Can't log in with Mircrosoft account on PS4, Minecraft

Discus and support Can't log in with Mircrosoft account on PS4, Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, so I previously made a new Microsoft account (this one), but I can't use it to log into Minecraft on my PS4. How can I fix this? Should I try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iTaffie, Dec 20, 2019.

1. iTaffie
    iTaffie Guest

Okay, so I previously made a new Microsoft account (this one), but I can't use it to log into Minecraft on my PS4. How can I fix this? Should I try another device and try to use that to log in? If anyone knows how to solve this issue please tell me. Thanks
    for taking your time and reading this. I hope anyone who's reading this has a nice day/night!

:)

iTaffie, Dec 20, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Taffie,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. This is a known issue and is being looked into. We understand that you are unable to sign in to your Microsoft account through Minecraft for PlayStation 4. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account
    through the Xbox websiteand
    Microsoft website? Does an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites? If you are able to sign in to the websites
    without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to Mojang Supportand PlayStation Support for more assistance.
    We hope this information helps! If a new Microsoft account, please sign into the Xbox site so a gamer tag attaches.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. JRT1107 Win User

on ps4 if you go to your settings then to storage and on to the game minecraft there will be two saved datas these dont delete worlds just tells the system your a new player this worked for me https://youtu.be/Q195eiPv2TM
  4. KyloRen115 Win User

why cant i sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

I am having the same issue. I can't log into my microsoft account In minecraft on ps4 however, I have no issue logging into my account on the xbox website and Microsoft website so what's the problem and how do I fix it?
  5. MindOfTim Win User

ps4 minecraft login problems

I didn't even know you could log into your Microsoft account on a playstation. Is it the same version of minecraft that you played last time you had logged the ps4 in with your minecraft account?
  6. RoboKOP LIVE Win User

Minecraft bedrock. Wrong account!

I ha e never been asked to log into minecraft as its on the ps4. The remote connect login page doesn't show any gamer tag. Only asks you for your Microsoft login details. Email and password. I've downloaded the xbox app and logged in with the same details
    to check and it's the correct account for when I had an xbox. But when using the same details on the remote connect for ps4 minecraft, it's logging me in with a completely different gamer tag and gamer tag picture.

To add to the issue I've logged out of that account on minecraft on the ps4 and tried again using remote connect on the laptop (to see if there's some issue with logging on with my phone) and after entering my email address and password, the ps4 minecraft
    says that it will not log in with these details as I've already logged in with the gamer tag I don't recognise. It let's you sign out but it says I can only use that a account.
Thema:

1. Can't log in with Mircrosoft account on PS4, Minecraft - Similar Threads - Can't log Mircrosoft

2. can't log out of microsoft account in mc windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    can't log out of microsoft account in mc windows 10 edition: so recently, i went to my cousin's house to play minecraft with them. earlier before, i had logged into my sister's account so she could play. when i tried to log out (settings > profile > sign...
  3. I can't log into the Xbox app, I spent several hours with a follower trying to help me with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into the Xbox app, I spent several hours with a follower trying to help me with...: The Xbox App does not work I can't log into the Xbox app, I spent several hours with a follower trying to help me with no success, the app sucks Sign in does not work. therefore, I can't play...
  4. I can't log in to Xbox live on my computer. Error code 0x80048888

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in to Xbox live on my computer. Error code 0x80048888: I can't log in to Xbox live on my computer. Returns error 0x80048888 A day has passed,but the error itself is not solved. The solutions described in another review did not help. There is no...
  5. Human Paul Platt has been with a friend after a long time, but I can't log in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Human Paul Platt has been with a friend after a long time, but I can't log in.: Hello, I am a Krean user I'm going to get to the main point right away. First of all, I'm going to go into the Human Folders, but what I used to do in local mode are all gone? So I was amazed,...
  6. Can't log in into Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in into Xbox 360: Cant log in into xbox 360 after I changed the password it says That this password is not working. Make sure password has 6 to 16 symbols, if you already set up two authorization verirication try...
  7. I can't log in to my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in to my account: I made a account with a microsoft to play cross-play on minecraft on ps4 and when i try to sign in it say i already have a account and when i try to sign to the account it says it doesn't exist...
  8. Can't log into minexraft pocket edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into minexraft pocket edition: I just downloaded Minecraft pocket edition and when it says sign in for free I click it but it flashes the connecting screen then stops and just rakes me back to the title screen can someone...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 - Can't log on my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 - Can't log on my Microsoft account: I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 and it works fine, but the game doesn't connect to my Microsoft account. Instead, there's a messsage about a error since the first time I tried....
  10. I can't log into my microsoft account on nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my microsoft account on nintendo switch: Hello people. This will be my first support post because my nintendo switch keeps spamming me with remote connect on minecraft and every time I do a remote connect it just logs out and doesnt...