Cant log into Fortnite

Discus and support Cant log into Fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime i log into Fortnite it says unexpected error occurred please try again later 72d0120f-67f0-432a-97e5-a749868a2aeb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shannonmcquarrie, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Cant log into Fortnite

Everytime i log into Fortnite it says unexpected error occurred please try again later

:)

shannonmcquarrie, Feb 19, 2021
  2. AliMokatar Win User

2FA Fortnite

I cant get 2FA to update on fortnite. Ive followed directions on you tube. Help please!
    I cant log in to fortnite
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Cant log into Fortnite

Hello shannonmcquarrie, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

It’s possible that the local save for your game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.
    First, delete the local save:
    1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button  on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.
    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button  in the center of your controller.
    2. Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.
    After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live.
    Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

cant log into fortnite on xbox :(

Hi Heehee,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend reaching out to epic support .The error you are getting is referencing the epic server. There been quite a few different issues with linking accounts for epic.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello LxhyXBL YT!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    LxhyXBL YT!
  6. tripyy Win User

I have the same problem, and I have contacted epic games and they have failed to help me, and just told me to contact Microsoft support. I have absolutely zero idea on what the problem is or how to fix it. If anyone knows please reply and explain somewhere
    because I have had this problem for ages.
Thema:

Cant log into Fortnite

1. Cant log into Fortnite - Similar Threads - Cant log Fortnite

2. Cant log in to xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant log in to xbox one: Whenever I try to login on my xbox one it says "connect to xbox live when this xbox is offline, we cant sign you in. To enable offline sign in: Go online then go to settings >account > sign in,...
  3. Cant log into my xbox account through epic games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my xbox account through epic games: when I try to sign into my Xbox account through epic games it wont let me, it says there was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please contact support, can anyone...
  4. I Cant log in to my exsisting xbox live account after buying and installing Halo:MCC off of...

in XBoX on Windows
    I Cant log in to my exsisting xbox live account after buying and installing Halo:MCC off of...: Every time i try its just tells me: "that microsoft account already exists. Try another" What i want to do is log in using that account because its mine, why cant i use it? Its very upsetting i...
  5. I unblocked my cookies but I still cant log into xbox app on mobile

in XBoX on Mobile
    I unblocked my cookies but I still cant log into xbox app on mobile: When I tried to log into xbox app it said "Your browser is currently set to block cookies. You need to allow cookies to use this service" I unblocked my cookies going through Setting, Safari, And...
  6. I cant log into epic games with my xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant log into epic games with my xbox account: im having problems with my epic games account log in.I tryed re-installing and restarting my pc and nothing works.When i go to my epic games launcher and click sign in with xbox account it brings...
  7. Cant log in fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log in fortnite: Hi, i reached out to epeic games about me bot being abble to play fortnite because it always says checking fir update and finding epic queue and we tried differnt stradigies and none of them help...
  8. Fortnite not loading saying it cant log in to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite not loading saying it cant log in to xbox live: Ive got ultamate sub and loged in so why is this 9896c23b-c879-4937-bdb7-2b50789ecc91
  9. cant log into fortnite on xbox :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant log into fortnite on xbox :(: everytime i try linking my xbox account to my fortnite account it says "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please contact support" ive tried everything,...
  10. Hi, my son cant log onto fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, my son cant log onto fortnite: Fortnite keeps saying cant log in and to try later, no error code c639dbb8-c941-4f49-b857-df66ae6afe8d