can't load lead profile ultimate team fifa14

Discus and support can't load lead profile ultimate team fifa14 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi all. having great trouble with ultimate team fifa14 xbox one. it keeps telling me to load lead profile to continue even after i have loged into xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BigManAl88, May 7, 2014.

1. BigManAl88
    BigManAl88 Guest

hi all. having great trouble with ultimate team fifa14 xbox one. it keeps telling me to load lead profile to continue even after i have loged into xbox live and ea servers. then it tells me a squad update is needed then when i try to do this it tells me
    its syncing data and fails and tels me i need to load lead profile. I have tried all i can think off and go onto ea about it and after about 1 hour of them checking my origan account and giving me some suggestions that didnt work they told me all that is
    left to do is uninstall the game and reinstall it again but again no success. i have looked on fourms and got some help but it seems the download game that i have doesnt have the game data files that the disc has so you cant delete data or a courpt file. please
    if anybody has some help that would be great as this is going on nearly a month now

:)

BigManAl88, May 7, 2014
  2. Rayman gtir
    Rayman gtir Guest
    My game keeps closing out in-game

Happening with fifa14 ultimate team.

Rayman gtir, May 7, 2014
  3. Badgerburton
    Badgerburton Guest
    Fifa14 ultimate team

My son has been playing Fifa 14 ultimate team since it came out, but for the last month he cannot get onto it, it keeps saying there is a error connecting to the EA servers please try again later. also he can't get any news from the origin site. any one
    have any ideas please.

Badgerburton, May 7, 2014
Thema:

1. can't load lead profile ultimate team fifa14 - Similar Threads - can't load lead

2. Can't load Ark. Message I get doesn't exist when I enter it into the web site.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load Ark. Message I get doesn't exist when I enter it into the web site.: Been trying to run Ark for the last 3 hours. It won't load. And the code it gives me does nothing. c575de4f-31e9-4924-bd40-2b1d8eaa6492
  3. I can't load in into and I have tried just about everything.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I can't load in into and I have tried just about everything.: I can't load in into and I have tried just about everything. if you have not done restart router also. best if both router and modem done at same time , as to the modem needs to start firt. so...
  4. Cities: Skyline - Can't load my save or start a new game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities: Skyline - Can't load my save or start a new game: Does anyone having an issue with Cities: Skyline where you want to start a new game and when you load it at 90% it freeze? it started when a bought two dlc "Green City" and "Mass Transit". I...
  5. Elder scrolls online can't load character

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder scrolls online can't load character: I've tried everything. Deleted local saved games cleared persistent storage, opened up ports, did alternate port selection for nat on xbox one, turned router on and off twenty times, spent hours...
  6. Forza horizon 4 can't load profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 can't load profile: Hello, sry for my english i'm french. I bought this game yesterday and i link my xbox profile to my microsoft profile. I can see on my account the game so i launch it. When i'm on the main...
  7. Connected to live but can't load online games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connected to live but can't load online games: Okay so I'm connected to live and can do everything else online bar play online games can anyone help me fix this? d83ec469-8289-4371-8fcd-030b8174e722
  8. I can't load dying light

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't load dying light: I can't load Dying light, can you help? db5dd680-b63a-4f8e-a9c2-33753b983586
  9. Can't load game up!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't load game up!!: Just updated fortnite and I can't load it up it keeps taking me back to home screen anyone help?? e411f522-d215-4d67-b713-13a2c78a651b
  10. Application fails catastrophically when adds can't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Application fails catastrophically when adds can't load: Application loads fine when I'm playing my puzzles or doing jigsaw jam. FAILS!!!! when I try to do daily challenges. Troubleshooting steps I've taken: 1) Reset the application data 2)...