Can't log in or add profile after reset. Beta

Discus and support Can't log in or add profile after reset. Beta in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can't log in or add my profile after rest. I have been in contact with the support and they can't help me. I have in total done reset on the console... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WolfofSWE, Aug 27, 2019.

1. /u/WolfofSWE
    /u/WolfofSWE Guest

I can't log in or add my profile after rest. I have been in contact with the support and they can't help me. I have in total done reset on the console 4 times with no fix of my problem.

The bug is that when I press to sign in the window pops up and after a couple of seconds the window closes. Sometimes it only loads with no progress. Because of this I can't report it because I can't get to that step.

Have also done offline update with no result.

I have internet connection on the console so that's not the problem. Because I can watch Netflix. Also can't leave the insider program to fix the update problem because I need to log in to the app to use it.

Support case number : 1480482107 Console: Xbox one X OS version: 10.0.18363.7102 (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.190815-1945)

submitted by /u/WolfofSWE
    [link] [comments]

/u/WolfofSWE, Aug 27, 2019
  2. MisterFizzle Win User

Change my microsoft points to local currency

Hey there Toxemic,

We're not seeing you with a console registered for the beta. So we can't add you to the beta forums.

If you downloaded your profile onto a console that does have the beta, whoever owns that console should have informed you about the beta.

You can still log into your profile on their console and purchase content but you'll need to wait for the wide release of the dashboard to be able to do it on your own console.
  3. RobertBuckalew Win User

xbox one login slow and general system slowdowns.

Anybody having the long log in should try and remove the profile , hard reset the console , then re add the profile ...that USUALLY clears things up...
  4. Daniel_0815 Win User

Minecraft syncing error

Hi Justin,

have you tried logging in to an Xbox of a friend and see, if you can download the save game there?

If it is the Bedrock version, you can try logging in on PC.

If that works then and after a logout of your profile and reset you can't login, please call the Xbox support.
  5. {Parity} Win User

1 Day of Xbox Live yet when my subscription doesn't expire until next year?

Try logging out of your profile and logging back in. If that doesn't work then try removing your profile then hard reset your console. Once the console is back up and online add your profile back. Let us know. Good Luck!
  6. Swift Oldboy Win User

Xbox one error 0x87af010a

Maybe reset your router, unplug your console after hard reseting that as well, plug your console back in and turn it on, see if it lets you at least log in to your profile offline then try to get back online. If you are able to access your profile, try
    logging out of it and logging back in.
Thema:

1. Can't log in or add profile after reset. Beta - Similar Threads - Can't log add

2. I can't log in Forza Horizen 4 in my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't log in Forza Horizen 4 in my PC: I can't log in Forza Horizen 4 in my PC [img] 0323fb8a-906f-46a8-9228-a68dfcf57bd1
  3. I can't log in to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log in to xbox live: After a reboot, my xbox can check game achievements, download games, and play stand-alone games, but I can't log in to xbox live, and I'm sure there's nothing wrong with my network. After that, I...
  4. Can't log into ark through microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log into ark through microsoft store: Hello I downloaded Ark to play with my friends on console, now I can't log into my account, I tried making another account but the same message appears, can somebody help me? I'm pretty...
  5. Can't log into Gears 5. Start the Game "Error can not log into Microsoft account. Please...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log into Gears 5. Start the Game "Error can not log into Microsoft account. Please...: Looking to play Gears 5, beeing trying to log in for over an hour. Looking for assistance. a29b7530-e036-450d-be78-e2806b515da3
  6. Can't log in to xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to xbox: Hello, When attempting to log in to my account on xbox, it will bring a loading screen and then with out providing the prompt for user name and password it goes directly back to the add new...
  7. can't log in to xbox profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't log in to xbox profile: When I click the button, go to the xbox profile on the xbox website, it throws me to this page...
  8. can't log into xbox app through phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    can't log into xbox app through phone: I had deleted the app off my phone a year again and reinstalled it recently, but before it worked just fine. When I go to log into the Xbox app on my iPhone xr it says "There is a problem with...
  9. I can't sign in to Minecraft on my phone, it says log in failed Error number 9. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign in to Minecraft on my phone, it says log in failed Error number 9. Please help: I am a mum who has started using minecraft so that my autistic son can play with someone. I downloaded the game to my phone, I signed in using my microsoft account, this worked once only. Now it...
  10. Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.

in XboX Insiders
    Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.: I can't log in or add my profile after rest. I have been in contact with the support and they can't help me. I have in total done reset on the console 4 times with no fix of my problem. The bug...