Can't log in my gold membership - Xbox360

Discus and support Can't log in my gold membership - Xbox360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey guys, I noticed a problem with my goldmembership. I have this subscription for two years now. Yesterday a friend asked if we could play Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LayJDane, Apr 3, 2019.

1. LayJDane
    LayJDane Guest

Hey guys,

I noticed a problem with my goldmembership. I have this subscription for two years now. Yesterday a friend asked if we could play Minecraft online together. So I logged into my account, started the game and my box told me: you don't have the permission for
    online gaming.

I looked into my settings in my account and found the following:

There is a problem with xbox-services. Please try again later. Code: 8C150009

Also it reads: Membership isn't available at the moment. Please try again later.

I chatted with the support and they told me to "reinstall" my xbox.

Now my HDD is fomated and my xbox is "new" and I still have the same problem.

Could anybody help me? I'm desperate.

Thanks,

Lay

:)

LayJDane, Apr 3, 2019
  2. LayJDane Win User

Hey guys,

after work I tried everything again and well, I don't know what has happend but it works!

I still get the problem with xbox-services. Please try again later. Code: 8C150009

And: Membership isn't available at the moment. Please try again later.

But I can play online again. : D

I'm very thankfull for all your help and suggestions.

I can't tell, what was the right thing that helped but I'm very happy something did.

Lay
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Have you double checked that your subscription is still active at account.microsoft.com/services
  4. LayJDane Win User

Nope, I only have my good old xbox 360.

It's happening when I go to settings - account.

In the game it just tell's me "I don't have the permission."

It happens with other games too. (Tried with Minecraft and Left for dead 2)

I can sing in and I also can download gold games. All I can't is play online with friends.

Online safety settings checked and everything is allowed.
  5. LayJDane Win User

Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear about this Xbox Live Gold subscription issue on your Xbox 360. If you haven't done so already, I recommend

clearing the hard drives system cache
    . Follow that guide step by step and after you clear the system cache, go ahead and power down the console and unplug the power supply.

If that doesn't help, you may need to reset your console's network settings to factory defaults and re-connect to the home network. You can do that by going into your System settings then Network settings and then select your home network. On the next page
    select Configure network and slide over to Additional settings then finally scroll down to restore to Factory defaults. Restart your Xbox and set up your network again.

Let us know if this helps!
    Hey guys,

thanks for your suggestions.

I tried clearing the system-cache and also restoring the Factory defaults and resetting my network, nothing helped.

I called the support but they weren't able to help me either.

We tried again everything on the list but nothing worked.

In the end he told me, that the xbox360 is too old and that many have this issue too, but there isn't a solution at the moment and I doubt they will find one.

Thank you all for your help!
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear about this Xbox Live Gold subscription issue on your Xbox 360. If you haven't done so already, I recommend

clearing the hard drives system cache
    . Follow that guide step by step and after you clear the system cache, go ahead and power down the console and unplug the power supply.

If that doesn't help, you may need to reset your console's network settings to factory defaults and re-connect to the home network. You can do that by going into your System settings then Network settings and then select your home network. On the next page
    select Configure network and slide over to Additional settings then finally scroll down to restore to Factory defaults. Restart your Xbox and set up your network again.

Let us know if this helps!
Thema:

1. Can't log in my gold membership - Xbox360 - Similar Threads - Can't log gold

2. I can't log in Forza Horizen 4 in my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't log in Forza Horizen 4 in my PC: I can't log in Forza Horizen 4 in my PC [img] 0323fb8a-906f-46a8-9228-a68dfcf57bd1
  3. I can't log in to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log in to xbox live: After a reboot, my xbox can check game achievements, download games, and play stand-alone games, but I can't log in to xbox live, and I'm sure there's nothing wrong with my network. After that, I...
  4. Can't log into ark through microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log into ark through microsoft store: Hello I downloaded Ark to play with my friends on console, now I can't log into my account, I tried making another account but the same message appears, can somebody help me? I'm pretty...
  5. Can't log into Gears 5. Start the Game "Error can not log into Microsoft account. Please...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log into Gears 5. Start the Game "Error can not log into Microsoft account. Please...: Looking to play Gears 5, beeing trying to log in for over an hour. Looking for assistance. a29b7530-e036-450d-be78-e2806b515da3
  6. Can't log in to xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to xbox: Hello, When attempting to log in to my account on xbox, it will bring a loading screen and then with out providing the prompt for user name and password it goes directly back to the add new...
  7. can't log in to xbox profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't log in to xbox profile: When I click the button, go to the xbox profile on the xbox website, it throws me to this page...
  8. can't log into xbox app through phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    can't log into xbox app through phone: I had deleted the app off my phone a year again and reinstalled it recently, but before it worked just fine. When I go to log into the Xbox app on my iPhone xr it says "There is a problem with...
  9. I can't sign in to Minecraft on my phone, it says log in failed Error number 9. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign in to Minecraft on my phone, it says log in failed Error number 9. Please help: I am a mum who has started using minecraft so that my autistic son can play with someone. I downloaded the game to my phone, I signed in using my microsoft account, this worked once only. Now it...
  10. Can't log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft PE on IOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft PE on IOS: I'm unable to login in my account on Minecraft PE (iOS) since last month. I can normally login my account on the microsoft website and on the xbox app, but when I try to connect my account on the...