Cant log in to Xbox Live, since the e-mail adress of the Parent does not exist.

Discus and support Cant log in to Xbox Live, since the e-mail adress of the Parent does not exist. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey Guys, hope you can help me with this problem, its kinda tricky: So, Xbox live changed the terms of use again, no problem until here, but the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by emir1997, May 10, 2014.

1. emir1997
    emir1997 Guest

Hey Guys, hope you can help me with this problem, its kinda tricky:

So, Xbox live changed the terms of use again, no problem until here, but the e-mail Adress of the parent of this account does not exist anymore, and the password got lost. And i didnt found an option to change the e-mail of the current parent. The sad story
    about this is, that all the DLCs i bought the last months got lost with it, too, i cant use them, because i have to accept the Terms of use, which i cant.

Anyone can help me here?

:)

emir1997, May 10, 2014
  2. Change e-maill adress from Xbox Live account

I've used the same e-mail adress since I made my Xbox Live account and I have like 8 different e-mails so a couple of minutes ago I made a new one which I basically want to use for all social network, including my Xbox Live account. How can I change
    my actual e-mail adress which I use to Log On my Xbox One to the new e-mail adress. Thanks.

KillinFr3nzy NL, May 10, 2014
  3. chiche popo
    chiche popo Guest
    My e-mail adress don't exist anymore

Hi,

my brother's account stopped working because it said that the e-mail adress didn't exist. When i'm trying to go on the account settings on the xbox, I can't even press the A button on the controller to change the e-mail adress because the account is not connected
    on xbox live, but I can't connect it to xbox live because the e-mail adress don't exist anymore. So, if their's a way to change the e-mail account, please tell me. Thanks for you'r time.

chiche popo, May 10, 2014
  4. Cant log in to Xbox Live, since the e-mail adress of the Parent does not exist.

Hi there emir1997,

Have you tried resetting the password for the parental email? It doesn't really matter if it's active or not, as long as you have the password for it.

You can do this on
    account.live.com/.../reset
    or by answering the recovery forms on
    http://account.live.com/acsr

Once you get the password for the account, you can now sign in your Parent Account on Xbox.com or on your console, and this should enable you to get into your account as well.

Let us know how things go.

Uriels Phoenix, May 10, 2014
  5. Uriels Phoenix Win User

Hi there emir1997,

Have you tried resetting the password for the parental email? It doesn't really matter if it's active or not, as long as you have the password for it.

You can do this on
    account.live.com/.../reset
    or by answering the recovery forms on
    http://account.live.com/acsr

Once you get the password for the account, you can now sign in your Parent Account on Xbox.com or on your console, and this should enable you to get into your account as well.

Let us know how things go.
  6. RolfeY(2) Win User

Can't accept the terms of use

some typo's:

''The parental e-mail address linked to my account does not exist anymore.''

''I have 9 (or probably 8) months worth of Xbox Live on my account.''
  7. Serjayz Win User

Xbox Profile CANT connect to live ERROR 8015190B

I Did it!!

here is what i did:

I have logged in my account and when it says they gonna send me the code to the primary email adress *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (The email i cant remember )

They showed me the first 2 letters of that primary email ( example : *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***)

So i created a new email (example: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***)

Then filled that in when they asked for my primary adress and bamm the code was succesfully recieved on that new mail.

Bit strange but yeah..it worked

But i still havent tried to succesfully connect to xbox live. ( will keep you updated when i try)
  8. AakashSkySom13 Win User

Wrong Parent E-mail!

Well, what I meant by the wrong account is that I inputed the wrong e-mail address, for e.g. instead of putting *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, I put *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and I cannot correct that because it is asking the password of that wrong account (which does not exists at all),
    so I'm completely shut!
  9. Kaida Yuuki Win User

New terms of use (HELP)

Hey there dejmian!

--

So you're saying your father's e-mail account does not exist anymore when you try to log into it on xbox.com? What does it say when you try to log in to the e-mail? "This Windows live ID does not exist" ? Or is it that the password is invalid? If it says
    the password is invalid, please visit this link:
    account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx
    and have your father try to remember the security information he provided when making the account.

--

If for some reason the error is "This Windows live ID does not exist", try to RE-MAKE the e-mail address exactly how your father made it years ago. Hope that helped! Please update us on how it goes!
Thema:

1. Cant log in to Xbox Live, since the e-mail adress of the Parent does not exist. - Similar Threads - Cant log Live

2. ! Hello ! I cant log in to xbox live on my ipad (minecraft 1.12.0) help ! there written :...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ! Hello ! I cant log in to xbox live on my ipad (minecraft 1.12.0) help ! there written :...: Здравствуйте ! Я не могу зайти в xbox live на моём ipad (minecraft 1.12.0) помогите ! Hello ! I cant log in to xbox live on my ipad (minecraft 1.12.0 [img] ) help ! there written : there was an...
  3. Cant log in to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant log in to xbox live: Hello, i have a problem with my xbox, today i cant log in to xbox live with not a single account in my xbox, when i star my xbox i get the message to log in using a controller and when i do it i...
  4. Cant log into XBOX live from PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log into XBOX live from PC: Hello I can not log in to Xbox Live from my Windows PC since 2 days ? Error code does not show any result via search Code: 0x80070520 Any Idea ? If I log into my xbox live account via Website...
  5. I cant get log into my xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get log into my xbox live.: I have the xbox 360 kinect. But I cant get log into Netflix, apps, games, movies, all it says is you need an xbox live account to continue. So I tried to log in with the email I use for this...
  6. i cant log in my xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant log in my xbox live account: hi, i try to log in or add profile, the screen shows how to load but nothing is loaded, it is a loop. I do a reset, but still does not work, please help me. My apologies for my english...
  7. After i log into my xbox live account, i cant no longer find the apps tab and cant find apps ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After i log into my xbox live account, i cant no longer find the apps tab and cant find apps ...: Need assistant on why my tab gone missing after log into my xbox live. its there any setting that i miss out. 5834f950-27f5-470a-bd2b-f488eb985489
  8. cant log into live account on xbox one when playing xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant log into live account on xbox one when playing xbox 360 games: When I start a backwards compatible game it logs me out of live, wont let me log back in or download my profile 4cd53d57-8840-4afc-9b9b-1b076d44fa2a
  9. cant log into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant log into xbox live: I cannot log into xbox live. I keep receiving error code 0x80a30204. Any suggestions? dd33286f-de68-4fdb-b854-c26d8ceff368
  10. Cant log in to my xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant log in to my xbox live account: I have been experincing this since the last fall of the xbox live service. I can see clearly that i have connection to internet from my xbox,and also tested it , and I see that the xbox live...