Can't Login Into My Account, Account's Email Doesn't Exist

Discus and support Can't Login Into My Account, Account's Email Doesn't Exist in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So the problem is that, i have a account on Xbox 360, and today it asked me for my password and mail, which was unusual since, it never happened. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ximuni, May 4, 2021 at 8:32 PM.

1. Ximuni
    Ximuni Guest

So the problem is that, i have a account on Xbox 360, and today it asked me for my password and mail, which was unusual since, it never happened. I don't remember the password, and the mail doesn't exist anymore, because the host deleted the whole site (it was ending in @neostrada.pl but service neostrada, doesn't exist anymore. Tried contacting Microsoft, nothing happened, I provided most of the things about the account and still nothing? What do I do? I've had this account since I was little, and don't want to lose it, and my memories of games that I played on it.

:)

2. carlosdc1 Win User

Account email doesn't exist anymore?

Okey I guess I will wait for some hours and try to sign in again
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

It's possibly an issue with Xbox Live. I can't say for sure though since they haven't made an announcement about any problems; however, I can tell you others are reporting the same issue at the moment in other topics.

For now, I'll suggest a hard reset. All you have to do is press and hold the power button until the console turns off (it should only take about 10 seconds). After that, just turn it back on and see if the issue has been fixed.

If not, then keep an eye on the Server Status site:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  4. stwups Win User

I actually just got back in from my xbox. Didn't do anything special either, just restarted my console and it signed me in as normal. So maybe this was just a big hiccup? It was also telling me that the email did not exist when I tried to get in here on
    the website, so i had to make a new random one just to post this question. But now im going to try to get back into my main email on here i guess since its working on my xbox now. Hope yours sorts it self out as well!
  5. carlosdc1 Win User

I have the same exact problem, today I played with my account but in the night when I tried to sign in with my account it said " it doesn't exist an account with these email" i don't know what to do , I'm going to talk to Xbox support, even I can't enter
    my account in the app or in the web page
  6. SF14o Win User

Hacked account, lost account

The problem I have is the hacker changed the email and now the account does not exist (according to the login). It vanished and Microsoft is not responding with any information. I tried the recovery but can't get past the first page.
Thema:

1. Can't Login Into My Account, Account's Email Doesn't Exist - Similar Threads - Can't Login Account

2. Can't login into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch: My microsoft account hasn’t been working for the past month now its starting to become a joke. Before it let me log on but it took almost an hour to Connect now it had completely stopped me from...
  3. Can't login to my facebook account Please help! I have waited for over an hour still it's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login to my facebook account Please help! I have waited for over an hour still it's...: [img] NOT LOGIN TO ASPHALT 8 GAME IN WINDOWS 10 PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM 01481f4e-1552-4b00-b485-c7c83e955ebf
  4. I can't login Xbox account to minecraft game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't login Xbox account to minecraft game: I use the bakaxl starter to play minecraft. The login method is genuine verification (Microsoft account), but I have a Microsoft account. I log in to say that my Microsoft account does not create...
  5. Can't login in Microsoft account for Xbox to games like Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login in Microsoft account for Xbox to games like Minecraft: For some reason, I don't know what to do when this happens. So when i login to my account, which all details are right, it says that you want to continue or back. (Note , I forgot what it says but...
  6. I changed my playstation username and now I can't login to my microsoft account on minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my playstation username and now I can't login to my microsoft account on minecraft.: Hi! I tried to login to my microsoft account on minecraft after a while, but I cannot seem to login, it says that this account is already connected to a playstation network account. I only use 1...
  7. Can't login to any application through Xbox Live Account.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't login to any application through Xbox Live Account.: So, today I installed Minecraft because I want to play on mobile servers, but if you want to play on servers, you need to sign in to Xbox Live, so I try to log in, but whenever I sign in it says:...
  8. Can't login my Minecraft pe because of locked account which actually not.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't login my Minecraft pe because of locked account which actually not.: Hello there. I heard that Minecraft on windows 10 Microsoft can connect with Minecraft pocket edition. So I buy Minecraft from Microsoft store. I create a Microsoft and xbox account under my...
  9. Can't Login into Microsoft Account on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Login into Microsoft Account on Xbox: Hello, I'm having issues logging into my account on Xbox. When I put in my passcode to enter, a loading screen appears and just spins for a good 20 seconds before having an error code (...
  10. I can't login into Xbox Live Account

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't login into Xbox Live Account: Hi. (Im using Windows 10). When I try to login into Xbox Live I get redirected to a support page. I click on this link: https://account.xbox.com/nl-NL/Profile?xr=shellnav and I end up here:...