cant login to microsfot store

Discus and support cant login to microsfot store in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When i click login on microsoft store a blank whjite box pops up the n goes away almost instantly leaving me unable to sign in. It also will not let me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tobias Firth, Aug 12, 2022.

1. Tobias Firth
    Tobias Firth Guest

When i click login on microsoft store a blank whjite box pops up the n goes away almost instantly leaving me unable to sign in. It also will not let me switch accounts on minecraft launcher

:)

Tobias Firth, Aug 12, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

try reverting your windows update, and redo

How to roll back Windows 10 to an earlier version of Windows

To revert to a previous version of Windows, do the following:

If your computer is unplugged, be sure to plug it into the wall outlet and click Next.

Click Start and type "recovery".

Select Recovery Options (System Configuration).

Under Recovery, select Back to Windows [X], where [X] is the previous version of Windows.

Select a reason for the rollback, then click Next.

Click Back to Windows [X].

Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the rollback.

When the rollback is complete, the computer will boot to the previous version of Windows. If you used a password to log in on the previous version of Windows, you will need that password to log in.
  3. Villarino Win User

can you use an Xbox gift card for minecraft on mac?

Hello KadenJones!

Unfortunately you cant, because microsfot gift cards are only for use in the microsoft/xbox store. (win10 or xbox)

Hope it helps!
  4. K0cY Win User

Redeemed code didnt work?

no its not listed... but the problem is maybe that i cant login to ms store?

because it says hotmail.com account cant be logged in because it cant be added to the azure ad???
  5. JackCheung72 Win User

SO THE XBOX LIVE IS DOWN

I have problem playing online in bf1 and using microsfot store in xbox1, then I saw that Xbox Live Core Services was limited so I thout the server was down idk
  6. BebThePrecursor Win User

why?

not what i want to do tho I WANT TO RATE ON THE MICROSFOT STORE LIKE I STATED IN PREVIOUS REPLYS like i asked didu even read anytyhign the other guys wrote?
Thema:

1. cant login to microsfot store - Similar Threads - cant login microsfot

2. Cant login to my Microsoft or Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to my Microsoft or Xbox account: I recently tried to log into my xbox account and it required my password which i knew and typed in. But then it wanted to send a code to a phone number I no longer have access to. Now when I try...
  3. Cant login Error Code 0x800704cf

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login Error Code 0x800704cf: When I try to login to Minecraft or in the Microsoft store it says "You'll need the internet for this," error 0x800704cf even though I have internet. 7a25f6bb-f66b-4ed5-89cd-dc903d8cb9ed
  4. XBOX APP CANT LOGIN

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX APP CANT LOGIN: I can't login to my xbox app. [img] HE 933b01f8-e06f-4b11-8ba7-cbbce745cb4f
  5. cant login to xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant login to xbox: when i login to xbox it said error 0x00000000 [img] b1444a5a-570e-4b58-9434-bac7ca797861
  6. Dont know passkey and cant login to my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dont know passkey and cant login to my account.: I accidently turned on passkey for my account and cannot remember what it is and cannot log back in to my account. 3aa67938-0196-4db8-b48f-a13f66ebf470
  7. cant login into roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant login into roblox: I tried many password combos and email combos and nothing works, it gives me the same response every time (image below). I have restarted my device many times, ive also reconnected my wifi and...
  8. I cant Login to minecraft dungeons on my ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant Login to minecraft dungeons on my ps4: So I uploaded my hero to cloud saves and then i signed out on my pc then tried logging into my Microsoft account on my ps4 and it says the other device is logged in (Which it isnt cause i logged...
  9. Why Cant I Login to My Minecraft account i keep getting the same msg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Cant I Login to My Minecraft account i keep getting the same msg: [img] plz help i dont know what to do be1a3bde-83c7-4bc2-84da-c9ce031747cf
  10. Cant login to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to my Microsoft account: Hello, few months ago I migrated Minecraft from my Mojang account to Microsoft. I remember my old email and password from my Mojang account and my in game name. I dont remember on what email I...