Can't login to my facebook account Please help! I have waited for over an hour still it's...

Discus and support Can't login to my facebook account Please help! I have waited for over an hour still it's... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] NOT LOGIN TO ASPHALT 8 GAME IN WINDOWS 10 PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM 01481f4e-1552-4b00-b485-c7c83e955ebf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TrueEnderYt, Apr 22, 2021.

1. TrueEnderYt
    TrueEnderYt Guest

Can't login to my facebook account Please help! I have waited for over an hour still it's...

Can't login to my facebook account Please help! I have waited for over an hour still it's... [​IMG]
    NOT LOGIN TO ASPHALT 8 GAME IN WINDOWS 10 PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM

:)

TrueEnderYt, Apr 22, 2021
  2. peter james 001 Win User

Can't login in the "my account" page

can't login to my account keeps saying to sign in to.account.live.come.sifn in 0x87DD0006 been trying for over a

Hour
  3. Rikenzu Win User

How to unlink my xbox live account from facebook account?

I need help with something a little different. I made an Xbox Live account, and i had linked my facebook to it prior to finding out there was something wrong with it and i couldnt get into it. I closed the account, but didn't unlink Facebook first. Now Facebook
    is stuck linked to the old account, with no way to log in to it to unlink it. The new profile has no issues, but i can't link my Facebook to it cause its still linked to the closed account. Can anyone help me with that?
  4. MSchaefer72 Win User

Can't sign into XBOX one get error 0x80a4001a

Microsoft I want an official solution. Please help.

Many thanks
    I've seen some replies to this issue 0x80a4001 that suggest removing the account and then re adding the account but there is no definitive answer on whether or not that will cause you to lose game progress. I've put a lot of hours into my account on certain
    games and would prefer not to lose it. I can't check game save preferences because I cannot login. So... I just wait it out?
  5. Rabid Kiwi Win User

Minecraft discount not appearing on the LIVE-store or on the web-store

I have a digital copy of minecraft for 360 ( with all the chevos ) played it for tons of hours

I have waited over a week even playing the 360 game before waiting

i have tried the website price still lists as 19.99

please help.

6. demonslayer688 Win User

Lost account and inability to unlink

in short old xbox live account lost, still want same Facebook on new account, can't access old xbox account to unlink, and Facebook doesn't show my Facebook as connected but when I try connecting Facebook to new account it says it's logged in to the old
    account.
Thema:

1. Can't login to my facebook account Please help! I have waited for over an hour still it's... - Similar Threads - Can't login facebook

2. Can't Login Into My Account, Account's Email Doesn't Exist

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Login Into My Account, Account's Email Doesn't Exist: So the problem is that, i have a account on Xbox 360, and today it asked me for my password and mail, which was unusual since, it never happened. I don't remember the password, and the mail...
  3. Can't login into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch: My microsoft account hasn’t been working for the past month now its starting to become a joke. Before it let me log on but it took almost an hour to Connect now it had completely stopped me from...
  4. Can't login to Epic Games using Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login to Epic Games using Xbox Live: I keep receiving an error message saying, "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please contact support." It must be an Xbox / Microsoft issue because my...
  5. Can't login to forza from steam !!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login to forza from steam !!: Previously I was playing forza from microsoft. I switched my account to Steam when purchased from Steam. I quit and re-entered my account because he did not register. When I tried to re-enter,...
  6. Trying to install NFS Most Wanted via the XBOX Windows App. Can't Login to EA using EA ID

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to install NFS Most Wanted via the XBOX Windows App. Can't Login to EA using EA ID: When i try to login it simply rejects the login. I have reset my EA account password a number of times but i still can't login. I am a game pass user using game pass to download the games. Is...
  7. I can't login Xbox account to minecraft game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't login Xbox account to minecraft game: I use the bakaxl starter to play minecraft. The login method is genuine verification (Microsoft account), but I have a Microsoft account. I log in to say that my Microsoft account does not create...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 - Can't navigate Xbox login popup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 - Can't navigate Xbox login popup: I launched Forza Horizon 4 from Steam, got into the start game screen, and when it asked me to login to my xbox account, but I was too late to realise I logged into an account which I no longer...
  9. 0x8015DC0C I can't login desktop app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x8015DC0C I can't login desktop app: I can log in on the xbox site, but I can't do it on the window xbox app in desktop. 7401c8f9-76bf-4725-963d-36d068067b89
  10. Can't login

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login: Can you tell me anything about why i cant play as a guest like i was playing and it booted me out. a428cb60-eee3-4d8e-a29c-bc06db7caea2