Can't log in to my Roblox account (only logged in on my Xbox)

Discus and support Can't log in to my Roblox account (only logged in on my Xbox) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently logged out of my Roblox account on PC and mobile, but I have no way of bypassing the 2 step verification as I never set up the Authenticator... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by malik muhaisen, Aug 7, 2022.

1. Can't log in to my Roblox account (only logged in on my Xbox)

I recently logged out of my Roblox account on PC and mobile, but I have no way of bypassing the 2 step verification as I never set up the Authenticator app nor do I have the recovery codes. I am logged in to both emails that were associated with said account and I'm also logged in on Roblox Studio and the Roblox Dev forums. I know this really isn't a Xbox problem specifically but I would really appreciate any help I could get as I wait for a response from Roblox themselves.

Thanks for anything!

:)

malik muhaisen, Aug 7, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Malik, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, is the account that you're using a Microsoft account?

Also, can you sign in to https://account.microsoft.com without being asked for two-step verification?

Just wanted to ensure that we will be able to get into the issue.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

I can't log into my Roblox account.

Thank you for contacting us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

If profile is not linked to account, it is lost with xbox. for an account with e-mail, simply retrieve the account with the account recovery form:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

I can't log into my Roblox account.

Hello @NathanBorisade!

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issues with your Roblox account. We'd recommend getting in touch with the Roblox support as they are the only ones who will be able to assist you with that. However, If you are facing issues logging in to your your Microsoft/Xbox account, you can go to lost password solution.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Help with refunding robux for xbox

download roblox from the microsoft store, log in and then it should transfer to your roblox account then you can log back into your normal roblox app or site.
  6. AlertTrack100 Win User

Roblox

I can't log into my roblox account so I asked for help, but I need a purchase receipt. But I can't because I no longer have an Xbox. What do I do?
    I need my robux purchase history but it not in the history and I need it to get my account recovered or it will be lost forever
Thema:

1. Can't log in to my Roblox account (only logged in on my Xbox) - Similar Threads - Can't log Roblox

2. I can't log into minecraft because not which microsoft account is linked to PSN

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into minecraft because not which microsoft account is linked to PSN: I don't know which of my Microsoft accounts is linked to PSN, I've tried all the accounts I have, but still the same error appears saying "oops! it looks like your account is already connected,...
  3. Can't log into a Microsoft account on minecraft (Ps4)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into a Microsoft account on minecraft (Ps4): I am trying to log into a Microsoft account on my Ps4 to play Minecraft everytime i try this message appears. "Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your...
  4. I can't log into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into Minecraft: I've been going through a whole process these past few weeks to no avail, so I'm just going to be blunt. I can't log into minecraft through the launcher. Error code: 0x80048820 I can log in with...
  5. I can't log into my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into my account: When I try to log into my Xbox 360 account, it asks me to enter my email and password, but when I do, it says it's wrong, and I can normally connect to the account on my cell phone....
  6. Why can't I log into my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I log into my account?: Hello, I've been playing minecraft on ps4 for a while and recently the game disconnected me from my Microsoft account. When I try to log back into my account it says "Oops! Looks like this account...
  7. Can't log into Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Basically, whenever I open Minecraft Bedrock it asks me to log in, I log in, and it just sits there doing nothing the whole time. I've looked online and found nothing helpful....
  8. I can't log into my Minecraft account post-migration. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into my Minecraft account post-migration. What do I do?: Every time I try logging in using email and password, it says it's been migrated. When I do "Login with Microsoft", it logs me into an account with no Minecraft. I contacted Mojang support and...
  9. I have 2 Microsoft accounts with the same email and I can't log into the one I want to

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 Microsoft accounts with the same email and I can't log into the one I want to: I am trying to log into the first Microsoft account on the Xbox app but when I do it shows this error message for some reason, there is a second account that has the exact same email as the first...
  10. I can't log into my Roblox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my Roblox account.: I played on an account called "nathanboris" in 2015 and I recently wanted to log back in. I sadly forgot my password, I didn't have an email or phone number attached, I also didn't purchase...