Can't Login to my Xbox Account in Asphalt 8: Airborne

Discus and support Can't Login to my Xbox Account in Asphalt 8: Airborne in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having login issues to my Xbox Account in Asphalt 8: Airborne. After the game started up, I noticed that the Xbox logo on the top-right is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PneumaticTuna00, May 21, 2019.

1. Can't Login to my Xbox Account in Asphalt 8: Airborne

I'm having login issues to my Xbox Account in Asphalt 8: Airborne. After the game started up, I noticed that the Xbox logo on the top-right is greyed-out. When I click on it to login, I get this error message below:

Can't Login to my Xbox Account in Asphalt 8: Airborne [​IMG]

I tried reopening the game, reinstalled it, and I even reset the app. I still have the same login issue.

Can anybody else confirm this?

I know for sure this is an Xbox login issue.

:)

PneumaticTuna00, May 21, 2019
Thema:

Can't Login to my Xbox Account in Asphalt 8: Airborne

1. Can't Login to my Xbox Account in Asphalt 8: Airborne - Similar Threads - Can't Login Account

2. Changed phone number in my hotmail account and now i can't login on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed phone number in my hotmail account and now i can't login on my xbox: Hello Microsoft ! I changed my number yeasterday to get my new phone number to be correct on my account. Now when i try to login on my Xbox it just sits there and ends up just telling me im not...
  3. can't login to my xbox account and saying to fix it on the web on account live.com

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't login to my xbox account and saying to fix it on the web on account live.com: How do I even find out what I have to fix tried hard reset and removing and then trying to add the account again ba720cb0-f185-449f-ae76-fbca5252f2c0
  4. Minecraft switch version(Bedrock edition) can't Login microsoft account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft switch version(Bedrock edition) can't Login microsoft account: I'm korean. I can't use English very well.Please read all text. I buy Nintendo switch. And I buy Minecraft switch version(Bedrock edition). I play minecraft.It's very good.But,I want to...
  5. I can't login in my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't login in my xbox account: Hi i have a problem whit my xbox account when i start forza horizon 4 he said pleas login whit an account and when i start the xbox app he sai "unable to login try again later (0x406) and i whatch...
  6. Can't login to my XBOX account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to my XBOX account: Do XBOX stopped their services in some countries ? We are trying to login to our accounts and the XBOX showing this message :( You appear to be in a region where this service is not available...
  7. Changed Microsoft Account Login ID, now cannot log into Solitare and can't install Mahjong on ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed Microsoft Account Login ID, now cannot log into Solitare and can't install Mahjong on ...: A few days ago I changed my main email to an outlook account. I updated my xbox login. I can login to Microsoft Jigsaw, where I have a premium account. I can't log into the Microsoft Solitaire...
  8. Can't login into xbox account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login into xbox account.: Hello, I played in Forza Horizon 3 not less than 100 hours for past months, please keep it in mind. Since 6th of september i can't login in my xbox app, and my games. For both i have the same...
  9. Can't login to my account on my Xbox one Error code: 0x800488FC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to my account on my Xbox one Error code: 0x800488FC: I I can't log onto my Xbox One my account gives me an Error code: 0x800488FC PLEASE HELP!!!!!! 7eea92fd-e7a1-4884-9922-76c45f93454c
  10. I have my gamertag but I can't login, forgot my account. Still paying Xboxlive

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have my gamertag but I can't login, forgot my account. Still paying Xboxlive: Hello, Due to some network issues this morning, I've deleted my account from my xbox one. Internet is going well, I tried to login, but can't remember my email or password. All the email I...