cant log into microsoft

Discus and support cant log into microsoft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been trying to access my Minecraft account and come to find that the attached Microsoft account just doesn't exist anymore??? every time I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tessa Wood1, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Tessa Wood1
    Tessa Wood1 Guest

cant log into microsoft

I've been trying to access my Minecraft account and come to find that the attached Microsoft account just doesn't exist anymore???
    every time I try to log in with my aol account it says that there is no account using that name. but it cant just not exist, it's attached to Minecraft and my pc.

account name: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
    windows 10 pc

:)

Tessa Wood1, Jul 2, 2022
  2. Shinobu qx Win User

cant log into microsoft

You will have to submit an account recovery ticket as the account is most likely compromised unfortunately.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

cant log into microsoft

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Tessa

Sorry to hear that, as apparently you don't know which email address you have for minecraft, you can try fill the account recovery form to see if you're able to recover the account https://account.live.com/acsr

Also, You could try alternative methods to recover your account here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

If you think your account has been compromised, you can try recover it following steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Hope it helps.
    Greetings from another Microsoft user!

**Disclaimer: in this community forum anyone can't view/access/share information about accounts, orders or anything personal
  4. Tessa Wood1 Win User

cant log into microsoft

the recovery page just says the account does not exist and wont let me submit anything
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

cant log into microsoft

If you have further questions feel free to ask
  6. kamilstrzelec2 Win User

Help us secure your account LOOP

I cant even log to microsoft on that account
Thema:

cant log into microsoft

1. cant log into microsoft - Similar Threads - cant log microsoft

2. Cant log into my minecraft and microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log into my minecraft and microsoft account: Yesterday I finally linked my mojang and microsoft accounts together and couldnt log into them, the problem I found is I have no idea what password to use now to log into minecraft and so I...
  3. The gmail my microsoft account was on was terminated and now i cant log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    The gmail my microsoft account was on was terminated and now i cant log in: hey so the issue is like 6-7 months prior my google account was terminated because it was hacked, and that account was connected to my microsoft account in which i bought minecraft, i was able to...
  4. I cant log into any microsoft related thing

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into any microsoft related thing: To keep it short, if i am on my pc or on my phone connected to my home internet i cant enter the log in page to..well..log in. But when i leave the wifi from my phone and use data it works, and...
  5. Cant Log-In my Microsoft Account on Xbox App (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Log-In my Microsoft Account on Xbox App (Windows 10): I cant login and neither am i able to download any game over USK 6 I bought the Game Pass and wanted to download Hitman 3 but when clicking Download nothing happend. So I went through other games...
  6. Cant log in to microsoft account on switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log in to microsoft account on switch: im trying to log in to microsoft on minecraft in switch, but it only comes up that it cant log in. Ive tried deleting minecraft data and every other thing ive seen poeople eriting on forums. How...
  7. i cant stay logged into microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant stay logged into microsoft: everytime i try to invite someone to my game since they did away with bedrock, i cant invite anyone without signing back into microsoft. Well tonight im signed into micro soft and i still cant...
  8. Cant log in with Microsoft account to minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log in with Microsoft account to minecraft ps4: Whenever i try to log in with my microsoft account in minecraft ps4 it comes up that the account "is already connected to another account for PlayStation network" but im not. What can i do to fix...
  9. I cant log into my microsoft account on my console it keeps on saying that its already...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant log into my microsoft account on my console it keeps on saying that its already...: If i can get help that would be nice 5db255da-806a-4b07-8035-c031289ad526
  10. Account locked cant log into microsoft/xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked cant log into microsoft/xbox: My son cannot get into his microsoft/xbox account says its been blocked for security compliance reasons - I have had a nagging 12 year old since 24/7/2020 and I am so frustrated as Microsoft...