can't log in to xbox profile

Discus and support can't log in to xbox profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I click the button, go to the xbox profile on the xbox website, it throws me to this page... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ГлебАнисимов, Jun 29, 2020.

1. can't log in to xbox profile

When I click the button, go to the xbox profile on the xbox website, it throws me to this page https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox- one, what could be the problem? Also, besides this, when
    I log in to the microsoft account on the website of the game sea of thieves, it goes to this page https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/ru/articles/360014351360-Accessing-the-Sea-of-Thieves-Website -Forums-xbox-live-account-is-required, I guess this is somehow
    related

:)

ГлебАнисимов, Jun 29, 2020
  2. FabryZio3 Win User

Can't log into xbox profile

Hey there, did you try to check the xbox live status??
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Have you checked to see if you are able to log in to your account on the website?

Have a look at the troubleshooting steps in the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-ZA/my-account/security/repeatedly-prompted-for-password-xbox-one
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

5. XxMaryG36xX Win User

Sounds like family settings restricted. If you have access, go to settings, privacy/family and see if that has anything to do with it.
  6. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

If you are squared away as the other ambassador mentioned on the enforcement side, then you can contact Xbox Support and they should help you the rest of the way.

Link: https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/contact-us#2
Thema:

1. can't log in to xbox profile - Similar Threads - can't log profile

2. Can't log into xbox profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into xbox profile: Hi I cannot log in to my xbox profile. I've changed my password three times, removed account, turned the device off and on (overnight) and set up 2 step verification. The issue is when I add my...
  3. Can't log in or add profile after reset. Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't log in or add profile after reset. Beta: I can't log in or add my profile after rest. I have been in contact with the support and they can't help me. I have in total done reset on the console 4 times with no fix of my problem. The bug...
  4. Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.

in XboX Insiders
    Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.: I can't log in or add my profile after rest. I have been in contact with the support and they can't help me. I have in total done reset on the console 4 times with no fix of my problem. The bug...
  5. Can't log in to profile after cancelling XBOX Live on XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to profile after cancelling XBOX Live on XBOX 360: Hello, I used to have XBOX Live but I cancelled my subscription 6 months ago. I had set up a four-button passcode years before. When I cancelled my subscription, I think I was still able to use...
  6. I can't log in to my profile on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log in to my profile on xbox one: Hey guys, Today a friend asks me to join his family to have the access to his games and more. However, now I have a problem, I can't lo in anymore to my profile on xbox live. When I try to log...
  7. i can't log into my fifa 18 profile. seems my gametag is deconected to xboxlive

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't log into my fifa 18 profile. seems my gametag is deconected to xboxlive: i can't log into my fifa 18 profile. seems my gametag is deconected to xboxlive 2fd3cae3-b367-4dcc-b904-5509afbcc74e
  8. I can't log into my xbox one profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my xbox one profile: once I write my password the window just close and nothing happen. I don't have any error message or code. I need help Thanks e1773e79-6adf-42e9-a0d8-91d1111a7bdd
  9. Can't log into any profile on my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log into any profile on my Xbox one: Oh my goodness. I'm going to lose my mind. No one can log in to their profile. We have power cycled, updated everything, etc. and nothing works. When we enter our passwords, it just acts like we...
  10. I can't find my Microsoft account and can't log into my Xbox Live profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my Microsoft account and can't log into my Xbox Live profile: So after a year of not logging in to my xbox 360 I tried logging in and I couldn't do it, it said my email and password weren't valid, so I tried logging in with on Pc with my email, the issue is...