Can't login into my account when I play Xbox 360 games in Xbox one

Discus and support Can't login into my account when I play Xbox 360 games in Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I changed my gamer tag in Xbox one recently so in order to play backwards compatible games I have to download my profile again. The problem is that my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IvanAzagthoth 420, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Can't login into my account when I play Xbox 360 games in Xbox one

I changed my gamer tag in Xbox one recently so in order to play backwards compatible games I have to download my profile again. The problem is that my password its too long and I can't log in to download my account because the password characters are limited
    in the Xbox 360 dashboard. What can I do to login to download my account without changing my password?

:)

IvanAzagthoth 420, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

Can't login into my account when I play Xbox 360 games in Xbox one

1. Can't login into my account when I play Xbox 360 games in Xbox one - Similar Threads - Can't login account

2. Can't login after changing Microsoft Account E-Mail.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login after changing Microsoft Account E-Mail.: Hello, After changing my MS E-Mail I can't login to my Xbox PC App. I can sign in on every website and on mobile just not on PC. Because of that im unable to play anything on PC. [img] After...
  3. Can't login into my account 0x80070781

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login into my account 0x80070781: Guys I have recently bought Forza Horizon 4 and after I tried to sign in into my account I get this Error message 0x80070781 the name of the file cannot be resolved by the system I have...
  4. Can't login to Xbox account settings due to non-existent family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login to Xbox account settings due to non-existent family: I have been trying to login to change some settings in my Xbox account, but whenever I try to do so, I get this error page. The problem is, I am not part of any family. I cannot figure out why...
  5. Account Issues. I can't login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Issues. I can't login: Hi. Today I tried to play normally and when I tried to log in to my account it was loading infinitely. Previously I did not change my password or anything similar. It didn't help me to restart the...
  6. can't login to my fortnite account with the screenshot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't login to my fortnite account with the screenshot: so i am having a problem when i am login to my fortnite account i need help here is the screenshot : [img] b7066966-03dc-421e-9abf-22da8f1c094a
  7. Can't login in my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login in my account: I am trying to login in my account now. no success. Is showing the number 0x87DD0006 aa4a554f-7bf9-477d-a974-d7a74edfc9d8
  8. Roblox error code 914 on Xbox. Can't login to Roblox account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox error code 914 on Xbox. Can't login to Roblox account.: Hey microsoft. I need you to help me with my roblox account. It says the accounts cant link and error code says 914 aa78c93e-3212-4adf-98cb-6a117ae78b59
  9. Can't login into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch: I was logged out of Microsoft account on Minecraft, and every I time try to login I'm told that my login has failed. b3057dc2-c6c1-4dfb-8aa2-f7ddf46c4aa1
  10. Changed phone number in my hotmail account and now i can't login on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed phone number in my hotmail account and now i can't login on my xbox: Hello Microsoft ! I changed my number yeasterday to get my new phone number to be correct on my account. Now when i try to login on my Xbox it just sits there and ends up just telling me im not...