Can't log in Minecraft Java edition.

Discus and support Can't log in Minecraft Java edition. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. I just purcheaed a new account for Minecratf Java edition (running on Linux) I tried to log in inidatily after creating the account, but I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Zeyadah_06, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Zeyadah_06
    Zeyadah_06 Guest

Hello.

I just purcheaed a new account for Minecratf Java edition (running on Linux) I tried to log in inidatily after creating the account, but I could not. I contacted Mojang Studios and they told me that (this is a Microsoft account.
    New Minecraft: Java Edition accounts are now linked to Microsoft accounts and you will use that Microsoft account to login to your account.)

Please help me log into my Minecraft account.

- I registered under the following email (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***)

- Profile Name (NuggetWillKillU)

Please help.

:)

Zeyadah_06, Jul 7, 2021
  2. Captain Beneke Win User

Hello! First of all I am sorry for what happened and the bad experience you had. Unfortunately I know of several cases where the same thing has happened.

I think I will need a little more information to be able to help you. First of all you said that you bought the Java version of Minecraft and that you are planning to play on a linux device.

From the message sent to you by the Mojact contact team, I have been given to understand that what they are telling you is that your version of minecraft is really the bedrock version.

Could you tell me if it is not too much trouble if you have no problem to connect to the official Mojang website, and check your user profile? Here is the link to the official website

If you want to know more about the different versions of Minecraft, I leave you a small post where it is explained:

I will keep an eye on the forum to see if I can continue to help you until we solve the problem.

And by the way! With your profile name I laughed a lot!
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I've recently redeemed my 'Minecraft' windows 10 code from my Minecraft Java account.

Yes you have the Java Edition. Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account.
    Log into account.mojang.com, and under the “My Games” heading you will find a button to claim your gift code. If you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition
    after October 19th, 2018, the button will not be there, so if you’re unsure of when you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition, that’s a good way to check. Pressing the button will generate a token and send you to a Microsoft redemption page.
  4. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  5. soxfan014 Win User

Minecraft will not open via launcher, only through microsoft store.

Hello mimim2,

The Minecraft launcher you are referring to is only for the Java edition of Minecraft. The Java edition and Windows 10, are two separate games. In order to launch and play Minecraft from the launcher you are using in the last image, you must buy the Java
    edition from the site, not the Windows 10 version. Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft. Annoying I know, but when Microsoft acquired Minecraft they released
    their own version of the game on their platform. Hope this helps

-
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Codigo de Minecraft Windows 10 não recebido[Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Code Not Received]

Hi Rafael,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are looking to get Minecraft windows 10 edition. Here is a

post from a year ago
    shows how to get Windows 10 edition.

Is Minecraft for Windows 10 included with the purchase of Minecraft: Java Edition? Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account. Log into account.mojang.com,
    and under the “My Games” heading you will find a button to claim your gift code. If you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition after October 19th, 2018, the button will not be there, so if you’re unsure of when you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition, that’s a good
    way to check. Pressing the button will generate a token and send you to a Microsoft redemption page.

https://account.mojang.com/login

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Can't log in Minecraft Java edition. - Similar Threads - Can't log Minecraft

2. I can't log in my minecraft account java edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in my minecraft account java edition: Hello I want to log into my minecraft java edition account. I know my nickname, the email I used with and the password of this email address but I cannot log into my java edition of minecraft and...
  3. Can't log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft on IOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft on IOS: When I try to log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft, I get a white box with the email address but no option to click anything or log in. I've deleted the app and reinstalled. I've made sure everything...
  4. I can't log into my Microsoft account on my PS4 account Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my Microsoft account on my PS4 account Minecraft.: I accidentally linked my Microsoft account with my brothers PS4 id instead of mines on Minecraft. So what I did to try and fix it is, I went to unlink my Microsoft account from his PS4 id and it...
  5. I can't log into my Windows 10 Minecraft account after being hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't log into my Windows 10 Minecraft account after being hacked: My password was breached before, and I got hacked on many sites. It was a few months ago but I forgot to check my minecraft account. When I tried to log in it said there was a security breach and...
  6. Can't log into Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into Minecraft: I keep trying to log into Minecraft (I'm using bluestacks 4, if it helps) and I go through the process and it doesn't log me in. I tried multiple times, reinstalling it, and everything my small...
  7. can't log in to my Minecraft pe account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't log in to my Minecraft pe account: my phone crashed and performed a factory reset. After reopening Minecraft Pe and sign-in , the game send me to account.live.com , and after i press the sign-in button, it jumped to a page that it...
  8. I can't log into my Minecraft Java Account I just got.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't log into my Minecraft Java Account I just got.: I just bought Minecraft Java 2 days ago to play with my sister and all it had me set up was a microsoft account but when I went to log into the game itself it is requiring a Mojang account. How do...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 - Can't log on my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 - Can't log on my Microsoft account: I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 and it works fine, but the game doesn't connect to my Microsoft account. Instead, there's a messsage about a error since the first time I tried....
  10. Why can't I log into my xbox live account from inside the minecraft app on my android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I log into my xbox live account from inside the minecraft app on my android: Recently I have gotten a new phone and i felt that my minecraft worlds were safe due to them being in an external storage and my xbox live account was synced to those worlds as well. But the...