Can't Login into Microsoft Account on Xbox

Discus and support Can't Login into Microsoft Account on Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having issues logging into my account on Xbox. When I put in my passcode to enter, a loading screen appears and just spins for a good 20... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IceCreamPolice, Jan 13, 2021 at 9:52 AM.

1. Can't Login into Microsoft Account on Xbox

Hello,

I'm having issues logging into my account on Xbox. When I put in my passcode to enter, a loading screen appears and just spins for a good 20 seconds before having an error code ( 0x800704cf ) pop up stating, "It looks like you need to be connected to the
    internet to sign in." Yesterday I had my internet worked on and updated and played Xbox all night. Today, I turned on my Xbox around 6 pm for the first time and this started happening. I have tried resetting my router, hard reset on my xbox, deleting Xbox
    360 saved files, basically anything that I came across over the internet. I finally decided to Factory Reset my Xbox ( Selected the keep files and games option ) and now it won't even let me add my account to the Xbox. Loading screen just pops up and brings
    me right back to where I started. Does anyone have any tips or solutions to this issue?

**Literally the first time that this has happened to me and hoping this doesn't continue to happen when I get my hands on an Xbox series X

:)

IceCreamPolice, Jan 13, 2021 at 9:52 AM
  2. PerryMoerland Win User

Can't login at the Year in Review

Like Microsoft or Xbox live?

I can login on the Microsoft site, I can login on Xbox live services like on the Xbox itself or the Xbox app,

I just can't seem to login to the site, Or atleast when I've logged in the login button becomes solid, and when i try to go to my account, I directly get prompted to a Childs privacy site from Microsoft.

So i can't seem to do anything on the site, and Year in Review doesn't work.
  3. MorseyBaby Win User

How to change email on xbox live account without losing any info

I may not fully understand the set up, but... if the Xbox log in for the profile in question is 'your' Microsoft account then it is *your* Xbox profile and to my knowledge can't be separated: it's one Microsoft account.

You can set up a linked child account which would have its own Microsoft login
  4. VirgulateGold05 Win User

Unable to add family member on Xbox Live........

I can't login to Xbox account
  5. b5383026-82f5-41ba-b Win User

Claim Xbox gamertag from my previous Xbox account

My Xbox account is not banned. When I closed Microsoft account it closed everything Microsoft related for my login. Otherwise I could login my old Xbox account and rename it or just use old Xbox account.
  6. ALinkToTheDan Win User

Can't sign into Xbox Live on Windows 10

What exactly should I do with the Microsoft Account Site? I've browsed around, and was able to sign in there just fine. But I still can't login to the Xbox App on my PC.
Thema:

Can't Login into Microsoft Account on Xbox

1. Can't Login into Microsoft Account on Xbox - Similar Threads - Can't Login Microsoft

2. Minecraft pe can't login to microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft pe can't login to microsoft account: I can't login to my microsoft account in minecraft PE on android, And when i'm trying to login to my microsoft account it just close the game and when i try again it keeps closing the game and...
  3. Can't login into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch 1.16.20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch 1.16.20: Hello, My son has been experiencing exactly the same issue. We searched the internet for a solution and none of the “fixes” proposed have worked. After entering the code, the into Microsoft...
  4. Can't login into Microsoft account on Minecraft on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login into Microsoft account on Minecraft on PS4: I've been playing Minecraft on PlayStation using the cross platform feature with a Microsoft account on only one PlayStation account for a few weeks. One day it prompted me to login again so I did...
  5. Can't login after changing Microsoft Account E-Mail.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login after changing Microsoft Account E-Mail.: Hello, After changing my MS E-Mail I can't login to my Xbox PC App. I can sign in on every website and on mobile just not on PC. Because of that im unable to play anything on PC. [img] After...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw, wrong login info, now can't change

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw, wrong login info, now can't change: I entered the wrong sign in name when signing in to Microsoft Jigsaw and now can't change it. It's given me a random new name which is different from my xbox console companion app and I can find...
  7. Can't login into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch: I was logged out of Microsoft account on Minecraft, and every I time try to login I'm told that my login has failed. b3057dc2-c6c1-4dfb-8aa2-f7ddf46c4aa1
  8. Microsoft Solitaire, Can't Login

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire, Can't Login: xbox games work fine for me, but when my spouse tries, we get error code 1170000. I have tried updating several times, have also done a 'restart' instead of just a 'shut down'. Any ideas?...
  9. Minecraft switch version(Bedrock edition) can't Login microsoft account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft switch version(Bedrock edition) can't Login microsoft account: I'm korean. I can't use English very well.Please read all text. I buy Nintendo switch. And I buy Minecraft switch version(Bedrock edition). I play minecraft.It's very good.But,I want to...
  10. Changed Microsoft Account Login ID, now cannot log into Solitare and can't install Mahjong on ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed Microsoft Account Login ID, now cannot log into Solitare and can't install Mahjong on ...: A few days ago I changed my main email to an outlook account. I updated my xbox login. I can login to Microsoft Jigsaw, where I have a premium account. I can't log into the Microsoft Solitaire...