Can't log into Xbox App, Console Companion or Xbox Game Bar

Discus and support Can't log into Xbox App, Console Companion or Xbox Game Bar in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try and sign into the Xbox app it does nothing. Sometimes the sign in window will open and will show nothing but the grey background and then it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ImMadMax123, Feb 6, 2021.

1. ImMadMax123
    ImMadMax123 Guest

When I try and sign into the Xbox app it does nothing. Sometimes the sign in window will open and will show nothing but the grey background and then it will close. This is very frustrating as I cannot use any Xbox apps.

I have tried using powershell, CMD and uninstalling.

:)

ImMadMax123, Feb 6, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

How do I report a player on xbox live windows?

You can report them through the Xbox Console Companion App or the Xbox Game Bar
  3. KarpBlaze Win User

Xbox app, party

In the Xbox console companion app on my PC, there is no option for voice invites like on my phone, I get the invites through game bar but still nothing through the Xbox console companion app
  4. ben44fr Win User

Friends see me offline Privacy settings problem

Yes. My Xbox Social status on Xbox Console Companion, Xbox Game Bar and Xbox (Beta) apps.
  5. SamQY Win User

Signing in to gamebar

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

Do you have the Xbox app and Xbox companion app installed on your PC? Please install both and try to log in with your account on them.

Then open the game bar and see if your account is logged into the app
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

XBox Companion App on PC Party Chat Quiet

I assume you're using the Xbox Game Bar to join parties? If so, could you try using either the Xbox Beta app, or the Xbox Console Companion app and see if you have the same volume issues? Hopefully it's just a Game Bar issue.
Thema:

1. Can't log into Xbox App, Console Companion or Xbox Game Bar - Similar Threads - Can't log App

2. I can't log into the Xbox app, I spent several hours with a follower trying to help me with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into the Xbox app, I spent several hours with a follower trying to help me with...: The Xbox App does not work I can't log into the Xbox app, I spent several hours with a follower trying to help me with no success, the app sucks Sign in does not work. therefore, I can't play...
  3. I can't log in my account on my xbox app (pc)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in my account on my xbox app (pc): Hello i can't log in my account on my pc (xbox app) and i lost all my game i think... when i press log in do nothing... i play yesterday and all go very well... someone can help me please ?!?...
  4. I can't log in any app using live

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't log in any app using live: Everytime I try to login into the Xbox app it won't let me login and will restart the app, the same thing will happen with the Game Pass app and every app that uses the live login system....
  5. Why can't I log into my xbox live account from inside the minecraft app on my android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I log into my xbox live account from inside the minecraft app on my android: Recently I have gotten a new phone and i felt that my minecraft worlds were safe due to them being in an external storage and my xbox live account was synced to those worlds as well. But the...
  6. I can't log in to the Xbox Beta app and I don't know where to find the code on my tv...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't log in to the Xbox Beta app and I don't know where to find the code on my tv...: I'm trying to log in to the Xbox Beta app but it won't let me log in with my account and the other solution ask me to enter a code on my TV but noting appears... Help please. submitted by...
  7. can't log into xbox app through phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    can't log into xbox app through phone: I had deleted the app off my phone a year again and reinstalled it recently, but before it worked just fine. When I go to log into the Xbox app on my iPhone xr it says "There is a problem with...
  8. Can't log into the Xbox Game Pass app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log into the Xbox Game Pass app: Hello, I purchased a month of Game Pass today because I wanted to play Ori and the Will of the Wisps, and now I'm finding that I cannot log into the program. Trying only gets me a white screen...
  9. I can't log in to my microsoft account via mobile app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't log in to my microsoft account via mobile app: I have Minecraft on my PS4, and have been playing on it regularly, and was asked to make a microsoft account. i have one, but when i go onto the mobile app and click "log in" it takes me to a...
  10. iPhoneのxboxアプリからのログインができません[Translation-I can't log in from the xbox app on my iPhone]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    iPhoneのxboxアプリからのログインができません[Translation-I can't log in from the xbox app on my iPhone]: XBOXアプリからのログインができません。Chromeなどの別のブラウザからはできるのですが、Safariとアプリからの直接のログインが出来ません。 IDを入力して、通常ならパスワード入力画面が表示されるのですがパスワード入力の 目が表示されません。 使っている機種はiPhone7の256GBでバージョンは13.3です。やりたい事はマイクラのマルチプレイになります。...