Can't login after changing Microsoft Account E-Mail.

Discus and support Can't login after changing Microsoft Account E-Mail. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, After changing my MS E-Mail I can't login to my Xbox PC App. I can sign in on every website and on mobile just not on PC. Because of that im... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Koala811, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Koala811
    Koala811 Guest

Hello,

After changing my MS E-Mail I can't login to my Xbox PC App. I can sign in on every website and on mobile just not on PC. Because of that im unable to play anything on PC.

Can't login after changing Microsoft Account E-Mail. [​IMG]

After clicking on "Next" it shows my Xbox Account. After I click on the green "Play Now" it is still not logged in.

Can't login after changing Microsoft Account E-Mail. [​IMG]

I don't really know what to do and nothing on the internet has helped yet.

:)

Koala811, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't login after changing Microsoft Account E-Mail. - Similar Threads - Can't login changing

2. Can't login to Market Place in Minecraft Win10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login to Market Place in Minecraft Win10: Hello everyone! Recently I got Minecraft for Win10 gifted & I use the XBox Companion App to launch the game. I am logged in to Windows, I am logged in to the XBox App, but I can't login to...
  3. Fortnite - Can't login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite - Can't login: Trying to login to Fortnite keep getting message that "Something went wrong - sign in with the account that purchased the game or installed the app, or, if the game has a trial version that has...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw, wrong login info, now can't change

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw, wrong login info, now can't change: I entered the wrong sign in name when signing in to Microsoft Jigsaw and now can't change it. It's given me a random new name which is different from my xbox console companion app and I can find...
  5. Can't login to Xbox 360 profile after changing gamertag on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login to Xbox 360 profile after changing gamertag on xbox one: I changed my gamertag on xbox one and changed the picture and etc, now when I go to log-in on xbox 360 it doesn't work, just says there's an error and to download the profile again, but when I go...
  6. Changed phone number in my hotmail account and now i can't login on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed phone number in my hotmail account and now i can't login on my xbox: Hello Microsoft ! I changed my number yeasterday to get my new phone number to be correct on my account. Now when i try to login on my Xbox it just sits there and ends up just telling me im not...
  7. Changed Microsoft Account Login ID, now cannot log into Solitare and can't install Mahjong on ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed Microsoft Account Login ID, now cannot log into Solitare and can't install Mahjong on ...: A few days ago I changed my main email to an outlook account. I updated my xbox login. I can login to Microsoft Jigsaw, where I have a premium account. I can't log into the Microsoft Solitaire...
  8. Can't login to account after changing alias

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login to account after changing alias: Hello all, Yesterday I changed my primary email alias on my Microsoft account and deleted my old email alias. Today I turned on my Xbox and saw I wasn't signed in, so I tried to. It's asking me...
  9. had to change email - updated all info (except microsoft login name), now can't play DAI ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    had to change email - updated all info (except microsoft login name), now can't play DAI ...: bought Dragon Age INquisition and cannot play multiplayer - wont login to EA servers. turns out that because I used a different email address almost 11 years ago, my account name for Xbox is...
  10. Can't "resume games quickly" anymore (login was changed message)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't "resume games quickly" anymore (login was changed message): Hi, guys! I cant resume games quickly anynore. I tried several games. When I turn my console on from standby mode, my game says "login was changed" and then it goes back to the main menu. The...