Cant login in minecraft after switching to microsoft account but can login in Microsoft site.

Discus and support Cant login in minecraft after switching to microsoft account but can login in Microsoft site. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, pretty much the title sum it all. Yesterday evening I convinced to transfer from moji account to microsoft for login in minecraft. Today I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Repka3, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Repka3
    Repka3 Guest

Cant login in minecraft after switching to microsoft account but can login in Microsoft site.

Hi all,

pretty much the title sum it all. Yesterday evening I convinced to transfer from moji account to microsoft for login in minecraft.

Today I can't login in minecraft say email/password error but with the SAME credentials I can login just fine in microsoft site and even in skype.

I already tried "reset your password" but nothing happen.

How can i ask for help to a customer care or helpdesk or whatever ?

Thanks in advance for your time.

:)

Repka3, Sep 10, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

I'm glad you solved your problem, it's always a pleasure to help the community.
  3. Repka3 Win User

Thank you , thank you, thank you.

Yep after "adding" a new account and login with microsoft everythings worked out !

Thank you again for your help !
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

I recommend you try the solution below, please.

There is one important step that Microsoft and Mojang leave out of all the FAQs when they innately repeat themselves to sign in with their Microsoft account. On the Launcher login page, you must click the button to return to the accounts page. But then, don't click on your existing account that you want to log in or you'll simply fall back into the same cycle of problems that won't allow you to log in. You need to add a new account. It's counterintuitive because you're not actually setting up a new account. But after clicking to add a new account, you can choose to sign in with your Microsoft account in Launcher. After doing this, it will automatically use the Microsoft account to log in to Launcher.

*If this does not work you will need to contact the responsible sector for the account, you can be doing this by following the instructions below.

Visit the website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Choose the contact-us option

or

Ask a question to an agent

*Describe the problem you are having, and then request a callback, or speak to one of the gamers, they will be able to redirect you to the right sector.

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, it is always a pleasure to help the community.
  5. Frank De Wilde1 Win User

Signing into a Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft

The only thing to do is to change your password for your microsoft account. After that you can login in Minecraft.
  6. PerryMoerland Win User

Can't login at the Year in Review

Like Microsoft or Xbox live?

I can login on the Microsoft site, I can login on Xbox live services like on the Xbox itself or the Xbox app,

I just can't seem to login to the site, Or atleast when I've logged in the login button becomes solid, and when i try to go to my account, I directly get prompted to a Childs privacy site from Microsoft.

So i can't seem to do anything on the site, and Year in Review doesn't work.
Thema:

1. Cant login in minecraft after switching to microsoft account but can login in Microsoft site. - Similar Threads - Cant login minecraft

2. Cant login to minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login to minecraft java: After i migrated my mojang account to a microsoft account(a new account) it worked for a few months but now i got logged out and my password wont work so i cant log back in...
  3. Cant login to Microsoft account on Minecraft, Cant type info in

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login to Microsoft account on Minecraft, Cant type info in: Hello, For some reason when I try to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft it won't let me type my info in, like at all. I can move the window around, but cant type anything to login, nor...
  4. cant login to my minecraft bedrock account

in XBoX on Windows
    cant login to my minecraft bedrock account: i cant log into my Minecraft bedrock account and whenever I try to login it wants me to rebuy Minecraft so how can i login to my account without having to buy minecraft...
  5. I got minecraft java on my pc with a microsoft account and cant login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got minecraft java on my pc with a microsoft account and cant login: I had issues with running the game so I had to run legacy launcher 1.6.93 and i can't login with my Microsoft account 2c4b8712-e4a7-4153-b65c-d023b90365da
  6. i cant login to my ps4 account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant login to my ps4 account on minecraft: i have been trying to log in to my minecraft account but it keeps saying that i am already logged in. now i know that mods are saying that u need xbox gametag and microsoft account, i have both...
  7. Cant login in Minecraft on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login in Minecraft on PS4: hello ! so does anyone have a problems login in to the Minecraft account on PS4, I keep getting a message where they say something went wrong, haven't been able to connect already a few weeks :(...
  8. i cant login to my microsoft account on minecraft for my PS4 after i changed my microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant login to my microsoft account on minecraft for my PS4 after i changed my microsoft...: Ever since I changed my Microsoft gamertag, I haven't been able to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft on my PS4. It keeps saying "we tried to sign you in to your Microsoft account, but...
  9. Just bought minecraft windows 10 but i cant use modpacks or login to minecraft website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought minecraft windows 10 but i cant use modpacks or login to minecraft website: i bought the minecraft Win10 Edition but i cant play modpacks like FTB or even conect to the minecraft website, or conect to the twitch app 76f7451e-38b4-4872-abbe-cc37da0ffeee
  10. Cant login to minecraft because of privacy settings on xbox.com?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login to minecraft because of privacy settings on xbox.com?: I have a Microsoft account and have added my son. He is unable to login to minecraft to play multiplayer on his ipad. He keeps getting a message saying the settings must be changed in Privacy...