Can't load profiles or settings???

Discus and support Can't load profiles or settings??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Turned on my xbox today and it won't load profiles or setting just sits at the main menu. 3def316a-e249-4081-8b2d-98157b1fddee Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wirtles909, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Wirtles909
    Wirtles909 Guest

Turned on my xbox today and it won't load profiles or setting just sits at the main menu.

:)

Wirtles909, Jun 14, 2014
  2. BlahMedusa
    BlahMedusa Guest
    Anyone else having issues signing into Xbox live from One?

I can't load up my profile or have any of my saved games load up. Anyone know how long its gunna take before it gets back online?

BlahMedusa, Jun 14, 2014
  3. surviver98
    surviver98 Guest
    4 digit passcode for profile

How do I reset the 4 digit code for my xBox profile. I can't remember it and now I can't load my profile. Please help!!

surviver98, Jun 14, 2014
  4. Can't load profiles or settings???

Hello,

Please try cycling your console, this can be done by holding the power button on the console for 8 seconds until it shuts down, wait 30 seconds and then turn it back on.

Andy Mulligan, Jun 14, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't load profiles or settings??? - Similar Threads - Can't load profiles

2. Xbox Game Pass PC - Kingdom Come Deliverance Can't Load Save Files

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC - Kingdom Come Deliverance Can't Load Save Files: I started a new game today, when I returned to continue the game, I was only given the option to start a new game. I can see the save file in "C:\Users\<user>\Saved...
  3. Can't load Ark. Message I get doesn't exist when I enter it into the web site.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load Ark. Message I get doesn't exist when I enter it into the web site.: Been trying to run Ark for the last 3 hours. It won't load. And the code it gives me does nothing. c575de4f-31e9-4924-bd40-2b1d8eaa6492
  4. I can't load in into and I have tried just about everything.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I can't load in into and I have tried just about everything.: I can't load in into and I have tried just about everything. if you have not done restart router also. best if both router and modem done at same time , as to the modem needs to start firt. so...
  5. Cities: Skyline - Can't load my save or start a new game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities: Skyline - Can't load my save or start a new game: Does anyone having an issue with Cities: Skyline where you want to start a new game and when you load it at 90% it freeze? it started when a bought two dlc "Green City" and "Mass Transit". I...
  6. Elder scrolls online can't load character

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder scrolls online can't load character: I've tried everything. Deleted local saved games cleared persistent storage, opened up ports, did alternate port selection for nat on xbox one, turned router on and off twenty times, spent hours...
  7. Forza horizon 4 can't load profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 can't load profile: Hello, sry for my english i'm french. I bought this game yesterday and i link my xbox profile to my microsoft profile. I can see on my account the game so i launch it. When i'm on the main...
  8. Can't sign in my profile/games not loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in my profile/games not loading: I was playing earlier today with no problems but no I can't seem to do anything with the xbox one. My console is connected to the internet but when I hit the sign in button it just fades the...
  9. Day: 2 Still can't load friends list or access their profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Day: 2 Still can't load friends list or access their profile: 2nd day I can open up my friends list page but the loading circle will not stop 478c76ae-3588-4b0c-9718-48af8bb6afcd
  10. can't load lead profile ultimate team fifa14

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't load lead profile ultimate team fifa14: hi all. having great trouble with ultimate team fifa14 xbox one. it keeps telling me to load lead profile to continue even after i have loged into xbox live and ea servers. then it tells me a...