Can't login to Market Place in Minecraft Win10

Discus and support Can't login to Market Place in Minecraft Win10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello everyone! Recently I got Minecraft for Win10 gifted & I use the XBox Companion App to launch the game. I am logged in to Windows, I am logged... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tih0622, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Tih0622
    Tih0622 Guest

Hello everyone!

Recently I got Minecraft for Win10 gifted & I use the XBox Companion App to launch the game.

I am logged in to Windows, I am logged in to the XBox App, but I can't login to Minecraft itself & therefore I can't login to the Market Place.

It only says ''Error number -5''

I wrote a ticket to the email address which is shown in that error box (help.mojang.com) but they said basically that it's none of their business & told me to ask microsoft for help.

& I did that as well. Twice. & this was about 2 weeks ago, without any reply from their support.

I somehow was able to buy myself 2 maps from the Market Place using my web browser. Those maps were added to my game & I was able to play them.

But today I was browsing for some more maps & added some free maps to my game.

The thing is: those games were added to my Minecraft but I can't play them. Even though they were for free, I have to unlock them. & I can only unlock them by logging in to the market place, which still isn't working. & I have no access to the maps I already
    paid for anymore, because those locked, free maps are on the top of the selection list when I want to create a new map from my collection. & I can't scroll through my collection because I have to login to the market place to do so as well. Means I have no
    access to stuff I paid for. & I can't find a button which lets me delete those free, locked maps from my collection.

My microsoft account is verified. I was able to login to other games from microsoft before with that account as well. It's really just minecraft & that market place which won't work.

I would really appreciate some help!

:)

Tih0622, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Steve-246 Win User

How can I get my map from Minecraft for Windows 10 mobile?

Well,actually those places won't help me.I'm here because Minecraft support said I should ask here,and cause I'm in China,I can't login Minecraft Forum Support,so I can't get help there.
  3. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Gamercard on Forum Out of Date

Agree. It need include XB1 and even WIN10 games when WIN10 comes out in the market.
  4. TOP GUN GUY 123 Win User

Purchase of item for minecraft

you can try the xbox market place or go to the in game minecraft store to buy it there
  5. merrilee11 Win User

Windows 10 apps and Xbox cannot log in

Seems that my Surface 3 and Minecraft Win10 are in the same boat. I can log in on the website, but the app can't. Any ideas? Kinda stinks that I can't play the game.
  6. bombheadreturns Win User

Minecraft - Multiplayer

You cannot, The Minecraft win10 beta is a ported version of the pocket edition, which means you can't play with anyone unless they have the beta as well, you're probably best buying the PC version of minecraft, but you still can't play with Xbox One unfortunately.
Thema:

1. Can't login to Market Place in Minecraft Win10 - Similar Threads - Can't login Market

2. Can't login (in game) and save game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login (in game) and save game: I can't save my games, "Children of Morta", for example. When the option to "login" appears, nothing happens, and the game starts from zero, as if it were the first time opened... I have...
  3. Can't login into Microsoft account on Minecraft on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login into Microsoft account on Minecraft on PS4: I've been playing Minecraft on PlayStation using the cross platform feature with a Microsoft account on only one PlayStation account for a few weeks. One day it prompted me to login again so I did...
  4. I can't login xbox live account in minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't login xbox live account in minecraft: I have had this problem for a long time, I can't take it anymore. I can't connect my xbox live account on Minecraft PE (android) Every time I try to get the error on the xbox, and then an error...
  5. Xbox Insider Program app can't login on Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Program app can't login on Windows 10: [IMG] I boot the Insider app, can't login and gave me the error code 0x80070005 \"error access denied\" submitted by /u/chenxi050402 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Insider Program app can't login on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Program app can't login on Windows 10: I boot the Insider app, can't login and gave me the error code 0x80070005 [img] 0d3b167a-82fd-4f9f-987f-062fd9b4dba3
  7. I can't login out of under 18. BUT I AM!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login out of under 18. BUT I AM!: I want to try the minecraft RTX beta on windows 10. Then I installed Xbox Insider Hub. But it shows me an error about under 18: (BUT I AM NOW 19 AND ALMOST 20!!) [img]...
  8. No puedo iniciar sesion en xbox de pc -[Translation - I can't login to xbox pc]

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo iniciar sesion en xbox de pc -[Translation - I can't login to xbox pc]: Dejo un gif para que veais el problema que tengo, a ver si alguien encuentra alguna solución. GIF -[Translation - I leave a gif for you to see the problem I have, to see if anyone finds any...
  9. Fortnite - Can't login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite - Can't login: Trying to login to Fortnite keep getting message that "Something went wrong - sign in with the account that purchased the game or installed the app, or, if the game has a trial version that has...
  10. Can't login after changing Microsoft Account E-Mail.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login after changing Microsoft Account E-Mail.: Hello, After changing my MS E-Mail I can't login to my Xbox PC App. I can sign in on every website and on mobile just not on PC. Because of that im unable to play anything on PC. [img] After...