Cant login to email. And forgot xbox passwd

Discus and support Cant login to email. And forgot xbox passwd in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Probably a futile situation but I no longer have access to the original email I used to sign up with xbox and that my xbox live account is based under.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChristianKhaos, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Cant login to email. And forgot xbox passwd

Probably a futile situation but I no longer have access to the original email I used to sign up with xbox and that my xbox live account is based under. I made it back when the xbox 360 came out. I also forget what the password to the account is because it's
    always been signed in on my 360. I wanted to change the email or password or both so I could have an easier time managing the account.

Things I do have:

-Payment information going back to when the account was created. Including online receipts and bank statements

- all usernames ever used or changed on the account

-the names of the games on the account

- other consoles that I've signed into using the account

- the name, email address, physical address, phone number, DOB, city/state/zip and any other information of that sort that was given when the account was created,

-access to the account via my xbox360 where it is signed in. So anything that I can access while signed in on the console I have access to

Anything at all would help thanks for taking the time

:)

ChristianKhaos, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Bandido1508 Win User

At the bottom of the sign in page there is a forgot your password link, as long as you know the account email you can use this. If you have any of the security proofs on the account that are still active. this should be pretty easy. The account email
    is only the account name so not having access should not be an issue as long as that email is not your only account proof. If that does not work the forgot password page will take you to a form, the more info you can fill out on that form the better it will
    be. One of the critical pieces of info you can provide is going to be a console ID of a console that this profile was active on. This is going to go a long way in verifying this is your account. The more info you have the better chance of recovery. It
    will normally take between 24 to 48 hours for them to research this.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

4. ChristianKhaos Win User

Omg thank you so so much that console ID thing is really going to help cuz I've been signed in on the same console since the xbox 360 came out.
  5. DemonXProphet Win User

EA Sports Delete

I cant login to change anything because i have forgotten my password and i dont have the email any more, so i cant use the forgot password
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Forgot login ( email)

Forgetting an account detail is a common mishap, everyone's been there at least once!

Firstly, forums are public places for open discussion of things. Please do not further divulge any more private information for your account security's sake; anybody is able to read this thread.

I'd suggest you'd contact Microsoft support via chat or phone for this kind of matter. They should help you right away.

Chat with Microsoft:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Call up Microsoft: 1-800-4MY-XBOX
Thema:

1. Cant login to email. And forgot xbox passwd - Similar Threads - Cant login email

2. I cant seem to login in to xbox.com. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant seem to login in to xbox.com. What do I do?: Even if I do get to log in, it tells me the verify my age. Which I do. But it gives me this error: This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document...
  3. I cant login sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant login sea of thieves: hello guys, i got this error, only this game has a connection problem I play a lot of games but only this one not working can you help me? [img] f4964a32-7cf3-4fa5-8a7c-96d28436ebcc
  4. Cant login into xbox game pass app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login into xbox game pass app: i can login into the microsoft store but not into the xbox game pass app. When i go to login, a window pops up for several seconds, then closes, and then the store behind it refreshes. i've...
  5. Cant login in XBOX LIVE Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login in XBOX LIVE Windows 10: Hello, i have an existent account and subscription to xbox live game pass. I had to format my computer due to problems with graphic card, then i did install Xbox again and now i cant login. I...
  6. Cant login to Xbox Live in Fortnite.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to Xbox Live in Fortnite.: I know some people might make fun of me, but whenever I try to login into Fortnite, it says "unable to sign un to your account for Xbox Live. Please try again later"....
  7. I CANT LOGIN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT TO MINECRATF PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CANT LOGIN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT TO MINECRATF PS4: I got a problem where i cannot login to my Microsoft account on my ps4 even though i am already logged on to playstation network since the update on december 10th 2019. I was looking up on how to...
  8. Cant login with my other account in apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login with my other account in apps: I try to login to my main xbox but its connected to my dads email and recently I got new computer with a whole new Microsoft email and I want to use the old account since it has all my saves but...
  9. Cant login to XBOX Live on my ASUS ROG

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login to XBOX Live on my ASUS ROG: I am unable to login to my XBOX live account on my ROG Laptop. Tried ever possible solution that is present in the forums but still no luck. The error code being shown is 0x80072EFD. on the...
  10. Deleted security backup email cant login

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleted security backup email cant login: Last christmas I set up my cousins Xbox One I set the backup email as one of mine (since deleted). The debit card associated with the account used for account recovery has since expired & i don't...