Can't log into Minecraft PE or Xbox App on iOS 12.3.2

Discus and support Can't log into Minecraft PE or Xbox App on iOS 12.3.2 in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I've been trying to sign into Minecraft PE on iphone 8 plus with iOS 12.3.2 so i can play asking with my girlfriend and everytime i try to log into my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by DarylThepony, Aug 9, 2019.

1. DarylThepony
    DarylThepony Guest

I've been trying to sign into Minecraft PE on iphone 8 plus with iOS 12.3.2 so i can play asking with my girlfriend and everytime i try to log into my Microsoft account it says sorry something went wrong Please try again or try on xbox.com but nothing
    seems to be working. I've restarted the device and deleted and reinstalled the app but nothing is working

:)

DarylThepony, Aug 9, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Daryl,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue launching the Minecraft game on your mobile. I'm glad to hear the Xbox website or Microsoft credentials are not the issue.

I recommend reaching out the Minecraft support and Minecraft
    Forum Support
    for further assistance with the development of the game for Mobile. Here in Forums we do not have the appropriate tools to further assist on Mobile issues or Minecraft Server and development.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Daryl,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue signing in. Have you made sure you can also sign into the
    Minecraft page? This is the Mojang account needed to play. Also make sure you can sign in on Xbox.com.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. DarylThepony Win User

I have no problem signing in to mojang or the Xbox website its the apps im having trouble with
  5. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  6. xX SNOWY1 Xx Win User

Minecraft PE with Xbox One

I'm also on iOS and cannot sign into my Xbox account through minecraft pe :(
Thema:

1. Can't log into Minecraft PE or Xbox App on iOS 12.3.2 - Similar Threads - Can't log Minecraft

2. I can't sign in to Minecraft on my phone, it says log in failed Error number 9. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign in to Minecraft on my phone, it says log in failed Error number 9. Please help: I am a mum who has started using minecraft so that my autistic son can play with someone. I downloaded the game to my phone, I signed in using my microsoft account, this worked once only. Now it...
  3. Can't log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft PE on IOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log in to Xbox Live or Minecraft PE on IOS: I'm unable to login in my account on Minecraft PE (iOS) since last month. I can normally login my account on the microsoft website and on the xbox app, but when I try to connect my account on the...
  4. Minecraft Can't log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Can't log in: My son logged his Minecraft into my PSN account and I can't get it to unlink so i can use mine. I have been trying for over a week. 747779b4-c194-4e8f-8085-fc26015ddb09
  5. Minecraft Dungeons: Need help and can't use my "correct" account to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons: Need help and can't use my "correct" account to log in: I was just trying to test logging in the game and it says that I do not own Minecraft Dungeons and asks for "correct" account to login in. However the problem isn't there. Just to clarify Ido not...
  6. Minecraft no puede iniciar sesion en mi cuenta microsoft[translation-Minecraft can't log in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft no puede iniciar sesion en mi cuenta microsoft[translation-Minecraft can't log in...: Hola buenos dias Compré Minecraft for Windows 10 en Microsoft Store. En mi cuenta tengo asociados 2 ordenadores (PC 1 y PC2-hijo). Minecraft se va a utilizar principalmente en PC2. Al...
  7. I changed my microsoft account password and now i can't log in in xbox live to play minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    I changed my microsoft account password and now i can't log in in xbox live to play minecraft: after i changed my password, i can't login and play online. it gives me the option to start a session with a microsoft account or with my own account but when I use any of the options it only...
  8. Can't log into Microsoft account to play Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log into Microsoft account to play Minecraft: Any ideas, what might be the problem? [img] 8ebae5db-f89c-4c5d-bec5-6bdff5cf5da9
  9. No puedo iniciar sesión en Minecraft PE [Mod Translation - I can't log in to Minecraft PE]

in XBoX on Mobile
    No puedo iniciar sesión en Minecraft PE [Mod Translation - I can't log in to Minecraft PE]: Recién me compré en la play store (android) el Minecraft y cuando entro me dice que inicie sesión, pero cuando le doy sale una pantalla verde con una barra circular cargando, pero espero mucho y...
  10. Não consigo logar no xbox live no Minecraft Pocket Edition[Translation-I can't log on xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo logar no xbox live no Minecraft Pocket Edition[Translation-I can't log on xbox...: Eu comprei o jogo, quando clico em entrar ele abre uma tela verde carregando e fecha, voltando ao jogo. Como resolver isso? [Translation-I bought the game when I click on entering it opens a...