Can't login to minecraft account without hello pin, but don't have a hello pin.

Discus and support Can't login to minecraft account without hello pin, but don't have a hello pin. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to login to my old minecraft account (has been migrated) on my windows 11 laptop, which is a different Microsoft account. But everytime I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JoshuaKolacz, Dec 21, 2021.

1. JoshuaKolacz
    JoshuaKolacz Guest

I'm trying to login to my old minecraft account (has been migrated) on my windows 11 laptop, which is a different Microsoft account. But everytime I try to login it says I need to set up a hello pin, but I don't know how to setup a hello pin for a different microsoft account. It's not the main account I use on this laptop, this account has to be used on anything windows 11.

:)

JoshuaKolacz, Dec 21, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Joshua welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Okay try this!

Open the Windows 10 “Start” menu and click on “Settings”.

with the "Settings" menu open, click on "Accounts"

in the left side menu, click on “Input options”.

click on the item “Windows Hello PIN” and click “Remove”.

a message will ask if you really want to remove your Windows PIN.
  3. aMexicanErb Win User

Hello PIN

That is strange, have you logged into your account online via microsoft.com? Maybe it has a solution for the Pin, otherwise i would try removing and adding your account again.
  4. kev edin Win User

Hello PIN

if you use a pin to sign into your lap top it would be that . I had this issue last week . 🤔
  5. CryptoTechies Win User

Hello PIN

I'm sorry to hear this. The only way would be to remove the account from Windows and the re adding it
  6. SamQY Win User

Windows Hello PIN??

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

It's asking for the password you use on your PC to log in. Have you tried using this password?
Thema:

1. Can't login to minecraft account without hello pin, but don't have a hello pin. - Similar Threads - Can't login minecraft

2. Can't Login To The Minecraft Launcher With Microsoft Account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Login To The Minecraft Launcher With Microsoft Account.: How do I sign in with my Microsoft account to the launcher? Every time I do it, it shows that it is loading, but then closes the launcher. Is there a way to login or fix the issue. Please Help....
  3. Can't Login To Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Login To Minecraft: Recently migrated my Minecraft account to a Microsoft account. After it was migrated I tried to log into the launcher with my email and new password. Tried a few times and it didn't work. Reset my...
  4. I try to login in minecraft but can't

in XBoX Accessibility
    I try to login in minecraft but can't: I just migrated my mojang account to microsoft and if i try to login with microsoft account it say Try again in a bit. Not sure what happened there. and can't login....
  5. Can't login to Minecraft Educational edition as parent

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login to Minecraft Educational edition as parent: I Can't login to Minecraft Educational edition. I purchased office 365. I need this for my home use. it was asked to buy office 365 9027eadd-1b60-4bed-9c26-99d5e5d24f87
  6. Can't login a different account in Minecraft PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login a different account in Minecraft PE: Help, I'm having problems with logging into a different account on Minecraft. Everytime I try to login to a different account it keeps giving me an error. I've tried waiting and it won't work. The...
  7. Minecraft ps4 (can't login to xbox account)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft ps4 (can't login to xbox account): As you can see, the game says I need to login using the account shown. But that's precisely the problem. I am logging in using that account. And please don't tell me to check whether I'm using the...
  8. Can't login into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch: My microsoft account hasn’t been working for the past month now its starting to become a joke. Before it let me log on but it took almost an hour to Connect now it had completely stopped me from...
  9. I can't login Xbox account to minecraft game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't login Xbox account to minecraft game: I use the bakaxl starter to play minecraft. The login method is genuine verification (Microsoft account), but I have a Microsoft account. I log in to say that my Microsoft account does not create...
  10. Can't login in Microsoft account for Xbox to games like Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login in Microsoft account for Xbox to games like Minecraft: For some reason, I don't know what to do when this happens. So when i login to my account, which all details are right, it says that you want to continue or back. (Note , I forgot what it says but...