Cant log in to xbox live account on xbox360 S

Discus and support Cant log in to xbox live account on xbox360 S in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; tl;dr Formatted drive. Redownloaded profile. Game says it can not save. I am unable to log in to xbox live. Attempt to make the xbox360 my primary... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by fatihG_, Nov 26, 2021.

1. fatihG_
    fatihG_ Guest

tl;dr
    Formatted drive. Redownloaded profile. Game says it can not save. I am unable to log in to xbox live. Attempt to make the xbox360 my primary system, account pairing and all that. So I transferred licenses. Didnt do anything, so I did another format/cache clear. Can't download profile anymore.

Full issue:
    Ok, so I bought a second hand xbox360 S, without a harddrive, like a week ago.

It already had some profiles on it, which I didnt bother with much, but I decided to add my own.
    Everything worked as expected and I was able to download some games I bought ages ago again.

Today I decided I dont need to have 20 profiles on the xbox360, so I formatted the memory unit, cleared cache and all that.
    Which wiped everything, as expected.
    So now I try to download my profile again and it works fine. I try to download and launch a game again and it says something about not being logged in to xbox live. At first I just dismissed it as I wanted to play an old game i hadn't played in a while. But the moment I try to save it is telling me that it cannot save because I am not logged in.

No matter what I do I cant get the system to log me in (even though all of this was working fine last week).
    After some googling and asking around I got told that the xbox needs to be paired with my profile somehow and it needs to be the primary system or something.
    I ended up on a webpage that said I would need to transfer licenses. So I did.

This is where everything started to crumble.

It just wont let me sign in to xbox live anymore.
    So I did another format of the memory unit.

Now when I try to download my profile again, it just keeps telling me that the log in references are not correct or something along those lines.
    And I get error code 8015190A, telling me to head over to account.live.com. Which isnt very useful as there are no clear instructions on what I need to do there.
    Either way I decided to update my password, in case it might be screwing up with my credentials.
    Didnt work.
    Checking out my log in attempts shows that I am able to log in successfully but it also shows that it is trying to do so to an unknown device.

Cant log in to xbox live account on xbox360 S [​IMG]

I have no network connections, in fact when I try to do the network test as suggested after the error code, it shows that I am able to connect properly.
    The xbox status page also shows that everything is operational.

Since all the support pages for 360 seem to be way outdated and certain links are simply not working.. I am not able to figure out what the issue is.
    So.....
    Help is greatly appreciated.

:)

fatihG_, Nov 26, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

You mentioned that the login references error appears so that's and issue logging into your account

Another thing you could try its to use a different network as maybe you are having issues contacting the servers with that network, sometimes happens, and you could confirm trough a mobile hotspot

One more thing to try its create a new account and see if the process ends successfully and have access to Xbox live
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi fatihG_! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Sign in to your Microsoft account.

https://account.microsoft.com/

At the top, select Security.

Under Security basics, select More security options.

Note Due to the sensitive nature of your security information, we may ask you to receive a code so we know you’re you.

Under Identify verification apps, select Set up identity verification app.

Select Get it now.

Under Enter your phone number and we’ll send you a download link, enter your phone number.

Download Microsoft Authenticator and follow the steps to install it.

Note the system-generated app password. Enter this password on your Xbox 360 console when prompted.

Important We recommend that you save this password in a safe place.

To save this password on your console, check the box when you're asked if you want to save your password
  4. fatihG_ Win User

I have already created a brand new account in the process of troubleshooting this issue.

The new account is able to sign in and access xbox live as it should, on the same network, that my main account used to work on last week as well.

Here is a quick video showing the issue I am having.

https://youtu.be/LysGcE9-8hk

The new account uses the autogenerated gamer tag called ragingyeti39.
  5. fatihG_ Win User

Hi, I tried to follow your steps as close as possible.
    Though some things seem to be worded differently on the pages you linked me.

I set up Microsoft authenticator with my account.
    When I try to sign in with the code that it generates for me within the app, I get an error message telling me that that password did not work.
    That I should make sure that the password is between 6 and 16 characters or that I use the 2FA app... which I am.
    2FA didnt work necessarily, I did set up and tried with the app passwords.

Either way, I have no trouble logging in to my account.
    I have trouble getting in to xbox live. As the image in my previous post shows, my log in attempts are succesfull. The process fails when it tries to download my profile, when it tries to access xbox live.
  6. IM A PRO CAT Win User

Error Code 0x80010108

Im getting a thing where i cant log into my xbox account. Please help.
Thema:

1. Cant log in to xbox live account on xbox360 S - Similar Threads - Cant log live

2. Can't log into Xbox game bar on PC. Error code - We cant sign you in to Xbox Live at the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Xbox game bar on PC. Error code - We cant sign you in to Xbox Live at the...: Not much else to say, for the past week I haven't been able to log into xbox game bar on my pc, just randomly happned. and my error code is We cant sign you in to Xbox Live at the moment, try...
  3. Cant play no man's sky, beacuse it tells me i couldnt log on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play no man's sky, beacuse it tells me i couldnt log on xbox live: i havde bought the xbox game pass on pc and downloaded No man's sky months ago. suddenly i run into this problem where it tells me i couldnt log on xbox live (error code 0x80004005) I have...
  4. my game keeps give me a error where i cant log into my xbox live act so i cant play my game

in XBoX on Windows
    my game keeps give me a error where i cant log into my xbox live act so i cant play my game: this is the error i keep geting [img] 1abe5cfa-03ef-44de-994a-663cc2ee9de3
  5. I Cant log in to my exsisting xbox live account after buying and installing Halo:MCC off of...

in XBoX on Windows
    I Cant log in to my exsisting xbox live account after buying and installing Halo:MCC off of...: Every time i try its just tells me: "that microsoft account already exists. Try another" What i want to do is log in using that account because its mine, why cant i use it? Its very upsetting i...
  6. cant log in on xbox live through the xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    cant log in on xbox live through the xbox app: so, the xbox live account just logged off and when i try to click the "log in" button it just doesnt do anything. is there a server problem? because i tried a lot of "solutions" and none worked...
  7. Fortnite not loading saying it cant log in to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite not loading saying it cant log in to xbox live: Ive got ultamate sub and loged in so why is this 9896c23b-c879-4937-bdb7-2b50789ecc91
  8. ! Hello ! I cant log in to xbox live on my ipad (minecraft 1.12.0) help ! there written :...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ! Hello ! I cant log in to xbox live on my ipad (minecraft 1.12.0) help ! there written :...: Здравствуйте ! Я не могу зайти в xbox live на моём ipad (minecraft 1.12.0) помогите ! Hello ! I cant log in to xbox live on my ipad (minecraft 1.12.0 [img] ) help ! there written : there was an...
  9. Cant log in to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant log in to xbox live: Hello, i have a problem with my xbox, today i cant log in to xbox live with not a single account in my xbox, when i star my xbox i get the message to log in using a controller and when i do it i...
  10. Cant log into XBOX live from PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log into XBOX live from PC: Hello I can not log in to Xbox Live from my Windows PC since 2 days ? Error code does not show any result via search Code: 0x80070520 Any Idea ? If I log into my xbox live account via Website...