can't log into xbox app through phone

Discus and support can't log into xbox app through phone in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I had deleted the app off my phone a year again and reinstalled it recently, but before it worked just fine. When I go to log into the Xbox app on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MaddyBowers, Jun 26, 2020.

1. MaddyBowers
    MaddyBowers Guest

I had deleted the app off my phone a year again and reinstalled it recently, but before it worked just fine. When I go to log into the Xbox app on my iPhone xr it says "There is a problem with your Microsoft account, to fix this sign into account.live.com
    from a browser." So I went onto my PC and logged in but nothing seemed wrong. I proceeded to log into the Xbox website and got in with no errors. I even downloaded the Xbox app through the Microsoft store on my laptop and also got in without errors. However
    when I try to log in on the app on my phone it still says I cant get in. I don't know why this is happening since it worked a year or so ago before i deleted it.

:)

MaddyBowers, Jun 26, 2020
  2. MaddyBowers Win User

The app doesnt need to be updated and changing my password didnt change things either.
  3. Darknight200708 Win User

Try seeing if you need to update the app, that is what I did...
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

sometimes it's an update, this happened to me last week, only after updating it went back to normal
  5. aka Scratch Win User

It recently had an update. Maybe check the store and see if theres an update or delete and redownload. Definitely strange. There was a service alert earlier but i believe thats all resolved now.
  6. Miafly Win User

It is the Internet problem, when sometimes Internet connection isn't good at all, it happens
Thema:

1. can't log into xbox app through phone - Similar Threads - can't log app

2. Can't log into the Xbox Game Pass app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log into the Xbox Game Pass app: Hello, I purchased a month of Game Pass today because I wanted to play Ori and the Will of the Wisps, and now I'm finding that I cannot log into the program. Trying only gets me a white screen...
  3. I can't log in to my microsoft account via mobile app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't log in to my microsoft account via mobile app: I have Minecraft on my PS4, and have been playing on it regularly, and was asked to make a microsoft account. i have one, but when i go onto the mobile app and click "log in" it takes me to a...
  4. iPhoneのxboxアプリからのログインができません[Translation-I can't log in from the xbox app on my iPhone]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    iPhoneのxboxアプリからのログインができません[Translation-I can't log in from the xbox app on my iPhone]: XBOXアプリからのログインができません。Chromeなどの別のブラウザからはできるのですが、Safariとアプリからの直接のログインが出来ません。 IDを入力して、通常ならパスワード入力画面が表示されるのですがパスワード入力の 目が表示されません。 使っている機種はiPhone7の256GBでバージョンは13.3です。やりたい事はマイクラのマルチプレイになります。...
  5. Can't log into Minecraft PE or Xbox App on iOS 12.3.2

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't log into Minecraft PE or Xbox App on iOS 12.3.2: I've been trying to sign into Minecraft PE on iphone 8 plus with iOS 12.3.2 so i can play asking with my girlfriend and everytime i try to log into my Microsoft account it says sorry something...
  6. Windows10 Xbox应用无法登陆 [Translate] Windows10 Xbox app can't log in

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows10 Xbox应用无法登陆 [Translate] Windows10 Xbox app can't log in: 已尝试修复WU,卸载重装Xbox App,清理WU,清除DNS,均 效。错误代 有(0x409) 0x42B,(0x409) 0x80070002。经搜索和登录的账户似乎有关系,新建立的本地账户可以正常登陆, 报错。 在某个时间,我修改过账号的绑定邮箱,似乎在这之后就 法登陆了,不知道和这个有没有关系。 [Translate by Mod] An attempt has been...
  7. Can't log in to the Xbox App (0x406)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log in to the Xbox App (0x406): I can't log in to the Xbox App. It is error 0x406 that is the problem. I have tried reinstalling both Microsoft Store and the Xbox App using PowerShell, but the problem still remains. Any help is...
  8. 应用商店的XBOX无法登陆。-[Translation - The App Store Xbox can't log in.]

in XBoX on Windows
    应用商店的XBOX无法登陆。-[Translation - The App Store Xbox can't log in.]: 如题,点进XBOX登录页面,显示是暂时 法登陆,0×409,0×404.导致在应用商店购买的游戏 法游玩。请问,有什么方法解决? -[Translation - Title, click on the Xbox login page, the display is temporarily unable to log in, 0x409,0x404. The games purchased...
  9. Can't download apps on my Xbox 360 after logging in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download apps on my Xbox 360 after logging in: Hello comunity. I have had some problems with my Xbox 360 because I can't download apps to my console. If I'm not logged in, I can see all the 7 dashboard tabs normally (bing, home, social, games,...
  10. Can't log in on the xbox app....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log in on the xbox app....: HI, my issue is that I can't log in on my xbox live account on the xbox app. Even if I click on the ask for help link, I still shows me the same error message... I don't know what to try anymore....