can't log in the AlphaJax

Discus and support can't log in the AlphaJax in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have reinstalled, restarted. Can access Wordament fine, just not AlphaJax 03d3d293-53e6-41ee-83b2-73c6aea0378c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jibrohni, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Jibrohni
    Jibrohni Guest

Have reinstalled, restarted. Can access Wordament fine, just not AlphaJax

:)

Jibrohni, Jan 21, 2014
  2. RobinKenny
    RobinKenny Guest
    Unable to sign in / play AlphaJax

Every time I try to launch AlphaJax, I get this error...

Sorry, we can't sign you in. Please sign in at Xbox.com, then start this app again.

I can log into the Xbox app on the same system just fine. Other Xbox apps on the same system can login just fine. I'm only having issues with AlphaJax. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but I get the same error.

Running Windows 10 on a Surface 4.

RobinKenny, Jan 21, 2014
  3. Can't play Alphajax!!!!

Same as all the others...says I'm not connected to internet, but I am. Please fix!

RiskierVeil4271, Jan 21, 2014
Thema:

1. can't log in the AlphaJax - Similar Threads - can't log AlphaJax

2. I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft: I got on my ps4 today and Minecraft started to update. I let it do its thing, and when I tried logging in to my Microsoft account through the button that says "log in for free!" I logged in to my...
  3. Can't log into console companion or xbox beta, because it can't find the file

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log into console companion or xbox beta, because it can't find the file: I've recently updated my PC so that I could try the Xbox beta, but since the update it won't let me log into the app or Xbox companion. When I try to log in it says that I couldn't log into xbox...
  4. i can't log in the game. halo master chief collection.

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't log in the game. halo master chief collection.: I was in the game, access to Microsoft if the log should be, a Microsoft login under a nine-mile stretch of the box, type your email address and password hasn't. And immediately have login problem...
  5. Can't log onto Xbox 1s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log onto Xbox 1s: Hi I can't seem to log onto my XBOX 1S. I know my username and password but it comes with the message 'try again later' e7e501e4-be0b-4438-8d79-65bfc40b225a
  6. Can't open Youtube without logging in

in XboX Insiders
    Can't open Youtube without logging in: I'm on 10.0.19031.1201 and I can't load the app for the YouTube without logging into my account. Haven't tried it before, that's why I'm asking if it should be possible or is it a bug? submitted...
  7. Can't log into Xbox Live account on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Xbox Live account on PC: Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox account. First off, I can't add any friends because of some "privacy" settings I need to change. Well to change those settings, I need to be able to log into...
  8. Xbox Live (PC) can't log in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live (PC) can't log in: Hello, I keep trying to log on Xbox Live and play SoT but it fails and i keep getting this notification ''Please try again'' and when i press it, it won't work. I tried to change my password yet...
  9. I can't log in XBox account on Bedrock edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't log in XBox account on Bedrock edition: So I already have a bought version of Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my mobile. I downloaded a trial version and wanted to log in but it says 'Buy a licensed version first' And I already have it. Or...
  10. Can't log into account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log into account: My Xbox one account won't log in. Had to go online to unlock the account, created new password, dis the hard reboot, disconnected the internet for 5 minutes. Amd still get the message: Something...