Can't login to account due to moving countries and not being able to recieve text message...

Discus and support Can't login to account due to moving countries and not being able to recieve text message... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cant login to halo infinite. It is trying to login using my old account. It asks for my old phone number and tries to send a text to my old uk... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jesse Vallantine, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Can't login to account due to moving countries and not being able to recieve text message...

I cant login to halo infinite. It is trying to login using my old account. It asks for my old phone number and tries to send a text to my old uk number. I have the sim but it is over a year old and does not recieve the text. It will not let me sign out and chose a different account. For other means of verification it asks for purchase details from over a year ago. Requiring me to specify the amount and exact date. It also asks me for 3 of my original Skype contacts (first and last name) I cannot log into this account either because of the same verification problem. I already filled out the verification questionnaire once and was denied. Now I'm just trying to use a new account on Halo Infinite but can't even do that. I reinstalled it and reset xbox game bar but still have the same problem.

***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Windows Hello, lock screen and sign-in***

:)

Jesse Vallantine, Aug 8, 2022
  2. Jailbirdy Win User

Error E:00L04

Servers were down during you login attempts, the error message was due to logins being disabled.
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

not being able to login on accounts

4. VorteX ScouT OG Win User

PRIVACY Suggestion - Messages≠Voice

Yes, there should be a split in the options between voices messages and text messages on Xbox One. I like being able to send and receive text messages between all people, but don’t like getting voice messages from angry kids. I should be able to have the
    ability to send text messages to all, but not be able to send or receive voice messages or at least only to friends.
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Problems with buying games due to region check security

Normally you can not buy digital games in Kazakhstan since it can't connect to Xbox live due to being a country that is not supported for Xbox live. The only reason you may be able to try to buy a game is because your Microsoft account may be set to Russia
    for that account on the migration page here:
    https://live.xbox.com/accountmigration

You must be in one of the supported countries on this list and also have your account set to that country that you're in, in order to purchase digital content on Xbox live:
    http://www.xbox.com/live/countries
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Recently moved, cannot access G4G 360 games.

Hello Erebus the Cat,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns not being able to access your Games with Gold Xbox 360 games on your Xbox One console.

When it comes to accessing game licenses in another country, a VPN would need to be applied to the entire network for all devices in order to access those games. There is no current process to allow access to those licenses due to country restrictions. We
    recommend reviewing the information found through our how to update your Microsoft account if you’re moving
    to a new country or region
    support article for other inquires involving moving your account.

Best wishes!
Thema:

Can't login to account due to moving countries and not being able to recieve text message...

1. Can't login to account due to moving countries and not being able to recieve text message... - Similar Threads - Can't login account

2. I can't login to my account after recovery form failed to access my 60 plus games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my account after recovery form failed to access my 60 plus games: Ok I'm not blaming Microsoft I understand that there are security measures in place to stop hackers I get that. One day I tried logging into my account (using a created account now) and it said it...
  3. I can't login when I try to change my account in minecraft launcher.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't login when I try to change my account in minecraft launcher.: hello, I bought a minecraft with this microsoft account. but my computer is logged in with another microsoft account. so when I downloaded launcher, It automatically logged in with my another...
  4. Can't login to Microsoft Account when using Xbox Design Lab

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Microsoft Account when using Xbox Design Lab: When I try sign into Xbox Design Lab, I get an error saying that I can't login at this time as my account is missing my first and last name. This is false as my account does indeed have my first...
  5. Can't login into my Microsoft account, it says that my account has been deleted anyone can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login into my Microsoft account, it says that my account has been deleted anyone can...: Recently I wanted to play on Minecraft and Xbox, the only thing is every time I try to it says that the account doesn't exist even if I know the exact email and password I used. I have proof of...
  6. Can't login to Microsoft account via Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Microsoft account via Minecraft: Can't login to Microsoft account via Minecraft, be it the launcher or the Minecraft website. [img] I am given this message whenever I try to login using my Microsoft account on minecraft.net...
  7. Why can't I login to my minecraft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I login to my minecraft account?: Hello! I haven't been on minecraft in a while since I migrated my account and I forgot my password so I got a code and reset my password but it made me make a whole other microsoft account instead...
  8. Can't login to microsoft account in minecraft launcher and xbox apps on my computer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to microsoft account in minecraft launcher and xbox apps on my computer.: So this has been happening to me for like 2 weeks now. I can't seem to login my Microsoft account in Minecraft and all other Xbox apps on my computer. I am able to login my account in the...
  9. White screen can't login to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    White screen can't login to my xbox account: I never had this problem in my life. I am trying to login to my xbox, as soon as i press my avatar I get a white bar on my screen. I can't log in I can't do anything. I deleted my account before...
  10. Can't login to Microsoft Account because of this and "Error : Eroded Badlands"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login to Microsoft Account because of this and "Error : Eroded Badlands": [img] I'm not sure what's happening, I reinstalled the launcher, deleted my .minecraft folder and mods, and even reinstalled Java. d4802d36-b889-4695-b618-c1b9cd50cc0a