats weird is I had a backup code I hadn't used for the previous gears games that came with
    my Xbox one X Gears bundle. I'd previously got them when I purchased Gears Ultimate edition 5 years ago. I put the code in for Gears 3 & it says I own it. Give to friend? So idk. Microsost hopefully fixes this. Has me worried if thats how easy it is for your
    purchased digital products to become unpurchased.
  6. Harryyy x 96 Win User

Ranked TDM not working?

Yes sorry gears of war 3, do you know how to resolve this?
Thema:

1. Cant load gears war 3 after recent system update. Anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks you - Similar Threads - Cant load gears

2. Alpha Series X Cant Load Call of Duty

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Series X Cant Load Call of Duty: My alpha ring xbox series x cant start up cod cold war and struggles to load modern warfare to the point it either crashes or the whole xbox powers off doesn’t do this with any other games so idk...
  3. Cant load Mine Craft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant load Mine Craft: Hi there, we’re unable to load Mine Craft to re-access a previously created world. I click ‘Load’ and a prompt box pops up asking me to either subscribe to Xbox Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate....
  4. Hi i cant load up any games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i cant load up any games: Hi i was downloading a game for ultimate game pass. So once it started downloading i switched of my xbox. But when i turned my xbox bk on it was really sluggish it took ten mins to get into my...
  5. minecraft bedrock game cant load settings menu and cant sign in to microsoft andd minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft bedrock game cant load settings menu and cant sign in to microsoft andd minecraft...: so when i load up minecraft it loads up normally but when it loads up the minecraft logo is gone markectplace anination gone too and i cant load up the settings for the game and texture packs were...
  6. xbox app cant load game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app cant load game pass: pls help i cant install any game on xbox app... [img] 4166f925-a8c2-48fd-a840-42371e3a5b64
  7. Cant play COD warfare just stays on load screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play COD warfare just stays on load screen: Can't play modern war zone, it just stays on the loading screen. But if I go into my sons room and play on his his work. And mine Does not. fd24729e-7791-4641-9153-95d13489d820
  8. Cant load into my game, keeps crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant load into my game, keeps crashing.: Hey ive been have trouble loading into ghost recon breakpoint, i received recently update 2.1.0 and since the update my game gets to the loading screen and crashes instanly, i have troubleshooted....
  9. Fortnite not loading saying it cant log in to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite not loading saying it cant log in to xbox live: Ive got ultamate sub and loged in so why is this 9896c23b-c879-4937-bdb7-2b50789ecc91
  10. borderlands 2 ‘not signed in’ cant load progress from before gamer tag change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 2 ‘not signed in’ cant load progress from before gamer tag change: okay so my son decided he wanted to change the gamertag name. he had been playing xbox 360 borderlands 2 on the xbox one. once he changed his name, when he tries to log on, it jusf says ‘not...