Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android)

Discus and support Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android) in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Ok, so I was trying to login to Minecraft through my Microsoft account and when the login page was loading it stopped half way and just stopped on a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Tnt Tem, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Tnt Tem
    Tnt Tem Guest

Ok, so I was trying to login to Minecraft through my Microsoft account and when the login page was loading it stopped half way and just stopped on a blank white page with Minecrafts app logo on the top left hand corner. So I tried to login through the xbox
    app and the exact same thing happened, but it just said xbox on the top.

If anyone can help me out it'd be really appreciated!

P.S. I used to be able to log in but I cant anymore

:)

Tnt Tem, Sep 17, 2019
  2. naumneks Win User

Итак, я пытался войти в Minecraft через свою учетную запись Microsoft, и когда страница входа была загружена, она остановилась на полпути и просто остановилась на пустой белой странице с логотипом приложения Minecrafts в верхнем левом углу. Поэтому я попытался
    войти через xbox приложение и точно такая же вещь произошло, но это просто сказал xbox на вершине.

Если кто-нибудь может помочь мне, это было бы действительно ценно!

P.S. раньше я мог войти в систему, но больше не могу

-[Translation - So, I tried to log into Minecraft through my Microsoft account, and when the login page was uploaded, it stopped halfway and just stopped at an empty white page with the Minecrafts app logo in the top left corner. So I tried to log
    through the xbox app and the exact same thing happened, but it just said xbox on top.

If anyone can help me, it would be really valuable!

P.S. I used to be able to log in, but I couldn't do it anymore]
    Я тоже наткнулся на это:) решение простое, нужно скачать пиратскую версию :) где хорошие пираты исправили все ошибки разработчиков;)

Поверьте, все, что вам советуют здесь в поддержку, это банальные вещи, такие как: перезагрузка, переустановка :)

Основная причина всех ошибок-это руки разработчиков, которые растут не в том месте :)

Перевод с русского на английский, переводчик Google: D

-[Translation - I also came across this:) The solution is simple, you need to download the pirated version of the :) where good pirates have corrected all the bugs of the developers;)

Believe me, all you're advised here in support of is banal things such as: rebooting, re-installing :)

The main reason for all the errors is the hands of developers who grow in the wrong place :)

Translated from Russian to English, translator Google: D]
  3. Tnt Tem Win User

Thing is, this has been happening for a long time. I just now decided to publicly ask about it.

to clarify time amount, maybe a few months. i believe it didn't work when ocean update came out on mcpe tho
  4. I Am Agreesiv Win User

The servers may be down try waiting a day or so
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Your issues may be stemming from the outage the Xbox servers are experiencing today.
  6. Zero420override Win User

Thema:

1. Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android) - Similar Threads - Cant log apps

2. Cant log in on Win 10 App "0x80860010 "

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant log in on Win 10 App "0x80860010 ": HI, well im having a problema with xbox live and store apps that uses Windows Live authentificathion (like Minecraft Bedrock Edition for example) in which when i do a log in attempt it simply...
  3. cant log in to xbox app on windows 10. "not connected to internet"

in XBoX on Windows
    cant log in to xbox app on windows 10. "not connected to internet": Everytime i try to log in to the xbox app on windows it gives me an error. It says that im not connected to the internet even though i am. It also give me this error code 0x800704cf. please help...
  4. I have preordered fifa 19 on my account, but why cant i then log onto the fifa 19 web app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have preordered fifa 19 on my account, but why cant i then log onto the fifa 19 web app: cant log on fifa 19 web app 70572749-b010-4333-affe-9bcb57fa02dd
  5. Cant log into xbox app on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into xbox app on PC: When attempting to sigh into my xbox app on Windows 10 it fails with a message to say unable to sign in with a link to a page that says something probably went wrong and to try again later, lol....
  6. I cant log in to the Xbox app on windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant log in to the Xbox app on windows: If i would like to log in it says: Screenshot and if i click sign in a small window opens and closes itself instandly. Than nothing happens. 9c6b4247-a00f-44e8-b053-3f2f2e3d28d3
  7. I cant log out of the xbox app without logging in to the same account over and over

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant log out of the xbox app without logging in to the same account over and over: i cant play gears of war 4. i cant log in when i start the game. it says there is a problem with my xbox account, i made an email adress when i bought the game because i never use any windows...
  8. Cant log in using the app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log in using the app: I have not used the xbox app for very much, but ive found an issue i can't figure out, when i am using the remote app to play netflix or just sign in in general i dont jave enough buttons to type...
  9. After i log into my xbox live account, i cant no longer find the apps tab and cant find apps ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After i log into my xbox live account, i cant no longer find the apps tab and cant find apps ...: Need assistant on why my tab gone missing after log into my xbox live. its there any setting that i miss out. 5834f950-27f5-470a-bd2b-f488eb985489
  10. I cant log into my xbox app on my windows 10 pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant log into my xbox app on my windows 10 pc: I use to be able to log in no problem and then I kept getting error codes after an update (I don't know which one) I assumed you guys broke something and needed time to fix it but this has been...