cant login to my minecraft bedrock account

Discus and support cant login to my minecraft bedrock account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i cant log into my Minecraft bedrock account and whenever I try to login it wants me to rebuy Minecraft so how can i login to my account without having... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TweakyMedusa381, Jul 11, 2021.

1. cant login to my minecraft bedrock account

i cant log into my Minecraft bedrock account and whenever I try to login it wants me to rebuy Minecraft so how can i login to my account without having to buy minecraft

:)

TweakyMedusa381, Jul 11, 2021
  2. NicSheppard Win User

Whenever I try to login to Minecraft Windows 10 edition it won't let me.

Whenever I try to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition it just says failed to log in. It lets me log in to my Microsoft account in Xbox just fine but it wont let me log in on Minecraft for my PC. I recently changed the
    email for my Microsoft account so it that could be a factor in this issue. I attached a photo of what it says whenever I try to login below.
    [​IMG]
    This is a know problem that mojans been working on. Did you happen to try to link to the ps4 bedrock version

No, I didn't link to the ps4 bedrock edition. However my account is linked to the Xbox One bedrock version.
  3. HellMark619 Win User

I can't sign into my Microsoft account via Minecraft on ps4

are you trying to login to your Microsoft account via the ps4 browser ? if so then the onscreen keyboard might add a " space or ." when you type your password . as for Minecraft the accounts are different , you will
    need to start a new world when playing .. the cross plays only works on the PC and Xbox bedrock editions of Minecraft
  4. Spazpol Win User

Minecraft bedrock ps4 account login

I don't think the PS4 is compatible with the Microsoft account (it is the only non-cross play supported platform).
  5. KayleighT1997 Win User

Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

Whenever I try to login into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition it always says i’m already connected to an account but yet it still says “Sign in with a Microsoft Account”. There is no way I can remove or log out of this account, and even
    when i click on “Sign in with a Microsoft Account” I go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect, type in the code, login with my new Microsoft Account, and it says “You’re now signed in to Minecraft for Playstation 4. You can safely close this window.” But then on
    my playstation it continues to say i’m connect with an account but tells me to sign in with an account.

Please tell me if i’m doing something wrong or what do i need to do?
  6. chadFL Win User

Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

Whenever I try to login into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition it always says i’m already connected to an account but yet it still says “Sign in with a Microsoft Account”. There is no way I can remove or log out of this account, and even
    when i click on “Sign in with a Microsoft Account” I go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect, type in the code, login with my new Microsoft Account, and it says “You’re now signed in to Minecraft for Playstation 4. You can safely close this window.” But then on
    my playstation it continues to say i’m connect with an account but tells me to sign in with an account.

Please tell me if i’m doing something wrong or what do i need to do?
    same
Thema:

cant login to my minecraft bedrock account

1. cant login to my minecraft bedrock account - Similar Threads - cant login minecraft

2. Cant login to Microsoft account on Minecraft, Cant type info in

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login to Microsoft account on Minecraft, Cant type info in: Hello, For some reason when I try to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft it won't let me type my info in, like at all. I can move the window around, but cant type anything to login, nor...
  3. Cant install games or login on Gamepass Xbox App (windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install games or login on Gamepass Xbox App (windows 10): Hello. I have downloaded the gamepass-app. The thing is, I cant install or login to it. The same thing happens on either: I press login/install game, a grey box jumps around for a bit then...
  4. Cant login to forza

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login to forza: Hello. i have an problem with my forza. when i try to login an grey box appears but disappears instantly. Does anyone have an fix? 6db498fb-50ef-43cb-abb1-8d2684a3ce4c
  5. I got minecraft java on my pc with a microsoft account and cant login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got minecraft java on my pc with a microsoft account and cant login: I had issues with running the game so I had to run legacy launcher 1.6.93 and i can't login with my Microsoft account 2c4b8712-e4a7-4153-b65c-d023b90365da
  6. i cant login to my ps4 account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant login to my ps4 account on minecraft: i have been trying to log in to my minecraft account but it keeps saying that i am already logged in. now i know that mods are saying that u need xbox gametag and microsoft account, i have both...
  7. Cant login in Minecraft on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login in Minecraft on PS4: hello ! so does anyone have a problems login in to the Minecraft account on PS4, I keep getting a message where they say something went wrong, haven't been able to connect already a few weeks :(...
  8. i cant login to my microsoft account on minecraft for my PS4 after i changed my microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant login to my microsoft account on minecraft for my PS4 after i changed my microsoft...: Ever since I changed my Microsoft gamertag, I haven't been able to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft on my PS4. It keeps saying "we tried to sign you in to your Microsoft account, but...
  9. Just bought minecraft windows 10 but i cant use modpacks or login to minecraft website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought minecraft windows 10 but i cant use modpacks or login to minecraft website: i bought the minecraft Win10 Edition but i cant play modpacks like FTB or even conect to the minecraft website, or conect to the twitch app 76f7451e-38b4-4872-abbe-cc37da0ffeee
  10. Cant login to minecraft because of privacy settings on xbox.com?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login to minecraft because of privacy settings on xbox.com?: I have a Microsoft account and have added my son. He is unable to login to minecraft to play multiplayer on his ipad. He keeps getting a message saying the settings must be changed in Privacy...