Can't log out of microsoft account on minecraft

Discus and support Can't log out of microsoft account on minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hey, I'm logged into an old microsoft account on minecraft for the switch. Every time i choose the option to log out, it keeps me logged in. I have no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LuluLucy, Jan 27, 2022.

1. LuluLucy
    LuluLucy Guest

hey, I'm logged into an old microsoft account on minecraft for the switch. Every time i choose the option to log out, it keeps me logged in. I have no idea what to do. I tried restarting the game and the system, the problem still occurs. What is going on.

:)

LuluLucy, Jan 27, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Save your worlds and then do a reinstall of the game. You should then be able to get to the login screen.
  3. Listek33 Win User

Problem z kontem Microsoft oraz z grą Minecraft na PS4.

I can't sign in to microsoft account in minecraft

When I try to log in, I have this message "we tried to log in to a Microsoft account, but something went wrong.

Can You help me please
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Configuration of Microsoft does not allowd to play on Realms

...He's playing on Minecraft. He does not need to sing in to play this. I suppose you mean log in and out from Microsoft account? Because if he's not logged in Microsoft account he still can play...
    There should be an option to sign into his Microsoft Account in the Minecraft Game.

Without being signed in on his Microsoft Account in Minecraft, the game can't apply the online and privacy settings you set up in order to allow him to play online.

If he's only playing locally on his own device, he can play without a Microsoft Account. But in order to play online on Realms or Servers, he needs to be signed in on this very device in the Minecraft Game.
  5. BillyBunter1 Win User

Minecraft child account on iPad - cannot add friends

I had the same issues, going round in circles. Follow the advise on this thread, then go into settings on minecraft and log out of the microsoft account, restart minecraft and log in with the child's account again. It worked for me.
  6. Steffon755 Win User

Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft

All of my settings are up to par which would facilitate me being able to play online. This issue is years long from what I've learned and has yet to be addressed by either of the "Big Three".
Thema:

1. Can't log out of microsoft account on minecraft - Similar Threads - Can't log microsoft

2. can't log in to microsoft on minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't log in to microsoft on minecraft: I am trying to log in to Education Minecraft. When I put in my email to log in, it says that the username may be incorrect. When I try to find the account it says The email or username you...
  3. Can't log into Minecraft servers ever since I migrated to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into Minecraft servers ever since I migrated to Microsoft: Ever since I migrated, when I try to get into any minecraft servers like Hypixel or Manacube, it just says Failed to login: null. I have tried restarting game, changing password, reinstalling...
  4. I can't log into the Xbox app on my PC with my primary Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into the Xbox app on my PC with my primary Microsoft account.: Whenever I try to log into the Microsoft Store app or Xbox app with my primary account, it says I need the internet for that after I enter my PW. Yet if I log in with a temporary account, I have...
  5. Halo Infinite can't log-in (Microsoft Store version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite can't log-in (Microsoft Store version): Hi, I can't log-in to Halo Infinite. I'm opening the game, waiting the intro then a log-in pop-up comes out. It says ''Welcome back, _my gamer tag_'' ,under that my avatar and lastly a ''Let's...
  6. I can't log into my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into my microsoft account: Hi, So i have purchased minecraft java, and a while ago i migrated my mojang account to a microsoft account. But when i re-downloaded the minecraft launcher, it keeps logging me in another...
  7. Taiko no Tatsujin won't let me play because it can't log into the microsoft account

in XboX Insiders
    Taiko no Tatsujin won't let me play because it can't log into the microsoft account: When I try to play the game on Pc Gamepass, the game tells me that I can't play until I log into a Microsoft account, but since the usual pop-up doesn't appear I can't log and play the game....
  8. Forza Horizon 5 (Steam) asked to log into Microsoft account, can't continue past start screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 (Steam) asked to log into Microsoft account, can't continue past start screen.: I'm very confused, my Xbox live and Steam accounts are linked. The Sign-in popup says that I am signed into a Microsoft account but I cannot get past the start screen....
  9. Can't log in with Microsoft account in Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log in with Microsoft account in Forza Horizon 5: I can't login to my Microsoft account on Forza Horizon 5 on PC. My account is on the list, and it says "signed in", but when I pick the account, a loading animation starts and then the same window...
  10. Can't log into my Microsoft account using alternate email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into my Microsoft account using alternate email: So I have an alternate email listed for my microsoft account, but for some reason I can not log into my account using that email. When I logged in using that alternate email, it instead looks like...