Can’t log on. It’s been weeks

Discus and support Can’t log on. It’s been weeks in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I keep getting error code E202 and am never able to launch any games or programs. Don’t want to do a hard reboot if can avoid. All profiles are missing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KristynWalker, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Can’t log on. It’s been weeks

I keep getting error code E202 and am never able to launch any games or programs. Don’t want to do a hard reboot if can avoid. All profiles are missing as well.

:)

KristynWalker, Mar 14, 2019
  2. JoelHansen Win User

Hello,

Seems like a reboot is necessary i am sorry.

You can read more about it here :

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/e202-error-who-has-answers/10f0c53d-2d78-46a9-8769-ca64068f4892
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Have you read through this Xbox Support article for startup issues?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/startup-error-solution
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Kristyn,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you're getting the E202 error code. Its usually associated with system update errors.
    You'll want to troubleshoot using our Xbox One Startup Error Solution. Any
    other type of error codes can be looked up using our Error & Status Code Searchfor troubleshooting steps.

Additionally, if your profile or console are enrolled in our Preview Program for Xbox Insiders, the troubleshooting may not work as intended. If you are an Xbox Insider, we recommend reaching out on the
    Xbox Insiders Reddit pagefor further help.

You can also report this problem using the Xbox Insider Hub app on your console or from PC (even if not an Xbox Insider) so we can investigate it further:

1. On your console, install the Xbox Insider Hubapp (if you don’t already have it).
    2. Hold down the Xboxbutton on the controller.
    3. On the power menu, select Report a problem.
    4. Describe the problem in detail, including when it happened, if you saw any specific error codes or messages, and if you were using any specific games, software, hardware, or accessories when you encountered the problem.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out!
  5. choppyseize Win User

You need to update the console offline. To do that just follow the steps here
  6. Caustic Wrath Win User

Can’t log in ???

Thema:

1. Can’t log on. It’s been weeks - Similar Threads - Can’t log It’s

2. Can’t log in with alternate email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log in with alternate email: My account had a 30 day wait to change my security info(remove my email). That wait period ended yesterday. I tried logging in today with the new information i had registered but it said “this...
  3. Why can’t I log into my account on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I log into my account on my Xbox 360?: When i turn my xbox 360 on it says i cant log into my account and if it doesnt then go to www.xbox.com/support. Can you walk me through this? c433207d-537f-4792-83d3-6353a854b67a
  4. Can’t log back into Microsoft account on switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t log back into Microsoft account on switch: [img] [img] I was playing minecraft on my nintendo switch signed into my microsoft account. When i was done i closed minecraft and when i went back on it signed me out of my microsoft account. I...
  5. Can’t log in to Xbox live, or ‘add-new’ account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t log in to Xbox live, or ‘add-new’ account.: Hi everyone i recently purchased red dead redemption 2 and have been playing it fine for a few days whilst being logged into my xbox live account. I turned it on today to continue where i left...
  6. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Can’t log into FIFA18

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Can’t log into FIFA18: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): Can’t log into FIFA18 Try to delete the game, restart the console and download the game again 8eb881d9-eda5-4381-a6df-4ec331cd406a
  7. Can’t log into Xbox live or accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log into Xbox live or accounts: When is microsoft going fix their login issues. Do they seriously expect me to remove all my family members accounts and then relink them. What am i paying them for, really irritating, my children...
  8. Set up Xbox on new tv. Logged in. But can’t find my child’s account which should be under ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Set up Xbox on new tv. Logged in. But can’t find my child’s account which should be under ...: It has her xbox live what can i do to get it back? 584e497c-66b9-405d-8405-2b639a529f10
  9. Can’t log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t log in: my Xbox is displaying 0x87DD0006 and will not let me log on. I have trouble shooted from the outlook support suggestions already, but nothing. Online it says the servers are down, and I was...
  10. Can’t log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t log in: my Xbox is displaying 0x87DD0006 and will not let me log on. I have trouble shooted from the outlook support suggestions already, but nothing. Online it says the servers are down, and I was...