Can't login to Halo Infinite, get error "email address" is already a Microsoft account....

Discus and support Can't login to Halo Infinite, get error "email address" is already a Microsoft account.... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I boot up Halo Infinite and it says Press enter to play, I press enter. It says XBOX Let's get you signed in, I click sign in. At the top it then... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nukabear, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Nukabear
    Nukabear Guest

Can't login to Halo Infinite, get error "email address" is already a Microsoft account....

I boot up Halo Infinite and it says Press enter to play, I press enter. It says XBOX Let's get you signed in, I click sign in. At the top it then displays my username and asks me to Add your email, I type out my email address and click next. It then tells me MY EMAIL is already a Microsoft account. Please try a different email address.

I cant progress any further. If I click cancel it goes back to "Press enter to play"

I know "My email address" is already a Microsoft account! That why I'm trying to login to it!

Its like its trying to create a new account despite having my username at the top without me telling it my username.

YES I've restarted the game

YES I've typed it all correctly

YES I can login everywhere else including here where I've made this this post

NO I do not get any other options other than to type in my email and click next or cancel

:)

Nukabear, Nov 25, 2021
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

Lost Account

3. Oraclea Win User

changing account email.

Do you get a specific error message when trying to use your gmail account? Also, is it possible that the Gmail account you're trying to use is already associated with a different Microsoft account? (An email address that is already an alias for an account
    can't be used as an alias for an additional account.)
  4. ngocphi Win User

Link to purchase Series X that I got in my email from Microsoft doesn't work. What is the bundle ID?

What's the email address not the title or name the email address itself and make sure it's a https:// ms store in your region

There is the new halo infinite bundle

Also there is no bundle id you look at what bundle it is and search for it cyberpunk or halo infinite bundle etc
  5. Puppy Fujo Win User

Account Deletion and Transfer of certain Licenses

You can however change the email address associated with your Microsoft account but the account would still be yours. You would just be changing the address used to login. As the previous response says, we are unable to simply transfer some or all of your
    digital licenses to another account. If you want to change the email address used to login to your account I have provided the instructions below for your convenience.

Change email address to login to your Microsoft account
  6. BLaZiNgSPEED Win User

Is it possible to move Xbox Live/Games for Windows Live Gamertag from one MS Account to Another Microsoft Account Email?

Many thanks for your detailed explanation!

I'm confused about this part.
    "Note The email address that you enter can't already be in use as a Microsoft account alias."

That means I can't for example create a new outlook email address and attach it as the primary alias for my current Xbox Live gamertag? And if that's not possible for example and instead I attach a non Microsoft email address, what if I then delete my Microsoft
    Account? It says that if I request deletion I have to wait 60 days.

If after 60 days my Microsoft Account and live.co.uk email gets deleted will I be able to login to my Xbox Live account using the new email address that is changed for it as the primary alias? This part I am confused and need some clarity before I decide to
    proceed.

Because if the old existing Microsoft Account is still somehow linked with my Xbox Live Game profile and I then delete it and this erases the Xbox Live Gamertag+profile this will be a disaster.
Thema:

1. Can't login to Halo Infinite, get error "email address" is already a Microsoft account.... - Similar Threads - Can't login Halo

2. Can't login to EA. EA can't help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to EA. EA can't help: Trying to login to Battlefield 2042. It gives me the following message: It's been a while since we've seen you, so your login credentials have expired. The good news is all you need to do is...
  3. I can't login to my account because I'm not getting sent a verification code

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my account because I'm not getting sent a verification code: I have tried to login to my Microsoft account to edit my privacy settings and it would like me to login by sending a verification code and I have to enter the backup email which I know and is very...
  4. I can't login into xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into xbox app: I have problem when i open xbox app and try to login into it the window where i should log (I mean where you enter login and password) shows (only black small window) then it disappear shows again...
  5. Can't login to Halo: The Master Chief Collection (xbox account error code 0x80004005)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Halo: The Master Chief Collection (xbox account error code 0x80004005): Hello. I am having a problem logging in to Halo MCC with my xbox account. I purchased the game on microsoft store and it doesn't let me sign in. It says "Couldn't sign in to xbox live" with this...
  6. Can't login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login to xbox live: I Cannot login my xbox live account in xbox app Windows11 i have tried almost everything but nothing seems to fix this problem i had this issue earlier so i completed formatted my pc and that...
  7. can't login halo waypoint

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't login halo waypoint: I've got the email for Halo Infinite Multiplayer Technical Preview but when clicking on the email and login in with my microsoft account I get this error Request Id:...
  8. Can't Login To Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Login To Minecraft: Recently migrated my Minecraft account to a Microsoft account. After it was migrated I tried to log into the launcher with my email and new password. Tried a few times and it didn't work. Reset my...
  9. Can't login to my Microsoft account / I don't remember it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to my Microsoft account / I don't remember it: Hello. So a couple days ago I went to the minecraft.net website and it said I should migrate my account. I proceeded to do so but due to the fact that it was very late at night I was being very...
  10. I try to login in minecraft but can't

in XBoX Accessibility
    I try to login in minecraft but can't: I just migrated my mojang account to microsoft and if i try to login with microsoft account it say Try again in a bit. Not sure what happened there. and can't login....