Can't log into Minecraft PE or Xbox App on iOS 12.3.2

Discus and support Can't log into Minecraft PE or Xbox App on iOS 12.3.2 in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I've been trying to sign into Minecraft PE on iphone 8 plus with iOS 12.3.2 so i can play asking with my girlfriend and everytime i try to log into my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by DarylThepony, Aug 9, 2019.

1. DarylThepony
    DarylThepony Guest

I've been trying to sign into Minecraft PE on iphone 8 plus with iOS 12.3.2 so i can play asking with my girlfriend and everytime i try to log into my Microsoft account it says sorry something went wrong Please try again or try on xbox.com but nothing
    seems to be working. I've restarted the device and deleted and reinstalled the app but nothing is working

:)

DarylThepony, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't log into Minecraft PE or Xbox App on iOS 12.3.2 - Similar Threads - Can't log Minecraft

2. Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft: Its been weeks since I've been able to get into Minecraft online or access the marketplace. How convenient that I was denied access after I paid for my membership, skins and packs. Heads need to...
  3. No puedo iniciar sesión en Minecraft PE[I can't log in to Minecraft PE]

in XBoX on Mobile
    No puedo iniciar sesión en Minecraft PE[I can't log in to Minecraft PE]: He tratado de iniciar sesión en Xbox Live en Minecraft PE, pero luego de colocar mi correo y la contraseña me aparece el mensaje: “Algo salió mal. Inténtalo de nuevo o prueba en Xbox.com” No...
  4. No puedo iniciar sesión en Minecraft Windows 10 Edition / I can't log to Minecraft Windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo iniciar sesión en Minecraft Windows 10 Edition / I can't log to Minecraft Windows...: Al intentar iniciar sesión en el juego, recibo el mensaje: "Error al iniciar sesión. Hemos intentado iniciar sesión en tu cuenta de Microsoft, pero algo ha salido mal.". Tuve este mismo problema...
  5. I have minecraft. But why can't log in minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have minecraft. But why can't log in minecraft?: I use my minecraft gift code. So I have minecraft. It is genuine in stores. But it comes out as a trial version in the game. How can I use genuine? I already tried to delete, install, reboot....
  6. My friend can't log into his Microsoft account on Minecraft for the switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend can't log into his Microsoft account on Minecraft for the switch: So for a couple of weeks now my friend and i were going to play minecraft but everytime he tries to sign in to his account it says we were trying to sign you in but something went wrong. And it...
  7. I can't log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft.: On Minecraft Nintendo Switch I press 'log into Microsoft account' it brings me to a screen with a code to enter on another website to log in. It hasn't done this before today. When I enter the...
  8. Can't log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft on IOS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft on IOS: I can access my account via my laptop, but not via my iPad. Have a child that is freaking out that he cant log into Minecraft. We are running the latest iOS software. No error codes are showing....
  9. I can't log into my Minecraft Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my Minecraft Microsoft account.: Minecratswitchのバージョンに関する質問。 あなたがMinecraftであなたのMicrosoftアカウントに接続しようとすると、失敗し、あなたはログインできなくなります。 どのように治癒しますか? あなたが知っていることを私に教えていた ければ幸いです。 ------------------------------------------------...
  10. I can't log out of Xbox on minecraft pe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log out of Xbox on minecraft pe: I was playing Minecraft PE and logged in to Xbox. Now I want to log out. There's no "options" box to select. Please help! e4512f9e-0151-4abf-8c0b-ea6b210a00fb