Can’t login to my Xbox account

Discus and support Can’t login to my Xbox account in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Ok, so everytime I try to login to my xbox account a screen pops up saying “There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Orinoco4176, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Orinoco4176
    Orinoco4176 Guest

Ok, so everytime I try to login to my xbox account a screen pops up saying “There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser.” and this ‘problem’ is one that I cannot
    find, if anyone can help me with this please tell me.

:)

Orinoco4176, Feb 2, 2020
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Orinoco4176

It is not quite clear where exactly you are trying to login with your Microsoft account that leads to this error. The category you posted in is Xbox on mobile devices. Are you having trouble logging into the Xbox app for mobile? If so, is it an iOS or Android
    device? Have you tried signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/?

Please give us more information on this login issue and if you have issues logging in anywhere else.
  3. Bandido1508 Win User

Can you sign into an account from your PC, if not you may have account issues. If you can sign in from a PC make sure the account email on the console is the exact same thing.
  4. Honda Man 04 Win User

So for clarification, are you not able to login to your account, or you are but you can't find what the problem is after you access you account?
  5. IsCool1 Win User

i had the exact same thing but i tried to log on a browser but the same thing happend
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Did you get it working? If not, you might want to have a look at Moderator Diego M's reply.
Thema:

1. Can’t login to my Xbox account - Similar Threads - Can’t login account

2. I Can’t Sign In To My Xbox Account on The Xbox app for iPhone

in XBoX on Mobile
    I Can’t Sign In To My Xbox Account on The Xbox app for iPhone: I try to sign in to my xbox account on the xbox app but it says there is a problem and to go to account.live.com and i do that but nothing happens 90af58a1-f54d-4ea7-bfeb-5973c2e82bee
  3. Can’t link Microsoft account to Minecraft on console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t link Microsoft account to Minecraft on console: Hi, I accidentaly linked an incorrect Microsoft account to Minecraft on PS4, so I unlinked the the incorrect account in my profile settings. I have now tried to link the correct account - but...
  4. Can’t join (Minecraft)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t join (Minecraft): I have been trying to join my younger sister. We are both on iPads, but I have a Microsoft Account. The problem is, her world isn’t showing up when she’s in it. e0191ed2-dafc-4b0d-9baa-ac9f8a0f9ef9
  5. I can’t login to my Minecraft bedrock account on Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t login to my Minecraft bedrock account on Xbox.: I was playing minecraft about 2 months ago when it froze and kicked me out. I logged back on, only to find it had kicked me out of my account for minecraft bedrock. I tried to log back in, only...
  6. I can’t login to one of my accounts

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t login to one of my accounts: Whenever I try to login to one of my accounts it shows the loading icon but never actually works. This doesn’t happen with my other accounts, I can login to those without any problems. Anybody...
  7. Can’t login to profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login to profile: This afternoon i tried to login to my profile and it wouldnt let me, just said an error code. I tried the hard reset and that didnt work. I then followed the instructions to remove the profile in...
  8. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t login

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t login: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t login The earlier service alert has cleared. Power cycle the console using these steps: http://xbx.lv/1ylg26E Then sign back in and see if...
  9. Can’t login or download a profile when playing xbox 360 games on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t login or download a profile when playing xbox 360 games on xbox one x: hi i am having an issue with backwards compatiblity on xbox one x. I am trying to play a xbox 360 game. It then askes me to sign in. It then does not list any profiles. The only option it gives me...
  10. Can’t login...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t login...: hi guys, I can’t login and when I try to by going up into the top right hand corner of the screen and press ‘a’ while the ‘press home button to sign in’ is selected, it simply just darkens the...