Cant log off my xbox.com account ????

Discus and support Cant log off my xbox.com account ???? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey all , I cant log off my account here it will just keep reloading and why i came here was to change my account settings but i also cant get in to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by COMMANDO KID 00, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Cant log off my xbox.com account ????

Hey all , I cant log off my account here it will just keep reloading and why i came here was to change my account settings but i also cant get in to my account on this when i do press it i see this in my search bar .

[Mod Removed]

:)

COMMANDO KID 00, Jun 12, 2014
  2. JoshLuck95
    JoshLuck95 Guest
    EA access, yes or no?

just subscribed, just a heads up to anyone looking to as well, when you first subscribe it sets to automatically renew by default, you cant undo that in the app you have to log into your account on xbox.com, go to subscriptions and cancel the automatic renewal there.

JoshLuck95, Jun 12, 2014
  3. i munch boys
    i munch boys Guest
    Cannot reedem codes or manage my account

This is my friends account im using to post on this forum, i cant log into xbox.com using my account

i munch boys, Jun 12, 2014
  4. Cant log off my xbox.com account ????

Hey there COMMANDO KID 00 Cant log off my xbox.com account ???? :)

Have you tried clearing your browsers cache to see if that helps? Or even tried in another browser (for the problem you are having accessing your account settings).

Let us know.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 12, 2014
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

Hey there COMMANDO KID 00 :)

Have you tried clearing your browsers cache to see if that helps? Or even tried in another browser (for the problem you are having accessing your account settings).

Let us know.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  6. i munch boys Win User

Cannot reedem codes or manage my account

This is my friends account im using to post on this forum, i cant log into xbox.com using my account
  7. FirmCat51 Win User

"The e-mail address or password you entered is not valid. Please try again" ??!?!?!

yes it works.. my email works. my log in on xbox.com works.

Everything works and i do nothing wrong.... but i cant log in..... stupid xbox live :(
  8. ReadingSplash99 Win User

how can i link my gametag to xbox.com

when i click on sign in it shows my name as with a silver account but i do have a gold account but i cant access my details in this place if i use readingsplash and add me as a friend then i can see my scores and that i am a gold member.why
    cant i just log into xbox.com with my name which is on the xbox and is linked to my gold account just seems odd
  9. dabom444 Win User

New terms of service, Password problems and account access problems

yes i can log into it, on xbox.com though i can log in right? but then when i click the my account thing it says glitch in the sytem with the shrugging avatar still.

I still cant get into xbox live from my xbox because it asks for a parental pass......i still cant accept the terms either on the microsoft site becasue when i log in its all good until i click accept then it just sends me back to log in. To be truthfull
    its quite frustrating.....
Thema:

1. Cant log off my xbox.com account ???? - Similar Threads - Cant log off

2. Cant log in and add account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant log in and add account: Yesterday i reseted the password and could play again, today i tried to log in again and before i could even write the passwort it was loading forever. I restarted the xbox a few times, but it was...
  3. Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android): Ok, so I was trying to login to Minecraft through my Microsoft account and when the login page was loading it stopped half way and just stopped on a blank white page with Minecrafts app logo on...
  4. I have a problem with my computer and i cant log in into my xbox account!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with my computer and i cant log in into my xbox account!: Hello! When i want to log in into my xbox account in every game or application i'm getting an error "The file specified cannot be found". I was updating every single xbox application, doing every...
  5. cant log into xbox beta even though account works

in XBoX on Windows
    cant log into xbox beta even though account works: so i finally managed to get into the account through impossible means but now when i try to sign in it doesent let me [Mod removed-personal information] 101320f2-7e0b-4767-9487-476525a5aa85
  6. cant log into xbox on consol or computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant log into xbox on consol or computer: Havent been able to sign into account on consol or computer for 24 hrs. says "we cant sign you in. try again in a few minutes or check service staus in Xbox assist." its nothing on my end as I...
  7. Cant log into my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log into my account: My son was having a hard time getting Fortnite update to work. It was frozen and not updating. I logged out of the xbox and now i cant log back in. Keeps telling me to try again later 0x87DD0006....
  8. ! Hello ! I cant log in to xbox live on my ipad (minecraft 1.12.0) help ! there written :...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ! Hello ! I cant log in to xbox live on my ipad (minecraft 1.12.0) help ! there written :...: Здравствуйте ! Я не могу зайти в xbox live на моём ipad (minecraft 1.12.0) помогите ! Hello ! I cant log in to xbox live on my ipad (minecraft 1.12.0 [img] ) help ! there written : there was an...
  9. cant log in

in XBoX on Windows
    cant log in: i cant login to xbox beta and i cannot log in on minecraft windows 10 edition plz help ce0dfb66-c730-4199-90ae-0885fe5f4fac
  10. Youtube mysteriously logged off and cant log back in

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube mysteriously logged off and cant log back in: i reset the cache, reset the app and also uninstalled and reinstalled the youtube app, hell i logged into youtube via the edge browser on the xbox and no authentication. keeps saying an error...